• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: A True Spectator Sport

I

i8waffles612

That does look like Silver.. the shoes and the hair style..

MAYBE he will be an AT, but an AT at most?

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Well I didn't know this until this update, but I'm sure a lot of other people did from the E3 shinadigdig, but there's probably others like me who forgot to notice:

Daisy deconfirmed as a playable character.

(look at peach's outfit in the betting option screen)

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Well I didn't know this until this update, but I'm sure a lot of other people did from the E3 shinadigdig, but there's probably others like me who forgot to notice:

yeah good point but still i want to see her as an assist trophie

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
You know, those pictures look slightly different. His right foot
is pointing in a different direction and his left hand is raised...do you think Silver is an AT?
It's a possibility. It does certainly look different.

If he does, it kinda blows that "has to be in a Nintendo System at least once to appear" rule out of the water, huh?

Be this kind of already did, didn't it?

EDIT: Never mind, he has appeared in Nintendo Systems before. Don't I feel like an idiot? lol

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Coins is a good thing though. I hope we can purchase more then just trophies.

Like, purchase Trophies, Unlockable stages, unlockable characters, movie scenes, music, assist trophies,stickers, and etc.

It would remind me of pokemon for the gameboy, where you had to gamble and win like 9,999 coins to buy a polygun pokemon. Ah, the days. That would be a funny easter egg, make an assist trophy a polygun and make him cost like 999 coins.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
I liked this update a lot. :chuckle:

Sakurai is catering to everyone you know...not all updates can be for us fans.

I'm looking forward to watching Brawl matches on my TV. :)

Sprint

Smash Cadet
LOL GAWD DIS iS//// S0 S+0OPiDDD! WAHT RAE NITEND0 THINKIN???!?!?!#???~??~@

OMG U G0ttA WACHH PPL PL4Y DA G$AME DAT U BOUGHT WIT UR MONEE!!!!?>!!> RIP()FF!

You people are so ignorant. Just because you can watch a game doesn't mean your not allowed to play it...

*******es.

blayde_axel

Smash Master

But, hey. It's not like it used to be. Unless that's just because it's a picture and not the true model.

The model in SSBM was actually daisy. Down to the different earrings. I hope we get that one back.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
Coins is a good thing though. I hope we can purchase more then just trophies.

Like, purchase Trophies, Unlockable stages, unlockable characters, movie scenes, music, assist trophies,stickers, and etc.

It would remind me of pokemon for the gameboy, where you had to gamble and win like 9,999 coins to buy a polygun pokemon. Ah, the days. That would be a funny easter egg, make an assist trophy a polygun and make him cost like 999 coins.
god i remeber that it took me forever to get that pokemon

KurowaSan

Smash Rookie

Ok, I just zoomed in on the sticker and am posting the comparison.

Same shoes, has bangles on his arms, has blue color on his hands and feet, and similar hair style.

Hard to tell if the eyes, mouth and nose are the same though.

This one matches easier.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
There is a thread specifically about Silver The Hedgehog and the sticker, maybe you should go to it and stick with keeping the subject on the thread.

I am expecting a lot of people using the spectator mode just to look at screw ups, since some people who are really noobish will probably flame the brawl universe with newb matches saying "yeah! I'm cool! Watch me taunt 50 times while getting fsmashed by Bowser! You need some balls to do that!" I don't doubt it will be easy then enough to catch a good match or two, and maybe some that are actually funny, but most likely it will just be noobs...being noobs. And this is why this option is going to piss me off more then anything. Still though it's a nice addition and you guys should at least thank the fact that you have it.

KnightHazuki

Smash Rookie
Wonderful demonstration mode for game shops.
Every match will be different from another, and all played by humans players!

I liked it, after all.

phate

Smash Apprentice
I am expecting a lot of people using the spectator mode just to look at screw ups, since some people who are really noobish will probably flame the brawl universe with newb matches saying "yeah! I'm cool! Watch me taunt 50 times while getting fsmashed by Bowser! You need some balls to do that!" I don't doubt it will be easy then enough to catch a good match or two, and maybe some that are actually funny, but most likely it will just be noobs...being noobs. And this is why this option is going to piss me off more then anything. Still though it's a nice addition and you guys should at least thank the fact that you have it.
The game is designed so you don't have to go on the internet to find all the exploits of the game. They will probably even tell you how to DI properly in the how to play. So people wont be as bad as someone who is bad at melee. Sure some people may not be that great and some *******s may come here to show off but all in all this place is a flame war between realists and hopefuls and it really could not get any worse with more "noobs" showing videos of them playing.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually using Spectator mode right now in Melee! I betted 112 coins on Link winning the match. Oh snap!

Top Bottom