• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl 1P 100% Completion

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I've heard some rumors about a different intro video, etc. after you unlock everything, but that just isn't the case:

Brawl 100% Completion: Intense Boss Battles

100% SSE (nothing)
700 stickers (trophy)
544 trophies (notice)
258 songs (trophy)
128 challenges (nothing)
41 events (nothing)
21 Co-Op events (notice)
12 masterpieces (trophy)
5 unused golden hammers (nothing)
3 stage builder parts (nothing)

See also:

Brawl Challenges [Spoilers]
Brawl: All 700 Stickers
Brawl: All 544 Trophies

And a great resource for a list of all the known Notices:

http://brawlnotices.tk

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Thanks much for doing this, sir. Now that I know you don't get squat, I can stop the madness. Also, this should be bumped. C'mon people - congratulate a guy!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Congrats on completely clearing it. All I have left is a few more challenges, I'd say the most frustrating of which will be the last 150 or so stickers in the sticker factory. Mostly target test with x characters (10/all). So hopefully I'll be done by the end of next week.

Also, boss battles on intense. ARGH. That one drove me crazy... but it drives everyone who posts in the "official" topic about that crazy as well, including you from what I saw XD I couldn't believe it when I had finally cleared it, especially on the crappy boss order I had (2 of the ones that gave me the most trouble were in the last 5)

Device

Smash Cadet
Congrats! I'm working on it myself, just got the Boss Battle on Intense left to go, along with a few other challenges such as play x many hours or get x many KO's. As for stickers and trophies, I'm getting there, and then there is the SSE >.>

I'm surprised there isn't something for 100% ing SSE... I'll get around to that eventually XD

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i just need challenges, trophies, and stickers (**** boss battles intense.... also **** coin launcher)....

i have about 450 trophies and somewhere near 600 stickers.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
We should really turn this in to some sort of 100% completion signing thread.

Also, I completed Melee 100%, and I'm just shy of completing Brawl 100% (5 stickers and 4 trophies), and I can say without a doubt that Brawl is harder and takes much more time!

Kotep

Smash Cadet
I'm so far away. ;-;

And I spend so much time on Brawl too, it's just...I'm not good at video games. XD

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
congratulations phanna, great job! I see why you deserve to be in the SBR!

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
I am so close to doing this! All I'm missing is a Cubone trophy. Unfortunately, I have less than 20 coins left, so I'm going to have to smash for a while before I can wait for one in the Coin Launcher again.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer

DSGamer3002

Smash Rookie
Crap, I already used 4/5 of my hammers. >_< Melee 100% didn't take me long at all, and Brawl seems to be a lot more time consuming in terms of completion. I still have to get 100% on SSE (93%...), beat Boss Battles on Intense, get all the stickers and collect all trophies. In addition to that, I've yet to beat quite a few challenges that are bound to take a good 3 full days of playing (1 and a half weekends) to finish off.

For Melee, the only real challenge in getting 100% was collecting all of the bonuses.

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
What about getting a "4900 Brawls - one penny per match" message like there supposedly was in Melee?

Ragnarok91

Smash Journeyman
Have you finished the co-op events? There are 21 of them, it's not simply repeating the 1p events with two people (which is what I assumed).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
100% Brawl appears to be much harder than 100% Melee. Although the Diskun trophy was a bit of a hassle to get with all of those bonuses that you had to get hold of.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
The intro does change, it shows all the hidden characters.
At any given moment, the intro shows the characters you have unlocked. It doesn't suddenly change from the original roster to all 35 characters.

The intro does not change from 100% completion of challenges, etc.

NeroeXIII

Smash Apprentice
Wow congratulations, your amazing! As soon as I read this I remembered a dream I had. I dreamed (past tense?) that there were 7 extra unlockables that Sakurai mentioned, and he wasn't going to tell you how to unlock them. :/

I know, i'm to obsessed aren't I? :p

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
This is driving me crazy!

I finished the challenge board 3 days ago.

After more than 6 hours of playing the Coin Launcher, I still don't have the Cubone trophy!

sine qua non

Smash Rookie
We should really turn this in to some sort of 100% completion signing thread.
Congrats on joining the club! To be honest, the hardest part for me was spending hours in the coin launcher getting the random trophies. (stickers+CD's=simple -> sandbag on high and no other items)

I enjoyed the suspense during Tabuu's 2 offscreen knockbacks on you.

And thanks for comfirming 5 unused golden hammers [one of mine was foolishly used by my fiance]

(P.S. Who has boss battles on intense beaten with the most characters? Race to 35!)
(P.P.S. I've quit at 4)

Top Bottom