• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl 1P 100% Completion

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on joining the club! To be honest, the hardest part for me was spending hours in the coin launcher getting the random trophies. (stickers+CD's=simple -> sandbag on high and no other items)
Agreed. I wish I knew that shooting things increased your chances of seeing trophies you didn't have. I usually did shoot everything (since it was painfully boring otherwise), but when I had 500 coins or less I'd go into "coin conserving" mode and I'd only shoot down missiles.

It took me more than 15 hours of the Coin Launcher to get the last trophy! But, I think I just got really unlucky.

I guess my next step is to get all of the SSE videos, since I think that's the only notice I'm missing (other than the "fight x number of battles" ones).

cupoflifenoodles

Smash Rookie
I have everything but all the stickers...
I need exactly 20 but the game just won't seem to give them to me.
by the way... I hate Meta Ridley! It took me so long to get him as a trophy.

Edit: The only think really "hard" about Melee was collecting all the bonuses. as for that game the only trophy I don't have is Olimar, I don't know a single person who owns Pikimin, and gamefly has it on long wait...

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
I've heard some rumors about a different intro video, etc. after you unlock everything, but that just isn't the case:

Brawl 100% Completion: Intense Boss Battles

100% SSE (nothing)
700 stickers (trophy)
544 trophies (notice)
258 songs (trophy)
128 challenges (nothing)
41 events (nothing)
21 Co-Op events (notice)
12 masterpieces (trophy)
5 unused golden hammers (nothing)
3 stage builder parts (nothing)

See also:

Brawl Challenges [Spoilers]
Brawl: All 700 Stickers
Brawl: All 544 Trophies

And a great resource for a list of all the known Notices:

http://brawlnotices.tk

Hey umm, the notices say about completing all SSE Stages on Intense, do you need that for 100%, or is that just for a challenge and for fun?

It also says about cleaing Classic on Intense with only one stock.

Do you NEED to get those too, or is that just extra?

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I just have 11 stickers to go. Once my TV capture box starts working again (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...meh...), I'll upload a tutorial vid that teaches you how to get a CRAPLOAD of stickers in about 20 minutes (give or take) through SSE.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well my work is nearly complete. I have 543 trophies and 696 stickers, and I have 127 challenges cleared (used 4 Golden Hammers). All that's left is the "Collect all stickers" challenge and I'm finished with the challenges.

I do have 1 Golden Hammer left, but I plan on saving it as a souvenir since I want ALL the stickers anyway.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
I've done everything except for:

the co-op events (i did three, but they're hard to do with one person so i cbf until a friend comes over or something)

and i still need 7 trophies, all random gotten ones. Anyone got some tips on getting the trophies i need (that isnt coin launcher)?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well I got all the stickers and trophies along with clearing all the challenges (except for 4, which I used my Golden Hammers on; only have 1 Golden Hammer left). Nowadays I'm only playing for casual fun, and to take snapshots.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
I've done everything and gotten everything except for ONE STINKING TROPHY.

darn you BEAM SWORD, where the hell are you!?!?!?

I have no coins left, so i've spent the last few hours at the ancient ruins with no success.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I just have 11 stickers to go. Once my TV capture box starts working again (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...meh...), I'll upload a tutorial vid that teaches you how to get a CRAPLOAD of stickers in about 20 minutes (give or take) through SSE.
Are you thinking of fighting Galleom over and over again with stickers on your character that give sticker drop rate increase?

Muggshotter

Smash Rookie
"You've played 100,000 matches! That's too much! I give up."
Who-hoah!Didn't know that one will come up.Looks like the game can't take it anymore...XD
By the way,"It's over NINE THOUSAAANNNDDD!"

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
Just saw your video on YouTube. I'm the HeroOfLights there.

Trying to get some inspiration as to how to beat Boss Battles on Intense. I know it can be done... I spent all of my Spring Break trying to get 100%.

Melee wasn't nearly as time consuming. I know it was several years before I actually managed to get 100% (when I finally bought Pikmin).

~My two cents.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I tried completing the SSE to 100% but its just to much work for me. Now i know it's just a waste of time because you don't really achieve anything out of it after getting it to 100%. Getting all the characters, stages, options, and music is all i need to enjoy the game.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Just saw your video on YouTube. I'm the HeroOfLights there.

Trying to get some inspiration as to how to beat Boss Battles on Intense. I know it can be done... I spent all of my Spring Break trying to get 100%.

Melee wasn't nearly as time consuming. I know it was several years before I actually managed to get 100% (when I finally bought Pikmin).

~My two cents.

Infinite dimensional cape, or hacking the game.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I have 100% completion and got nothing from it, I also have in both brawl and melee all notices except ones pertaining to the amount of melee matchs you have played.

Hardest notice? besides subspace 100% intense completion, Classic mode one stock on intense completion.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
Well, since April, I've managed to beat Boss Battles in Intense mode (I even took pictures... don't really know why). Finally finished 100-man Brawl (that was really annoying). All I have left on the Challenge Board are the 100-hour trophy and the Collect all Stickers trophy.

Now I'm trying to capture the stupid SSE trophies. I'm capturing the lower enemies, not the bosses. I'm having a hard time because I suck at dodging and everyone gangs up on you, and then I throw the Trophy Stand and miss... Stupid Bullet bills (help me).

~My two cents.

auroreon

Smash Ace
OP doesn't include all the requirements for 100% completion, here is a full list for all us completion whores.

100% SSE on Intense
All Stages Unlocked
All Characters Unlocked
All 700 stickers
All 544 trophies
All 258 songs
Completed every challenges
Completed all single player events on Intense
Completed all Co-Op events on Intense
All Masterpieces
All 5 unused golden hammers
All stage builder parts
Boss Battles completed on Intense with every character
Target Smash level 1-5 completed with every character
Classic Mode completed on Intense with every character
All-Star Mode completed on Intense with every character
All Notices unlocked

I believe thats everything, let me know if I have missed anything out.

The reason completing Boss Battles, All-Star and Classic Mode on Intense with every charatcer is a condition of 100% completion is...
When you go into one of those modes, on the character select screen when you scroll over a character, just above where you select the difficulty it says 'Level' and next to that is the symbol for whatever difficulty you have completed it on with that character. So for every character you have to make that symbol the one for intense for true 100% completion.

Its really not as difficult as it sounds, just very time consuming. I have completed everything above aside from 6 Stickers, 3 Trophies and some notices.
The only thing is this game that is next to impossible to get is the notice you get for playing 1,000,000 matches... I really don't know how Im going to achieve that, but I will.

Top Bottom