• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowyer Jiggs Vids!!!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So people have been bugging more for about the last 8 months to get some new vids, so I guess here ya go... Note I haven't actually played jiggs in maybe more than a game or two in the past number of months, lol, so I know I do some stupid **** that a good jiggs would know not to do (like rollout at random times, lol) but yeah...

The 1, 2, 3, 4 ordering is in order of when they were played, so I'd recommend watching games 3 & 4 against Ankoku if you're only going to watch a couple. And obviously the game vs NoJ =)

vs NoJ:

Bowyer (Jiggs) v NoJ (G&W) <--- How to beat a G&W

vs Ankoku:

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Ankoku (Sheik) 1

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Ankoku (Sheik) 2

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Ankoku (Sheik) 3

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Ankoku (Sheik) 4 <--- Very close time out game

vs Scotu:

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Scotu (MK) 1

Bowyer (Jiggs) v Scotu (MK) 2 <--- I get wrecked, don't watch =)

Jumping around, avoiding getting hit, and waiting for your opponent to **** up and leave themselves open is way underrated XD.

Veril

Frame Savant
God, what a n00b. I found my grandma's strawberry cheesecake recipe for nothing.

Seriously though, good stuff. Especially the anti-GW. Come to NY, my cake is full of truth and fortified with win.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
God, what a n00b. I found my grandma's strawberry cheesecake recipe for nothing.

Seriously though, good stuff. Especially the anti-GW. Come to NY, my cake is full of truth and fortified with win.
That statement is a lie.
That statement is a lie.
That statement is a lie.
That statement is a lie.
That statement is a lie.
That statement is a lie................

Bwoyer, these are dinosoar matches :dizzy:

Even though you main MK, use jiggs frequently in friendlies as a secondary. I want to see modern balloon sex. :(

EDIT: Thanks to you, I know know how to beat G&W ^o^

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao, of campying? ha... actually I'm coming out with a MK vid based around camping soon XD LMAO... it'll be sweet... but jiggs? eh, lol.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Now i expect a challenge from you this summer bowyer i can't wait to get my *** kicked :laugh:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, those videos are a lot more interesting than Bowyer. Trust me.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
i feel sorry for Ankoku when he faced you
He was playing just as patient as I was... like the whole time out thing is def a both parties fault thing. Neither of us could approach safely so instead of one of us just going for it and basically throwing the game, it took a long time, lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why would you feel sorry for me? I'm the one that won the timeout game. : P

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
kinda have one mostly done... and stop freaking spelling my name like Bwoyer. I search my name, so if you spell it like that and it's not in a thread that I frequently go to (there's only a couple that I frequently check), then I won't see it.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
kinda have one mostly done... and stop freaking spelling my name like Bwoyer. I search my name, so if you spell it like that and it's not in a thread that I frequently go to (there's only a couple that I frequently check), then I won't see it.
Sorry :laugh: I keep getting the "O" and the "W" mixed up.

Is the video you are talking about "running out the clock", or is is with your metaknight?

10Bwoyer
Boweyr
Reywob

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, it's with my MK and it's comprised of only three vids, lol. (It's a little over 3 mins)

Top Bottom