• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Secondaries ~ Done (just a few summaries missing)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Zelda wins against Dedede and Ice Climbers because she is not easily chaingrabbed, and she loses to Diddy (though the disadvantage is not that big iirc).
Sheik goes even with Diddy and Dedede and loses to Ice Climbers (and that horribly, arguably her worst matchup).
Combination is clearly better, and covers all 3 bad matchups.

However, if you want to play Sheilda correctly, you got to invest quite a lot of time. The two characters themselves are not easy to master - especially with Zelda's limited option pool and need for precision, as well as Sheik's technical stuff - and playing the tandem is already challenging in itself.

B!squick

Smash Master
Pass on both. Sonic takes a lot of learning. Same with PT. And I'm pretty sure neither will give you a leg up on ANY match up.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, I dunno if we even should continue after going through D Tier, lol. From there on it's starting to get lulzy.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah, unless you're in for the fun factor, I think characters that are below Bowser (namely low tier) don't really do much at all for Bowser match-up wise.

My 2 primary secondaries don't really help Bowser (Wolf & Lucario) but I just use them because I enjoy them a lot. We've already established who's the best for Bowser and who's decent and who's basically useless. Lol.

That also being said, I do use and have decent secondaries such as Snake and Marth, but we should never take away from our Bowser power. :3

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I guess...we all over-rate the D3 matchup though. It's not that huge of a problem. I'm seriously more concerned about IC's than D3 lol

B!squick

Smash Master
Yeah, I'd go as far to say that without the infinite it's even or at least evener than 60:40. It just needs lots of Klaw and less shielding than normal.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, so like... we're done here. Unless anyone wants to discuss E and F Tiers.

Expect the rest of the summaries during the weekend.

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
I just want to say, I main Bowser and secondary Pokemon Trainer.

It's quite useful but doesn't iron the bad matchups good enough.

When things go to **** you can pull out 'zard who you should be instantly godly with.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
"I just want to say, I main Bowser and secondary Pokemon Trainer.

It's quite useful but doesn't iron the bad matchups good enough.

When things go to **** you can pull out 'zard who you should be instantly godly with."

Doesn't Charizard and PT in general do just as bad as Bowser in all of those Matchups?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
You know there's a quote button right?
LOOOOOOOOL. Lord Bowser lmao. But seriously dude just press the quote button on the post that you want to quote and you can rebuke it or whatever you're trying to do haha

Top Bottom