• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boswer has infinite jumps! Gimpy is officially broken!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Or maybe since he went to E4All, he is the only "Pro" (lolz) who the Brawl Boards people identify with (likes Brawl, wasn't totally against items, played a low tier character, told them info on Brawl, etc).

I am pretty sure most of the Brawl Board could care less if Gimpy was the best Melee Bowser player or that he ranks in SoCal.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Stay around the boards long enough and eventually you'll wind up thinking of gimpy every time you think of Bowser. He's the best Bowser in SoCal I believe as well as a mod and probably the most out spoken Bowser fan on the boards.
I've been around far longer than you have and I realize he's an incredible player, but his name in the title is no different than a thread called "Pit's Up B is really good! Chi's Finest is glad to hear it!"

The title suggests that we are discussing the player rather than the character.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I've been around far longer than you have and I realize he's an incredible player, but his name in the title is no different than a thread called "Pit's Up B is really good! Chi's Finest is glad to hear it!"

The title suggests that we are discussing the player rather than the character.
Agreed, Chi. Seems kinda gaudy, you know?

I'd love to see a video of Gimpy utilizing this technique in a real battle, however.

Zek

Smash Ace
Gimpy is famous because of his Brawl Impressions thread from E4All. Being a Bowser main is just a footnote.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Gimpy is famous because of his Brawl Impressions thread from E4All. Being a Bowser main is just a footnote.
Well, no.

Gimpy became well known for being a great member and then becoming a moderator, being a Bowser main is why he is famous because people talk about him as the example for "tires don exits" which he has said on SMYN bugs him because he does not think he is a very good example and that he doesn't actually beat all those top tier maining players.

His impressions made him famous to the new members on the forums and all the people that are only here because of Brawl.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
So Kirby apparently has this same effect with his over with being able to infinite jump like bowsers. Think this is possible on all or most characters like mario and his cape? be cool if someone tested it out.

M.K

Level 55
This technique looks, well....useless....

LOL, it seems like ppl are just making up **** like a crazy person just to fakely "relieve" their stress. Zlol, can't blame you.

Top Bottom