• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bossy Biweeklies(NOVEMBER 3RD!)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That's pretty far. If some other people in the area want to carpool with me so we can split gas I would be down to go on the 20th

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Ill make the next one for sure. Sorry about the last one, I thought it was on saturday because friday i was out of town.

Kyubi, I might be able to give you a ride, ill have to see. Most likely i'm going to bring a friend (Kits), he might bring a TV as well.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely try and make it to this one, haven't played you guys in awhile. I can bring a cube too.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
i think champ meant -- the ucsd ballroom tournament. edrees was talking about the offer we have to be a part of that again in january. check the triweekly thread. :D

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
You guys are reading way too much into Champs words lol. He's just trying to learn english, give him a break. Nah I'm kidding, but not really. He's probably talking about the Smash Ball on nealpro.com

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
is there a sa3jeff or was that a typo..****ing boss =D but nah, i can't make this one, i have work and i need the hours so next time. i get off at 10 i'll call if you guys are still there and maybe i'll stop by.

Charoo

Smash Champion
what the hell is a smash ball?
Smash Ball = Brawl item aka not relevant

I'm probably coming. Put me down for a gamecube.
i think champ meant -- the ucsd ballroom tournament. edrees was talking about the offer we have to be a part of that again in january. check the triweekly thread. :D
You guys are reading way too much into Champs words lol. He's just trying to learn english, give him a break. Nah I'm kidding, but not really. He's probably talking about the Smash Ball on nealpro.com
ask edrees

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
sorry if this is a late notice.
i cant make it this saturday after all.
im going up to the convention with my friends. aaah. :l

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
BOSS, how late is this going to run? I've got work until at least 4-5pm, but if people are going to be playing friendlies into the night, I'll definitely show up. Maybe do a low tier in the late evening =P

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
BOSS, how late is this going to run? I've got work until at least 4-5pm, but if people are going to be playing friendlies into the night, I'll definitely show up. Maybe do a low tier in the late evening =P
can't put an exact time on it, but if doubles are schedualed to start at 1pm... then it's safe to say that tourney will still be running through 4o'clock if that helps any.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Boss is this really gonna start at 1? I might have to go somewhere later on Sat. I can team up with ya but I want to make sure it is starting at 1 because if it doesn't I don't think I can make it, as I have to be somewhere later and might miss singles. If it starts at one I can make doubles though.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Boss is this really gonna start at 1? I might have to go somewhere later on Sat. I can team up with ya but I want to make sure it is starting at 1 because if it doesn't I don't think I can make it, as I have to be somewhere later and might miss singles. If it starts at one I can make doubles though.
doubles start at one for sure. thats why i said for people to get there at 12. i also dont have time for the tourney to run late. as people arrive i'll get there money and put them into tio and we start at 1pm :)

see ya there!

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
As I said before, I won't be able to show up till around 3:30 to 4:00pm because of work. If singles starts without me, then fine, I'll still be there for some friendlies with my TV and cube.

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
hlloe. is any one willing to travel to la mesa to pick up a smasher?? if not can i get some ones number to get directions so when i get down there im not lost for thirty minutes. if i can get picked up, i have a tv.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hlloe. is any one willing to travel to la mesa to pick up a smasher?? if not can i get some ones number to get directions so when i get down there im not lost for thirty minutes. if i can get picked up, i have a tv.

760-277-3522

ycz12

Smash Ace
Well, my tourney debut was pretty fun. I didn't do so well, but I think landing a Tapion Combo and 3-stocking someone with G&W makes up for it. :ohwell: I may come to future biweekies.

What were the results, anyway?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
My pleasure holding the tournies guys, it helps when everyone is as nice as san diego :) Anyway, sorry for not updating this and responding sooner... **** fires...

Quick Results:
Singles-
1 Edrees
2 TheBOSS
3 Rickety
Doubles-
1 Peache's Puffs (Edrees+BOSS)
2 Harmonious Love (Rickety+Maple)
3 Ernie Reyes Jr. (noobs in green ;] )

I will send the tio doc to neal's website asap :)
See u all in a week or so!

D

Deleted member

I cant go this time (as usual), but im gonna try and get one of my friends to go with me next time, cuz he really wants to go.

_xD

Smash Rookie
hey zephyr ill team with you if i can somehow make it to SD on time. We live in LA so this drive is gonna be hecticly long.

if we leave la at like 2 - 2:30 then with traffic, how long you guys think itll take to get there.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Sorry man, I've got the Mira Mesa tournament this weekend and I can't make it. Plus, Vietgamer and I are gonna be a solid team from here on out (if he gets his butt to tournaments. >_>)

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
yo, i think i will make it to this one but keng, doesn't get off until 1:30. put us super late in the brackets so we can get some games in? umm..ya i'll see you guys there

_xD

Smash Rookie
anyone want to team with me? i play fox and marth.

Dayu, im looking at you.

Top Bottom