• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bossy Biweeklies(NOVEMBER 3RD!)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
noooooooooooooo as of now i have work till 3pm on saturday!!! but i'm trying to get that day off, i'm trying im trying! so it might be postponed another week orrrrr it will stay. but check the thread frequently! much love.

JK... I fixed it today :) The tourney goes as schedualed! See you all there and don't forget tvs and cubes and that doubles start at 12pm sharp!!!

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
hey b*tches. saint arrogance & i will be attending this saturday.
sa3tony you better go or im going to drop kick you on the throat you silly emo kid. i have a coat for you.

romeo iz an a$$hole if he doesnt go. k thanks. :)
rickety lay off the crack. i still love you though.
edrees.. come back to us. :D

over & out hoe bags. yes, you boss.

p.s.
SD LOVE!! <3333

ycz12

Smash Ace
I can probably come to this one. I may need a ride, though; anybody willing if I do? I live in the Torrey Hills area, near Carmel Valley.

Edit: I will probably be late for doubles.

Edit 2: Actually, I completely forgot that I had the SAT to take on Saturday, which is actually good as far as this tourney goes, as it cancels out and is shorter than a previous engagement that I had. So I may be able to arrive on time after all. :lick:

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Well hopefully I'll be able to make it tomorrow
*looks to clock*
I mean today. But my mom just got some car issues recently so its looking not likely...
Because i sadly don't drive still.
Its been so long since I've been able to meet up with a large group to play smash :(

Top Bottom