• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss vs Choasknight

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Pretty good stuff. I have problems with Foxs, too. ;_; It seems that if they space well and do Fox stuff you can't really touch them (you can but you know what I mean). I would say work on your spacing against Fox and being patient, but almost everyone's spacing could and should be improved. lol

Does that Fox play Mario's often? He used drill shines but didn't do much follow ups afterwards. It just seemed like he thought he could drill shine Mario into something but usually wasn't fast enough.

Oh well, your Mario is really good. I am jealous. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, nice stuff. Don't worry bout the fox, he's at the top of the tier list for a reason. I have a tough time on them as well but you played very well in all of the matches. Keep it real.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I'm finished watching the first three videos. You have a good Mario, boss8. That F-smash you did around 00:46 in the thrid round was sweet.

Top Bottom