• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boss vs ally

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Your Mario is too good. We need to play. I need to learn.

Reverse grab setup, wtfux?

Edit: Oh, the Dthrow thing, nevermindz

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You goin to C3 and Chu's? I'm determined to go to both.

I'm askin you too Famous. We still gotta but heads XD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
oh they are? I'm goin to that then, way closer. 5 dollar Mario dittos there?

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Good **** Boss, but I'd use more grounded fireballs to prevent mortar slides. Anyway, dam good vid.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Friendlies are still matches...I saw a flaw...I pointed it out...

the fact is...you're kind of a big deal...your videos should not have such silly shenanigan deaths

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Nothing wrong with fun...but what excuses you from my wrath?

I'm merciless...I benchpress *******...I flick off babies...I ride homeless people...no homo

but yeah...on the fun topic...There is nothing fun about being hit with Snake's Utilt Unless it's being hit into the ceiling on Luigi's Mansion over and over again...that my friend is all the laughs

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Oooh, I would love to play you boss if we ever meet. I actually have experience against mario and luigi xD

Kiyoo

Smash Rookie
Boss, that was utterly amazing. I can't believe there are people like you out there still that are so good at Luigi. I salute to you sir.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
These matches were nothing special.

I mean it was lightning Brawl.... Right?

And that Mario facing Snake was god... Right?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
your right maybe ness would have had a better chance....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

XD ROFLMAO!!!!
You take that as an insult when I call you god and say that match was lightning brawl?

(10facepalms)

and Ness would do better, he has lots of anti Snake techs.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PKNintendo

Smash Master
son i really didnt understand anything but those matches arent really that great.....lol
When I saw the topic title, I was in disbelief. It was like a school fight, and someone said:

BOSS VS ALLY

No ****ing way!

I check those matches out to see you do pretty **** well. Does matches were excellent quality. Seriously, I should have said this firsthand:urg:

Good job.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
Good **** boss the matchs were really close Boss your too good

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
son i really didnt understand anything but those matches arent really that great.....lol
Still, it's great watching you play; your playstyle is just hypnotizing. However, I think you could of won those matches if you didn't sandbag as much.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
lol boss is gonna be the new isai where if he ever looses he automatically is sandbagging.
Lol maybe, but he himself stated those matches were just friendlies for fun after Monk cracked down on his sloppy spotdodging. Anyway, Boss pwns hard and anyone who's ever watched him or played him knows that. In conclusion, Boss is too good.

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
The matches had me on the edge of my seat. Great job on the Luigi matches to.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
That Mario was alright. Decent. Nothing too out the ordinary.

Rofl. :chuckle:

Boss was doing some creative ****. Especially them cape mindgames & reverse grabs, awkward as hell.
Ally was just as creative though, which made it interesting., I was suprised at how he uses the explosives so quick, offensively and accurate.

~I'll watch them again soon, good **** Boss.

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
I'm just glad mario mainers are actually finding the use of reverse grabs chains in matches, especially against heavy characters like falco, link, snake, ddd, etc..

This should be a fact in any mario mainers book, I'm surprised as to how many people were blown away from it. Well, I dunno, I mean I've been using it for a while...

As for the matches, Boss, well, your mario is a beast as always, and luigi is just too good, if not better than your mario (well at least vs snake, they both did good against him though). All in all, you have my retained my respect for maining both plumbers well. your just too good with the both of them..

Top Bottom