• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss & Esoj Presents: Step it up,or go home.

Coney

Smash Master
me :)

turns out i'm actually coming to this, forgot mother's day is on sunday and i'll need to be in VA for it anyway

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Speaking of setups, just wondering is VGBootCamp or anyone else coming with a livestream setup? Cause I'm bringing a laptop + Dazzle like I had at Xanadu, not sure if I should use it to record for YouTube or to livestream. I dunno if anyone else is bringing a recording setup.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Just came to me... that PRs would be pretty cool if you used "Avengers" characters.. just a thought tho..

And still haven't seen that list yet of whos coming...

Deez.

Smash Lord
16 people... -.-
My money matches..

Boss- DK vs Luigi $20, DK vs Mk $5

Taj- DK vs Mk $2

Darkflame- Icies vs Diddy $5

Iota???
Poyo???
Ee???
Tant???
Korn???

boss8

Smash Hero
i got a spare T.V....ill jus bring that one over today.....

we have a total of 3 tv's now....need about 2 more setups....

we got chu wii (no brawl disk) MAIN BIG SCREEN T.V.

taj wii (other big t.v.)

jose wii (my t.v.)

boss8

Smash Hero
u can prob enter singles....u may jus have some time....we are gonna have about 45 min-hour break for food...

yo i heard the legendary yoster might jus show up O__O!!!!

YO HYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEE!!!!

this is tommrow..

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
ya singles wont start until like 4 or 5

also i can bring my tv if need be.

ok i got zak swagger for 1 full setup,
we need one more

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo, zak wanna team ? up to you though, but I will be practicing 2night.

Martin, canI mm your DK and Diddy $5 each ?
Also Lukkay $5 ?
You should team with Tant since double MK is legal, but that would require you to be a good friend so welp!

And pretty sure when Deez types DK he means DiddyKong.
ya singles wont start until like 4 or 5
What the ****? If this starts at 12:30 then teams can finish by 2:30, then an hour break would lead to singles starting around 3:30(have people sign up for singles BEFORE the break and make the bracket).

Don't be taking all day to run a 5 or 6 teams bracket when you'll have like 5 set ups.

:017:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
What the ****? If this starts at 12:30 then teams can finish by 2:30, then an hour break would lead to singles starting around 3:30(have people sign up for singles BEFORE the break and make the bracket).

Don't be taking all day to run a 5 or 6 teams bracket when you'll have like 5 set ups.

:017:
teams starts at 1pm. reg is at noon. well prob start singles at 4............ also for back talking me, u get chu round 1!!!! enjoy !!!!:)

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Out of these, my threats are Korn, Coney and June (ESOJ and Deez if I don't get practice vs Diddy). Confident I can beat anyone else on the list.
Poyo if you're confident you can beat me we can MM to prove it if you want. $1-5

@Deez's MM post. Yes I am still up for an MM vs you :)

i got a spare T.V....ill jus bring that one over today.....

we have a total of 3 tv's now....need about 2 more setups....

we got chu wii (no brawl disk) MAIN BIG SCREEN T.V.

taj wii (other big t.v.)

jose wii (my t.v.)
I'm bringing my wii too along with a copy of brawl if that matters any.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Update!

I still have 3 controllers for Sale (not including the ones i'm saving for Taj). They are $15 each, no exceptions unfortunately. All 3 are in WONDERFUL working order. If you'd like one, please see me.

In addition, i'm selling my clear controller on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/330730795008?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649. If you're interested, please bid :) It's very rare but not really a good tourney controller. It does work in full though.

Also, should I just go ahead and bring Tio + laptop or will you guys have it covered? Poyo i'm not bringing stream and VG won't bring their setup to Chu's since it doesn't fit. Make sure you bring a headset mic or something two people can commentate with if you do it.

I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't have a headset mic. ^^;

My mic does record all sound around it, so as long as you're sitting next to it with it place on a table or something, you should be able to just sit and commentate, even if it is two people.

I'm thinking about just recording for YouTube since I realized the Collision stream is gonna be tomorrow too, but if people want me to stream, I still will and I guess screen record the stream archives for YouTube afterwards.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Predictions for top 5 (Assuming Korn doesn't enter and Omni isn't going?):

1. Logic
2. Lie
3. Chu
4. Luckay
5. Coney
5. Phil

:018:

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pretty sure june IS going and Lie isn't since Logic says he needs a teammate.

1. Logic
2. Chu
3. Luckay
4. June
5. Coney
5. EE/Poyo/Iota

Super confidence

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Might as well post my predictions

1. Chu
2. PS/June
3. PS/June/Coney
4. Coney/June
5. Luckay
5. Poyo/Serynder/Iota

Hard to predict how June will do since he hasn't entered in awhile, but I think if he's able to beat Coney, he may do well enough to beat PS too. I might not get sleep tonight which is why I don't know how I'll do. I'll find out after warming up with some friendlies/MMs. Is Mekos going to this or Collision? I think he'll get top 5 at this if he goes.

Kirby's also getting listed to my name before MK in the results thread. Just saying that now. :D

Top Bottom