• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I've taken on Bowser as one of my fun characters, and he's probably as good as any of my secondaries at this point. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio.

GofG

Smash Champion
I've been taking an interest in Bowser lately. I'm not good yet, but I'm getting there.

GofG Raleigh, North Carolina

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Eyyyy, Raliegh Smasher. I'll give you money if you can beat NC Bobby for me with Bowser, ROFL.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
sheik is my main. i got a lot of other characters i use... mario, marth, bowser, some others.

so yea, i play bowser and i am from louisville, ky

Gojira

Smash Lord
Bowser!!!

I have been playing Bowser for 4 full years. I have read and studied Decas FaQ on Bowser, as well as watched Many Pro Bowser vids and studied them as well. I belive my Bowser is almost to a pro level. If I was able to play a Bowser near me I would. I strongly say I play a mean Bowser, because I compare him to vids and he is not half bad when I compare him to Cj's or Lukes. My only wish is to become a big name Bowser, but that wont ever happen.....but being added to this list is somethign eh? Eh?

Add me to that list please, Gojira Roy, Utah

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Though not very good, Bowser is one of my two mains (the other being Mewtwo).

Titanium Dragon (Corvallis, OR | Nashville, TN)

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
What's up bowser community^^. Nice ta meetcha all.I must say that I also play Bowser to a competitive level as well. Recently I've been experimenting with him for many hours at a time. High tier players are great but...It's time I learned him anywho- now my Bowser plushy i always carry with me to tournies means alot more!!!!! ::points to all playas:: If ya wanna go at it sometime, just holler. Bowser reppin' South Carolina, right here. Sticky "Kidd"-

---Kidd

SeishukuSheik

Smash Rookie
Dude, what is this?! NC Bowser love? Seriously?

I play Bowser a lot myself, he was my first really good character (probably not so true NOW, I get yelled at for playing Bowser here (BECAUSE I PWN BWAHA j/k), and unfortunately that kid's got some serious lack o'practice). BUT the love is there! :d

Concord, NC, yo. <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Blunted_object10 said:
im getting pretty good with Bowser now:)

put me on the list!

Richmond, BC Canada
hahahar, Bowser ditto me, *****! Whoring Bowser just cus I'm visiting, eh?

OldSkoolAngel

Smash Cadet
Here!

Bowser is my main, and I'm from Council Bluffs, Iowa!

I'm still working on him, but considering that I've been playing the game for about 6 months, I do alright! Just downloaded the Koopacalypse video... o_o I got a lot to learn!

Sarah

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yo. I hear some people tell me my name speaks for itself. ;) Austin, TX
Bowser reppin the lonestar state. :chuckle:

Only been playin him around 2 months, but he won't be Baby Bowser forever.

Wako

Smash Cadet
Wako in Scranton, PA. :3 I play a decent Bowser....I love wrecking Foxes. :D

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
I'm a all user man. I use everyone. I train with them. My truly goal is getting better with everyone in SSBM. And i swithces characters alot so theres another reason. He he.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
I play Bowser about as much as I play Dr. Mario, so slap me up on that list.

Mud Buddha (UK, England)

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
well since there everybody is posting there location and the use bowser well what the hell.

am from San diego, california (from where else), i use bowser because i like hes dragon-turture form, he kicks @** , and hes my main since thegame apears (and i LOVE all of hes kick @** atacks).

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'm here to speak for my cousin.(because althought he HAS a baord's S/N he does not as of now have internet, I think) His low tier pick is Bowser. He sucks >.> My Yoshi pwns him >.>

JohnyDaHands (Baltimore, MD)

chubbyshu

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty bad, since I just play around with any character (no tourneys), but always lookin to improve my game. Bowser has a special place on my list, cause he's always a good time, even when you get beat. Bowsers a great big powerhouse just waiting to be used. Long live the Koopa!!

Maybe. I play Bowser, he's pretty decent. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bet no one was expecting that, eh? Everyone here sucks beyond reason, and so when someone here even sees a Bowser being played the first thing they say to that guy is: "Dude, you're going to get whooped so bad!" I need some more competition. There are only two people in NM that I know of that even pose a challenge. Anyways, Bowser rocks. He's fun to play, freakin' good character too.
Actually, that sounds like a good idea, doing them off by states, but that would be a HUGE post.

Essence_of_the_Gods

Smash Journeyman
EotG here!!!

Bowser is my way of letting off steam and just pwning players over here... probably the only serious Bowser on the island :(

But my main is Mario although Bowser is a real threat

Puerto Rico

cmart

Smash Lord
East Coast Bowser- Baltimore, MD

I've been playing a while, but just recently started competitively. I Bowser ditto'd Cape at Pound and won the majority of the matches so I guess my Bowser's pretty good.

Top Bottom