• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

Trogdornbx

Smash Rookie
I'm so pathetic at Smash it really doesn't deserve mentioning, but I play Bowser and live in Atlanta, GA.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Any boozer player is a good player (unless they're some noob who just thought they'd play as boozer for a laugh and suck as him. Anyone but them).

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Inferno_blaze said:
Any boozer player is likely not a very good player (unless they're some well known and very competitive smasher who has very good people to train with, and even then, they aren't competitive at all in the larger scale of top tier using players).

fix'd

;)

BUT HES SO GOSH DARNDED CUTE!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Boozer Finder..

Renth
Colver PA

Just recently picked him up and ***** my friends Samus so .. i might as well main him

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
your not a very big percent, you better be a small percent of something HUGE otherwise your just tiny and insignificant.

oh ya

gimpyfish
wa

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
my name is yorpy , i use bowser as a secondairy character sometimes or just to have fun

RexMaster

Smash Cadet
Mostly at UofManitoba, Winnipeg, in the smelly UMa
Rexmaster - Winnipeg, Manitoba

Ok, so Koopa is only my secondary, in any circumstances, and by that, I mean I can random most chars pretty good anyways...

But, I do have a new tourny technique!:
Step one: Bowser is my main.
Step two: Mirror match anyone that is too highly-tiered (In my own books. IE: I've played a whole two scrub foxes, and beat them with bowser. Fox, therefor, doesn't equal high-tier to me.)

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I'm not very common on tournament scenes (Uraj of TeamScape, at your service here), but Bowser is my main. I'm west coast, Sac, Cali, just in case you care.

Simna might've put a vid or two of mine up in the vids section of me playing as Bowser, but if he has, the vids are lost among the shuffle. If you can find em, you can judge my Bowser for yourself.

Top Bottom