• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bombsoldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Believe me, I hate falco and all, but i'm doing this for my older brother. Okay here goes:

We have both heard that Bombsoldier is a big hefty black guy, a scrawny little stick of a black man, and that he's another japanese guy. so, could somebody post an actual pic of bombsoldier? My brother REALLY wants to see what he looks like. And please, don't be posting anything stupid. I was just wondering if anybody knew what he looked like and if they had a pic. thanks in advance!

mathos

Smash Champion
Nice to know that the majority of that video has nothing to do with this topic. They talk about the Japanese about none. But there is a video floating around with bombsoldier in a finals match in japan, in which you see him for 2 seconds at the very end. But he is just another japanese guy.

mathos

Smash Champion
Do you really need more proof? We told you he is japanese. And although the video is dark you can see that he is oriental.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Marthmaster92 said:
/\
clear pic to prove please.
Are you a complete moron? 1st of all, he lives in japan, it still could be anybody. I dont know where youve heard it, but, 2nd EVERYBODY knows hes japanese, 3rd-He does the most ballin SH IT EVA!!!

Haha, cant wait for OC2, he gives ken a harder time than PC does, I hope he can make it.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Jezuz these Japanese guys are all so little

age-wise, that is

Edit: Man, that's a terrible picture of Bombsoldier.

I prefer this one:

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
mathos said:
Nice to know that the majority of that video has nothing to do with this topic. They talk about the Japanese about none. But there is a video floating around with bombsoldier in a finals match in japan, in which you see him for 2 seconds at the very end. But he is just another japanese guy.
wut are u talking about, he wuz in there at like 2:00 or something, pay attention fool.

mathos

Smash Champion
Thanks for clarifing that now, b/c most people don't have time or care to watch the whole thing if their point is to see if one person is in there for 1 second. But nice pic of him as well. Good work.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm sure this has been answered before but

how come in all the bombsoldier vs fox videos (masashi, jing), the fox almost never shields or DIs out of BS's dthrow dsmash?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
They do, sometimes. It's just that they usually don't react fast enough.

pockyD

Smash Legend
doesn't make very much sense... my friends and i never have any trouble getting out of it and we're terrible, while these guys are supposedly pros -_-

Lixivium

Smash Champion

I call it a mullet 'cause it makes him more badass.

Other badasses who have sported mullets:

Solid Snake
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
GAWD they look soo cracked out and baked out of their minds, they must like get high or somethin b4 they play, that would give a good reason why he teched soo badly against ken.

Miharu

Smash Hero
JBM falcon08 said:
GAWD they look soo cracked out and baked out of their minds, they must like get high or somethin b4 they play, that would give a good reason why he teched soo badly against ken.
ROFLLLL.

They do look somewhat high.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Lol

He can probably cross dress cosplay with those looks.
Funny thing is that the best Falco player in Puerto Rico is also a skinny dude with long hair, not oriental but hispanic.
Think it's a trend?
Anywho great pic FalseFalco was it?
You also got Korius in it, one of my fave Marths,woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom