• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman for SSBB?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
well atleast the post count will go up cuz atleast theres someone to flame
Stop!!! Don't succumb! Live above the influence!!11

And unfortunately for us, or fortunate in certain cases, Sakurai doesn't listen to his fans that much, to a degree I suppose(Dr. Wright?). It's nothing like Blizzard, I swear I think they actually do go through the forums dedicated to them, IE: Starcraft2 soul hunter and siege tank fiasco.

I'm not sure whether he listens or not, but I can say that Bomberman would definitely be a cool AT, and I'm not sure how good or original he would be as an actual character, although it would be very interesting and amusing to see his character in Brawl.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Kabyk
im not at all surprised you would quote me on that one...lol. seriously though, friggin Tails is more likely to appear in brawl as an AT than Bomberman appearing in general (which is really sad...). im pretty sure Sakurai doesnt check these forums at all...which is a shame...but just in case im wrong, gotta keep up appearances

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Thumbs down to bomberman. He's basically just another Waluigi. "He can throw bombs or something."

No...just no.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Thumbs down to bomberman. He's basically just another Waluigi. "He can throw bombs or something."

No...just no.
Hey now...that's just mean....You can say Bomberman shouldn't be in Brawl, that's fine.
But when you start comparing him to Waluigi...that's where I draw the line! Waluigi is a failure at life, he's so bad people complain he sucks at just existing.

Bomberman is cool, he just might or might not be viable for Brawl. This in no way gives permission to bash him over the head like that.

Del Money

Smash Champion

No...just no.
damm grim, youre usually more open-minded than that. like what Kabyk said you cant bash him over the head. i mean look at the moveset on the last page. can you honestly says that if there was a tier system based on the popularity and likelihood of 3rd party characters (that satisfy the conditions) making it into brawl that Bomberman wouldnt be high tier?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'm open-minded to good ideas. This is a bad one. Sorry, but that's all he does: chuck bombs. I love his games, but...just no.

Unless you're going to turn him into the new "Red" and have him use his little creature guys from the GBA Bomberman... >_>

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea....Bomberman is great. I'd love to see him. Hes got many many different bombs. So they could base his attacks around that. *personally id like to see regulus from the 64 versions as an assist trophy if he gets in.*

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
bomber man have a supid face so he wont be in this game
Wow, nice grammar. Do you mean "Bomberman has a stupid face, so he won't be in this game"?
I was gunna flame you for poor reasoning but you basically flamed yourself.
Your ignorance is disgusting.

Would love to see Bomberman on Brawl! btw, someone has a "Bomberman4Brawl" sig?
not that i know of. but ask Stryks, he can make one
I saw one once b4- a Bomberman enthusiast had it and it was kick-a**. I havent seen him since tho, but u cant miss him, his profile picture is Bomberman.

Dont bother ask Stryks. I did around 3 months ago. I think he stopped making sigs...

Stop!!! Don't succumb! Live above the influence!!11

And unfortunately for us, or fortunate in certain cases, Sakurai doesn't listen to his fans that much, to a degree I suppose(Dr. Wright?). It's nothing like Blizzard, I swear I think they actually do go through the forums dedicated to them, IE: Starcraft2 soul hunter and siege tank fiasco.

I'm not sure whether he listens or not, but I can say that Bomberman would definitely be a cool AT, and I'm not sure how good or original he would be as an actual character, although it would be very interesting and amusing to see his character in Brawl.
In a sense, i hope he doesnt go through fan forums. There are too many ignorant people at the Nintendo forums. Id rather he go through our SWF, but its too late either way. Whats done is done.

@ Kabyk
im not at all surprised you would quote me on that one...lol. seriously though, friggin Tails is more likely to appear in brawl as an AT than Bomberman appearing in general (which is really sad...). im pretty sure Sakurai doesnt check these forums at all...which is a shame...but just in case im wrong, gotta keep up appearances
Yep, Tails has the upperhand when it comes to appearances. Lets hope Sakurai saw this thread b4 he finalized his roster.

No...just no.
D@mn, that was a low blow. To compare Bomberman to Waluigi is nothing above blasphemy. Waluigi is a filler character based off another character, Bomberman is a completely original character.
Have an open mind. Check the moveset on the previous page, play a recent Bomberman game, or come back with a better reason.

There is more than just bombs beneath the man...Bomberman 4 Brawl!

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm open-minded to good ideas. This is a bad one. Sorry, but that's all he does: chuck bombs.
i said the exact same thing too. but modifications can always be made to characters to be suitable for melee. plus half the regulars in here (except me) came up with suitable can convincing movesets. i mean sure they're all elemental bombs but his A button attacks dont have to be. the B's attack...well...they are called special moves for a reason. i dunno i just feel something more creative can be done with the bombs to make even the most doubtful people respect his character. and besides most of us alredy know that more than likely Sonic and Megaman will take his potential spots. would you be against him as an AT? (assuming 3rd parties can even be ATs)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I've played plenty of bomberman games. Yes, I can imagine a moveset for him, but he doesn't come with a very good one in stock. A character like bomberman needs to already have a good moveset in order to make it into a game like Brawl. The creators aren't going to waste a brand-spanking new created moveset on him.

The only way he could have such a moveset is to use Karabons, I think. But I don't see that happening. four different types of bombs would feel pretty old, even if they had different effects.

Sorry about the Waluigi comment; it was uncalled for. I hate Waluigi, and Bomberman games are actually cool. I just meant that you'd be stretching for a moveset for either.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I've played plenty of bomberman games. Yes, I can imagine a moveset for him, but he doesn't come with a very good one in stock. A character like bomberman needs to already have a good moveset in order to make it into a game like Brawl. The creators aren't going to waste a brand-spanking new created moveset on him.

The only way he could have such a moveset is to use Karabons, I think. But I don't see that happening. four different types of bombs would feel pretty old, even if they had different effects.

Sorry about the Waluigi comment; it was uncalled for. I hate Waluigi, and Bomberman games are actually cool. I just meant that you'd be stretching for a moveset for either.
well...
1. Waluigi is a dooshbag
2. i agree with the moveset but what if only 2 of the B moves used bombs while the other 2 came from some other bomberman game (minus the ones with the charaboms)? i was kinda implying bomberman hero or bomberman 64 in case he used any non-bomb style moves in either. but i havent played either of those games...*hides in shame*

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman

No offense taken.

Some characters lacking good movesets b4 Smash Bros:

Ice Climbers

Capt. Falcon

Mr. G&W

...those are three good character who didnt exactly have "Brawl-type" moves. The developers did alot of stretching in order to make those characters work and people still use- even as mains. Most people dont say "Capt. Falcon has a half-baked moveset because he in always in a vehicle in his games! Capt. Falcon is a poor character."
Im sure the developers filled in other "more stocked" character movesets to make them work.
Bomberman has twice as many moves as those characters, thus is twice as qualified in terms of a moveset, ya digg?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
If they're just going to give him some basic punch and kick moves, I'd rather they give it to someone like Mac. Bomberman doesn't' have anything particularly great that he could bring to his A-game, and even his B-game is sketchy. Smash needs less explosions.

Ice Climbers

Capt. Falcon

Mr. G&W
This isn't true. First, G&W is the only character to have his entire moveset taken from his games. Go watch crappycapturedevice's videos if you don't believe me

Falcon is an overused example. He's a bounty hunter and a racer...he's gonna have some street fighting in his blood. It isn't that difficult to come up with a moveset for a personality like Falcon's. My point is that Bomberman would have generic punch kick things. Sure, they could come up with some cool concept for this to make it a twist, but they won't. Why? Because there are better/more important characters to use it on. Mac is a good example. He'd have a lot of these punch/kick attacks...why waste it on someone like Bomberman when they could add a retro character that is one of their own? It won't happen.

Iceclimbers have a hammer. Nuff said. It's about the same as Marth with them. Use the hammer in each direction, use the sword in each direction. Bomberman...I don't want him to use a Bomb in each direction >_<

Del Money

Smash Champion
No offense taken.

Some characters lacking good movesets b4 Smash Bros:

Ice Climbers

Capt. Falcon

Mr. G&W

...those are three good character who didnt exactly have "Brawl-type" moves.
true but then they didnt have signature moves based on one-sole purpose like bomberman (then again i never played Ice Climb so i dunno)
Smash needs less explosions.
tell that to Peach, Luigi, and Roy

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
If they're just going to give him some basic punch and kick moves, I'd rather they give it to someone like Mac. Bomberman doesn't' have anything particularly great that he could bring to his A-game, and even his B-game is sketchy. Smash needs less explosions.
First off, let me say i agree. I respect your opinion.

Well, if it is explosions you're worried about, then i suggest tweaking (or even removing) some characters so they dont include explosions. It may be a large, drastic step, but we cannot sacrifice simply for his explosions. Sadly, without them, he wouldnt be Bomberman...

Del Money

Smash Champion
First off, let me say i agree. I respect your opinion.

Well, if it is explosions you're worried about, then i suggest tweaking (or even removing) some characters so they dont include explosions. It may be a large, drastic step, but we cannot sacrifice simply for his explosions. Sadly, without them, he wouldnt be Bomberman...
(and Samus, etc.)
That's my point.
well yes but i was referring to characters who arent really known for explosions in their signature franchises. samus, link, etc. are fine. luigi and peach arent. roy was a long shot ive never played FE games. but all in all i think some of the movesets for character that dont normally induce explosions in their games are more out of place that can explosions for Bomberman....hence the name. even still i understand the moveset issue as i had doubt too but honestly, a moveset for Bomberman as described here might actually be one of the best movesets to actually fully fit a character in smash bros history

the grim lizard

Smash Master
even still i understand the moveset issue as i had doubt too but honestly, a moveset for Bomberman as described here might actually be one of the best movesets to actually fully fit a character in smash bros history
That's not true...

This isn't true. First, G&W is the only character to have his entire moveset taken from his games. Go watch crappycapturedevice's videos if you don't believe me

Falcon is an overused example. He's a bounty hunter and a racer...he's gonna have some street fighting in his blood. It isn't that difficult to come up with a moveset for a personality like Falcon's. My point is that Bomberman would have generic punch kick things. Sure, they could come up with some cool concept for this to make it a twist, but they won't. Why? Because there are better/more important characters to use it on. Mac is a good example. He'd have a lot of these punch/kick attacks...why waste it on someone like Bomberman when they could add a retro character that is one of their own? It won't happen.

Iceclimbers have a hammer. Nuff said. It's about the same as Marth with them. Use the hammer in each direction, use the sword in each direction. Bomberman...I don't want him to use a Bomb in each direction >_<
Besides, generic melee attacks would be pointless, and keeping true to his games would mean a ton of bomb attacks, which I would definitely not be in favor of.

Del Money

Smash Champion
That's not true...
hows that not true? i said ONE of the best movesets to fit a character. for instace DK and mario's movesets are fairly perfect for them IMO, with the exception of DK's punch ive seems all there B moves used in another game at least once. luigi torpedo isnt in any game ive ever seen. and same with peach bomber. all bomberman's B moves in the moveset come from a game to back them up. only problem is that its all explosions but that doesnt stop Marth from being all sword attacks. sure he's holding a sword and ive never played FE, but like all RPGs im sure there's magic attacks in it and im sure Marth's foward+B couldve been switched to some magic attack rather than yet another sword-based attack.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Besides, generic melee attacks would be pointless, and keeping true to his games would mean a ton of bomb attacks, which I would definitely not be in favor of.
I wouldnt be in favor of a ton of bomb moves either....thats why i didnt put a ton in his moveset. If you look at it, there are only around 1-2 actual bomb moves. All the rest are from 64 and Hero. There even any karabombs included.

If bomberman included, his item would be The Sickness (skull from Bomberman 64). That alone should make him more eligible.

And just because you dislike Bomberman's possible playing style doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the game. I dislike Little Mac because all he'll do is punch....boring.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
All Bomberman will do is punch...boring. Or throw bombs...boo. It won't happen.

Mac ownz BM anyway. ^.^

(I actually think the sickness would be a good item. Screw up everyone's controls...nice.)

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ DJ Napps

ok so i was right about Bomberman having non-bomb attack moves from B64 and Hero. thanks for clearing that up

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
All Bomberman will do is punch...boring. Or throw bombs...boo. It won't happen.

Mac ownz BM anyway. ^.^

(I actually think the sickness would be a good item. Screw up everyone's controls...nice.)
...ill repost my moveset later.

And yes the sickness will pwn.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
I don't see what's so bad about explosions.
As for his melee moves, bombs could easily work into basic combo's without being out of place. Both Zelda and G&W and Mewtwo have a regular A attack that works as a tiny explosion, so it wouldn't be hard to have Bomberman throw cherry bombs or something.
I personally think bombs could add a fun new level of strategy to a character like Bomberman. The same way anyone who plants a mine or throws an electrode in Melee is risking their own life, so would Bomberman be constantly in peril from his own bombs. Playing him would require very precise timing and tactical planning, making him an excellent technical character.

Del Money

Smash Champion
As for his melee moves, bombs could easily work into basic combo's without being out of place. Both Zelda and G&W and Mewtwo have a regular A attack that works as a tiny explosion, so it wouldn't be hard to have Bomberman throw cherry bombs or something.
I personally think bombs could add a fun new level of strategy to a character like Bomberman. The same way anyone who plants a mine or throws an electrode in Melee is risking their own life, so would Bomberman be constantly in peril from his own bombs. Playing him would require very precise timing and tactical planning, making him an excellent technical character.
OysterMeister FTW. Bomberman 4 Brawl

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
QFT...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Promised Moveset...
STATS:
Speed- ***
Size- ***
Weight- **
Jump- **
Reach- **
Strength- ***

A- Left-hand jab
AA- Right punch, Left punch
AAA- Strong Uppercut (w/ slight explosion)

B- Drop Bomb (Hold B 2 secs to hold, continuous holding pumps bomb) Only 4 bombs can be placed on the field at once. If B is pressed when maxium bombs are placed, the bombs would detonate simultaneously.
B<>-Bomb Kick/ Soccer Bomb (if a laid bomb is in front of him, Bomberman kicks it forward and it rolls until it hit something. If Bomberman is not in front of a bomb, Bomberman quickly lays a bomb any kicks it while flipping over {like a famous soccer move}. It flies the air quickly and explodes on contact.)
B\/- Suicide Bomb (Bomberman slams a bomb beneath his feet, quickly flinging him upward and causing slight damage to him. Causes major damage to neighboring enemies)
B^- Bomber Copter (Bomberman bursts upward with propeller spinning above him. He is able to fly around freely for around 10 secs.)

Final Smash- (undecided)
A- Bomberman jumps on the back of Pommy and rides around the stage with increased speed and jumping ability. He can drop as much as 10 bombs at one time and quickly as desired. Pommy is also able to attack opponents (i.e-biting). Duration: 20 secs.

B- Bomberman pumps a legendary Red Bomb to maximum size (around 2x the height of Bowser). Bomberman speed is greatly decreased and cannot jump. He is free to throw the bomb wherever he pleases, the bombs explosion radius affects everyone on the stage. Any player hit with the Bomb is instanly knocked off stage or is immobilized and dizzy (with stars flying around their head as in Bomberman 64)

C- Mech Suit- Bomberman is instantly covered in a knight's armor and is equipped w/ a sword and shield. He know has Metaknight-like skills and speed. He, however, cannot drop bombs. Jump height, speed, and reach increased. Duration: 25 secs.

(incomplete)

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Here, I gave it some though, and here's a nice Bomb heavy moveset that isn't repetitive or boring or untrue to Bomberman:

B) Bomb. Obviously. Bomberman takes out a bomb. He can throw it like an item at once, or he can hold it. The longer he holds it, the more the bomb increases in size and power. For some visual flair, it could start pulsing ominously and the fuse could shorten. When thrown, the bomb explodes on contact, no matter what it's power level is. The bomb would also explode immediately (on Bomberman) if Bomberman is hit hard enough while holding it or if the bomb is held too long. The explosion is the traditional T-shape, which allows for a blind spot that either Bomberman or a clever opponent can take advantage of. The power ranges from nothing special to devastating, depending on how long the bomb is held.
This move works as a gamble. As the bombs potency as a weapon goes up, so does Bombermans chances of getting caught in the explosion.

>B) Kick. That's right, a kick. Remember how Bomberman can kick bombs in his games? Well, he can do that here too. Bomberman does a short little running kick, and any items, barrels, boxes, or enemy characters caught in the kick get sent flying forward as if thrown. This move gives Bomberman nice control over items, since it enables him to attack with items he isn't even holding, but would have a low priority, making it best used as a surprise attack.

VB) Place a Bomb. Bomber man sets a bomb, after which he can move on and do anything else he likes, content in the knowledge that there is now a bomb where before there was none. True to form, he can set only three at a time. The bombs probably just go off after a certain time has passed. However, after three bombs are set, Bomberman can detonate them all at any time by pressing vB again. This would allow for some nice trap-laying and, if used properly, board control.

^B) Bomberman detonates a bomb under him, sending him upwards enveloped in flames. I picture this move as a cross between Mr.G&W's ^B and Ness's after he hits himself with PK thunder. Anyone who is hit by Bomberman after he blows himself up gets hurt. Bad. This move would have a lot of power and would give Bomberman some good vertical distance as a recovery move, but would also deal damage to Bomberman as well. You'd just have to judge for yourself: is the damage I could deal with this greater than what I would take?

I picture Bomberman as somewhat of a wildcard. Someone unexperienced with him would just rushing and start chucking bombs left and right; killing the most, but getting killed the most as well (most often by their own hand). A good Bomberman player would learn to control the power, only using the truly devastating attacks at the right time.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@DJNapps
please revise your moveset...youre not disproving Grim Lizarrd when 3 out of 4 of your B moves involve bombs.

@OysterMeister
same thing i said to Napps. and though the foward+B is creative, im not sure if any character should have that kind of advantage with items...especially since in item-banned tourneys, its full potential wont be used

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
@Del Money

2 out of 4

B- Drop Bomb (Hold B 2 secs to hold, continuous holding pumps bomb) Only 4 bombs can be placed on the field at once. If B is pressed when maxium bombs are placed, the bombs would detonate simultaneously.
B<>- Kick (if a laid bomb is in front of him, Bomberman kicks it forward and it rolls until it hits something. This can also be used to kick crates, opponents, etc. Any of his A moves would destroy it.)
B\/- Suicide Bomb (Bomberman slams a bomb beneath his feet, quickly flinging him upward and causing slight damage to him. Causes major damage to neighboring enemies)
B^- Bomber Copter (Bomberman bursts upward with propeller spinning above him. He is able to fly around freely for around 10 secs.)

@Del Money- crates are able to slide this time around, so the kick isnt really an advantage.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ DJ Napps

first off, i forgot about sliding crates...my bad
second off, i didnt read the forward+B kick move very clearly...my bad...again
third off, that kick better be powerful and also it might seem kinda much to have to do 2 button-sequences just to launch a bomb...nonetheless it adds more depth to bombermans meta-game. so i take it in the air, itll simply be just a powerful kick and should it propell bomberman foward a bit too?

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Huh...well, actually, I was indifferent about the Bombmeister until I read some of the awesomely inventive movesets here. Consider me converted!

Oyster's moveset just up the page is very, very awesome. A few alterations I had in mind:

B: Pull out Bomb. Duh.
Smash B: Bomb/Item Kick. BMan has to be holding the item he kicks, but he can do this with any item at all. Causes it to slide along the ground like the deadly projectile it is.
Down B: Oyster's idea works perfectly. Maybe even also make this not requiring a bomb already pulled out, or, if you press down B while holding a different item, BMan straps the item he's holding to a bomb he randomly pulls out, creating a bomb with some sweet, sweet flying shrapnel!
Up B: Instead of detonating the bomb, BMan simply drops the bomb and then kicks off of it, grabbing an extra jump. The bomb flies downward, exploding after a short time or if it hits anyone. In effect, this move would direct the damage downward instead of upward, unlike most UpB's. Could also be done with any held item. Perhaps the height gained would also vary depending on the weight of the held item.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
@ DJ Napps

first off, i forgot about sliding crates...my bad
second off, i didnt read the forward+B kick move very clearly...my bad...again
third off, that kick better be powerful and also it might seem kinda much to have to do 2 button-sequences just to launch a bomb...nonetheless it adds more depth to bombermans meta-game. so i take it in the air, itll simply be just a powerful kick and should it propell bomberman foward a bit too?
Okay, u lost me. Which two button sequences. The >B? Because that used to do two different things, depending on where u were, and i changedt that.

And, yes the kick is very strong- but without the "Soccer Bomb" addition, its kinda boring for a B special move. Im all out of ideas. Maybe it could be "The Virus"?

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
@OysterMeister
same thing i said to Napps. and though the foward+B is creative, im not sure if any character should have that kind of advantage with items...especially since in item-banned tourneys, its full potential wont be used
I'm not trying to prove to Grim that Bomberman can be done without bombs. Bomberman without lots of bombs is just a stupid idea. I'm just trying to prove that a bomb-heavy moveset can still be fun and unique and 100% workable in smash bros.
As for item-less tourney goers... screw them. They're already cutting a huge amount of moves from the game by forgoing items (such as Captain Falcon's two weapon smashes), and reducing the usefulness of every reflector move in the game to boot. If I'm going to design a moveset, it's one that can work in the Smash Bros that Sakurai is making, not the sterilized version that the tournament crowd will turn it into.

Huh...well, actually, I was indifferent about the Bombmeister until I read some of the awesomely inventive movesets here. Consider me converted!

Oyster's moveset just up the page is very, very awesome. A few alterations I had in mind:

B: Pull out Bomb. Duh.
Smash B: Bomb/Item Kick. BMan has to be holding the item he kicks, but he can do this with any item at all. Causes it to slide along the ground like the deadly projectile it is.
Down B: Oyster's idea works perfectly. Maybe even also make this not requiring a bomb already pulled out, or, if you press down B while holding a different item, BMan straps the item he's holding to a bomb he randomly pulls out, creating a bomb with some sweet, sweet flying shrapnel!
Up B: Instead of detonating the bomb, BMan simply drops the bomb and then kicks off of it, grabbing an extra jump. The bomb flies downward, exploding after a short time or if it hits anyone. In effect, this move would direct the damage downward instead of upward, unlike most UpB's. Could also be done with any held item. Perhaps the height gained would also vary depending on the weight of the held item.
Hey, thanks for the complement.

Hmmm. I'd be fine with the change to the forward B, but only under two conditions:
1) He can still send other characters, boxes, and barrels flying forward without having to hold them first.
2) "Any item at all" includes the bomb he can pull out with B. Even when it's fully powered up and unfairly devastating.

And I like the idea of items becoming shrapnel of some sort under Bomberman's explosions, but I think this happening with two moves might be a bit much. It's hard enough to hold onto a good item in smash as it is, I wouldn't want a Bomberman player to avoid useing a move because he'd have to lose whatever item he's holding.

What if any item caught in an explosion gets sent flying outwards, and damages anyone it hits?

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to prove to Grim that Bomberman can be done without bombs. Bomberman without lots of bombs is just a stupid idea. I'm just trying to prove that a bomb-heavy moveset can still be fun and unique and 100% workable in smash bros.
As for item-less tourney goers... screw them. They're already cutting a huge amount of moves from the game by forgoing items (such as Captain Falcon's two weapon smashes), and reducing the usefulness of every reflector move in the game to boot. If I'm going to design a moveset, it's one that can work in the Smash Bros that Sakurai is making, not the sterilized version that the tournament crowd will turn it into.
I agree. Sure, we could take out most of the bombs from B-man's moveset and easily prove that he doesnt need it, but without a bomb moveset...well.....he wouldnt be bomberman.

I would love to change Grim Lizarrd's point of view, but if that means changing who Bomberman is, then i rather leave my moveset as it is. And its not like my moveset is repetitive or full of bombs. Only 2 and a half (...3) are bomb based.

Is that too much?

Del Money

Smash Champion
@DJ Napps

by two-sequences i meant. B to lay the down and then forward+B to kick it. but now that i think of it, that doesnt seem to hard to do on a controller while keeping pace with the action. so foget what i said earlier. on and apart from the kicking bombs and laying bombs, which moves are from bomberman games?

Top Bottom