• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman for SSBB?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
If you guys don't mind, I'll start working on a cool banner we can all use. It'll be awesome.
That's fine with me. If anyone else wants to try and make one, then we could choose the best one?

Side note: How do you know how many posts you have in a particular thread?

RDK

Smash Hero
Side note: How do you know how many posts you have in a particular thread?
There should be a link next to the thread name that says "Posts" or something like that. I'll try and find it.

Here's the list of members so far:

RDK
Lord_Deathborne
Cubelarooso
DJ Napps
~N9NE~
IllidR
Gerudo Warrior
GigaBowser
Tails 4 Brawl

Tell me if I didn't include you.

We're also going to have to make a new thread.

Mattman88

Smash Rookie
Bomberman is my favorite 3rd party prospect, and even one of my favorite characters ever! If he gets in, then I'll probably make him my main haha.

I'd like to join the Bomb Squad as well :).

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
There should be a link next to the thread name that says "Posts" or something like that. I'll try and find it.

We're also going to have to make a new thread.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I can see why you want to start a new thread, better original post, get more attention. But this barely gets attention as it is.

However, if we do it well, it could be worth it. Bomberman deserves a better thread.

maxieman

Smash Ace
bomberman could use the stuff from bomberman 64 remote bombs, normal bombs, big bombs... he can kick them throw them toss them and drop em

RDK

Smash Hero
Thanks for pointing that out.

I can see why you want to start a new thread, better original post, get more attention. But this barely gets attention as it is.

However, if we do it well, it could be worth it. Bomberman deserves a better thread.
I just think that if we make another thread, we can tidy it up a bit, and post all of our information / movesets / ideas on the first post to make it easier for people to see. All of the other characters have an official "For Brawl" thread. I don't see why Bomberman should have anything less.

And yes, this thread is a little obscure. But maybe if we went with a better thread that looked nicer and had organized points, we would attract more people.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I've got a question for the Bomb Squad: Who here plans to main Bomberman?
Personally, there are so many characters that look good to me, I doubt I'll end up as him (though I'll probably play with him plenty).

Also, go ahead with the new thread. I'll support it if everyone else is. Just make sure you post a link there here so we know.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
But maybe if we went with a better thread that looked nicer and had organized points, we would attract more people.
I'm all for it. We could put your spriteset, DJ Napps' moveset and Cubelarooso's moveset. Definitely would attract more people.

Personally, there are so many characters that look good to me, I doubt I'll end up as him (though I'll probably play with him plenty).
He would be one of my mains definitely.

RDK

Smash Hero
If Wolf from Starfox doesn't make it, and Bomberman did, there's no question as to who would be my main. So far, I've been pretty disillusioned with the current character roster.

Alright then, I'll start gathering information for the new thread. It's going to take a while to get ALL of our media, so give me a little bit of time.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I might do some Bomberman fanart... after I do my uni assignments lol.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yeah, by Thursday I'll be done with assignments for awhile so I could do some stuff after that.

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
YEAH!!! i want to be in the bomb SqUAD!! bomberman would be such a sick character for brawl.
he would def be one of my main... i too am a little not too happy with char so far. but im sure that they will leave some surprises near release.

BUT bomberman would be SICK!

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
@ Bomberman's ownership- Konami only owns about 2/3 of Hudson. The rest im not sure of- it could be Nintendo, but i think theyre just good friends

@Red Darkstar Kirby- Thanks for including in the list- it is a given i would join.
I'm for the new thread, but i hate starting over. If u do make one, let me kno so i can repost my fanart and moveset.

@Bomberman club- I think its a great idea, we should have done it a while ago. I would like it be called "Tha Bomb Squad", just a preference.
If we have codenames I would like to claim "Tha Black Bomber".

(dont let this thread die again)

RDK

Smash Hero
@Napps:

Actually, you probably won't need to repost anything, because I'm going through and getting all of our media to organize on the first page.

RDK

Smash Hero
Why would they? If we post on the new one, and just let this one die, it'll be fine.

If a mod asks us why there's two, we'll just explain to them that we wanted a better first post with more information.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, ur right. They might close this one though, so we'll have to make the last post a link to the new one.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
You can count me in for The Bomb Squad (props to Lord_Deathborne for the nice name).

Just a suggestion for the new thread. You should add in some pictures from the Smash Mojo site. The New challenger approaching one for Bomberman would be sweet to have on first post.

inside

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman? This is the first time I've heard about this whole bomberman thing (Whether I was ignoring this topic, or I was just totally oblivious that this topic was real) ... But it could work, I think.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

Also, go ahead with the new thread. I'll support it if everyone else is. Just make sure you post a link there here so we know.

that's a good question but i find that when you get the game
you main the one you find coolest but the more you play
you get board with with them and start to play with more
characters then you find a character that your best with
then you main them but some like me keep more than
one main so it's just endless

Top Bottom