• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 1 - An MD/VA Tournament! - July 11, 2009!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
tant can i get a ride if i can get a ride to b more............if not its cool man because i was thinking of getting me and p`s a ride to b more nd i dont see any other option
its P~S >.>
and i have a ride for me to b-mores if i ride with tant... i just dun know who would pick you up from silver spring and take you there... assuming tant says yes or even has enough space...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Since everyone's asking Tant for a ride, i shall as well. TANT PICK ME UP OR I KILL YOU!!!!..... and by kill i mean negotiate straniously. XD LOL!!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
all of the above maybe????

also i'd ask lobos that if i were you, he's a smiley dude

nah but actually i just picture you stealing someone's sandwich.....like samurai panda's LOL

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
do the tvs lag
You won't have to worry about the TV's.. myself and others are bringing in Non-Laggy TV's to accompany the Main Screen.

There will be setups on the TV's similar to Gamepads and you will be stationed there during tourney time.. so Don't John about it.. just play on them and adjust. Its not bad if you adjust to the .2 milliseconds of lagg time.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just precisely how much lag IS there on those TVs, if you dont mind me asking? .2 milliseconds is like, 5 times faster than a camera flash. if people complain about the lag, im sure there's more than .2 milliseconds, seeing as .2 millseconds is virtually untraceable by the naked eye.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so... i ike how everyone asked tant for a ride when he clearly stated that was only going to b-more's and nowhere else lmfao *sighs*

i call no-lag t.v. XD

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
if i get to k-9's for the smashfest... can someone give me a ride to the toruny?
cus i don't think overclassed is gonna make it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I like how everyone asked me for rides after I said I wasn't taking anyone else, wtf

Yeah i'm only taking P~S, Turbo, and Meep, from bmores, end of story, no one else period.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
So yeah, since i'm coming to this...

Chu? G-reg? BMX? Oath? Oh? Bolt? Mattix? Forte? Korn? I'm coming for BLOOOOOOD, I will take you all out, I hope you're ready. I will be stepping it up to a new level.
I like how everyone asked me for rides after I said I wasn't taking anyone else, wtf
I like how Tant wrote that hes gonna knock out all the players hes listed above when clearly he stands no chance of beating any one of them. :psycho:

BMX

Smash Lord
Esoj, giv the man a chance. ^_^

I believe in Harvey Dent.

Let's hope he doesn't land in my bracket.

BMX

Smash Lord
No prob ^_^ I love it when ppl say I'm bad. I get the giggles. So are we doing this dolla holla MM?

Korn, Ein Dog Match. We fight for his loyalty.

Top Bottom