• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Thanks! I think I remember you using this vector as an avatar sometime ago, or perhaps I'm just remembering wrong.
You're welcome. And to my knowledge that vector is a fairly new one, but I did use a rather similar avatar on at least one point (it had the same concept with a similar design; a ponified version of EG Rarity) so you might be thinking of that.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

You're welcome. And to my knowledge that vector is a fairly new one, but I did use a rather similar avatar on at least one point (it had the same concept with a similar design; a ponified version of EG Rarity) so you might be thinking of that.
I see, that could be the reason.

Also, as summer creeps up, I'm wondering what I can do with my spare time...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

YAY! :awesome:

I'm so happy you enjoyed the game!
Unsurprisingly I'm happy I enjoyed it too. :p I didn't get to try out every hero but I played enough to enjoy them and the game in general. I'll be sure to try the rest when I get it.

I'd gladly play it with you and Hat again later on too.

I see, that could be the reason.

Also, as summer creeps up, I'm wondering what I can do with my spare time...
Could very well be. I think I at least used it more than one time.

Got any games to play/start/continue or shows to watch, perhaps? You could start with something like that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Unsurprisingly I'm happy I enjoyed it too. :p I didn't get to try out every hero but I played enough to enjoy them and the game in general. I'll be sure to try the rest when I get it.

I'd gladly play it with you and Hat again later on too.
-nbm- i look forward to playing it with you too, bud

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

AEM, did your premium just run out, or have you not been premium for a while?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Got any games to play/start/continue or shows to watch, perhaps? You could start with something like that.
Yeah, of course. I just mean something a little different, try something I haven't really been able to do much.

And late reply, I know, I was watching the new Steven Universe episodes (which were all really good by the way).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, of course. I just mean something a little different, try something I haven't really been able to do much.

And late reply, I know, I was watching the new Steven Universe episodes (which were all really good by the way).
Ah, that's perfectly understandable. I wouldn't know if you've thought of anything in specific yet, but in any case I hope you can get to spend some more time doing other things There are some things I haven't been able to do much (if at all) in a while myself that I wish I could do again, so yeah. Bowling comes to mind (I don't think I've done that in a few years now when I used to bowl very frequently) maybe visiting a few different places I don't get to visit often, etc.

I've made late replies more times than I can count (now might be an example lol) so you're good.

I actually ended up missing those new episodes of SU because the TV Guide displayed all of the episodes as a one-hour thing and it said absolutely nothing about it being "New" or being part of the new episodes (I only found out when something occurred to me very late, and I tuned into the channel at the last minute to see a brief glimpse of one of the episodes)....so I guess now I'm stuck with either having to wait for them to premiere individually over the course of the week or watch them online.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ah, that's perfectly understandable. I wouldn't know if you've thought of anything in specific yet, but in any case I hope you can get to spend some more time doing other things There are some things I haven't been able to do much (if at all) in a while myself that I wish I could do again, so yeah. Bowling comes to mind (I don't think I've done that in a few years now when I used to bowl very frequently) maybe visiting a few different places I don't get to visit often, etc.
I remember last year I said I was gonna try to start a blog or something of the sort to improve my writing ability. Obviously, I haven't done so because I don't know what I want to do, but I know I actually want to put up big walls of text in stuff I'm interested in writing about.
I actually ended up missing those new episodes of SU because the TV Guide displayed all of the episodes as a one-hour thing and it said absolutely nothing about it being "New" or being part of the new episodes (I only found out when something occurred to me very late, and I tuned into the channel at the last minute to see a brief glimpse of one of the episodes)....so I guess now I'm stuck with either having to wait for them to premiere individually over the course of the week or watch them online.
Aww... well, watch them when you can. I'm not saying anything about the episodes, gotta find out for yourself. ;)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-nbm- hiya KoP :)
How are you?
This was even earlier and I almost forgot to answer it;

I've been doing good actually. Memorial weekend was really nice, I spent a lot of time with my family, playing a couple Wii games with 'em and watching some movies on Sunday and Monday. I did some yard work yesterday too so that was productive. I had a bit of time to myself as well which I mainly spent playing Overwatch while the free event was still going.

How have you been?

I remember last year I said I was gonna try to start a blog or something of the sort to improve my writing ability. Obviously, I haven't done so because I don't know what I want to do, but I know I actually want to put up big walls of text in stuff I'm interested in writing about.
Has the motivation for it remained at least? I find that sometimes more free time to yourself can even be helpful for simply thinking. You can clear your head for a while and think more about how you want to go about this sort of thing. What in specific are you interested in writing about, if I might ask?

I've thought about writing quite a bit myself though I don't know if I'd do that through a blog specifically. Trying animation out is still my priority over it though.

Aww... well, watch them when you can. I'm not saying anything about the episodes, gotta find out for yourself. ;)
I definitely will, I've been looking forward to them since the last Stevenbomb. I'm trying my best to dodge spoilers as usual.

I guess I should have known better to record the hour-long Steven Universe last night just in case, but ugh, the thought never even crossed my mind until it was too late for some reason....

A small but significant update, I literally just now found out the episodes are available On Demand now (which is also how I've been keeping up with MLP) so I think I'll get to them tonight instead!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Has the motivation for it remained at least? I find that sometimes more free time to yourself can even be helpful for simply thinking. You can clear your head for a while and think more about how you want to go about this sort of thing. What in specific are you interested in writing about, if I might ask?

I've thought about writing quite a bit myself though I don't know if I'd do that through a blog specifically. Trying animation out is still my priority over it though.
I'm just lazy, really, and I was close to actually creating a blog but stopped because well, I dunno why I stopped. Well, I was thinking of looking back at older games I've either never played or have played and look at the former through the eyes of someone more accustomed to the more up-to-date design choices of games, see how I would enjoy it as someone who never grew up with the game, and see why others may have enjoyed it (or hated it) back then. The latter is as simple as: "Does this game hold up?" or "Why did I like this when I was younger?" or "Wait, I have this game? Well, I dunno why I have it but let's see what it's like". The same would apply to other pieces of media. Yeah, not the most original of ideas but I like that kind of thing.
I definitely will, I've been looking forward to them since the last Stevenbomb. I'm trying my best to dodge spoilers as usual.

I guess I should have known better to record the hour-long Steven Universe last night just in case, but ugh, the thought never even crossed my mind until it was too late for some reason....

A small but significant update, I literally just now found out the episodes are available On Demand now (which is also how I've been keeping up with MLP) so I think I'll get to them tonight instead!
Hope you enjoy it. Also, I put one of the episode titles through an anagram generator and one of the results I got was "Suck Get Hotter" as well as "Octets Trek Hug". Why did I do this? No reason whatsoever :upsidedown:
Also, it just came to me while typing this post :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

This was even earlier and I almost forgot to answer it;

I've been doing good actually. Memorial weekend was really nice, I spent a lot of time with my family, playing a couple Wii games with 'em and watching some movies on Sunday and Monday. I did some yard work yesterday too so that was productive. I had a bit of time to myself as well which I mainly spent playing Overwatch while the free event was still going.

How have you been?
I've been alright I guess. Right now I'm just waking up from a nap I had.
-NBM-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And back to 1 Bob-omb.

I'm just lazy, really, and I was close to actually creating a blog but stopped because well, I dunno why I stopped. Well, I was thinking of looking back at older games I've either never played or have played and look at the former through the eyes of someone more accustomed to the more up-to-date design choices of games, see how I would enjoy it as someone who never grew up with the game, and see why others may have enjoyed it (or hated it) back then. The latter is as simple as: "Does this game hold up?" or "Why did I like this when I was younger?" or "Wait, I have this game? Well, I dunno why I have it but let's see what it's like". The same would apply to other pieces of media. Yeah, not the most original of ideas but I like that kind of thing.
Original or not, it's still a nice idea and If you think you'd enjoy writing and sharing your thoughts about those games and subjects, that's what really matters.

Totally get the laziness, by the way. That's at least part of the reason why I haven't gotten to doing several things (simple enough things like hobbies included, but also things like animating) that I honestly really would like to do, and improve at if necessary.

Hope you enjoy it.
I don't doubt that I will. I've been waiting for episodes exploring the kind of lore they are now for quite some time.

Also, I put one of the episode titles through an anagram generator and one of the results I got was "Suck Get Hotter" as well as "Octets Trek Hug". Why did I do this? No reason whatsoever :upsidedown:
:urg:

I'd say those would be good out of context material, but they don't really have much of a context to begin with. :lol:

I've been alright I guess. Right now I'm just waking up from a nap I had.
-NBM-
Hm. I hope your current day has at least been good for you if you've not been feeling your best.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Original or not, it's still a nice idea and If you think you'd enjoy writing and sharing your thoughts about those games and subjects, that's what really matters.

Totally get the laziness, by the way. That's at least part of the reason why I haven't gotten to doing several things (simple enough things like hobbies included, but also things like animating) that I honestly really would like to do, and improve at if necessary.
I mean, I could find a starting point and write up something before actually going through with creating a blog. That would very much help.
:urg:

I'd say those would be good out of context material, but they don't really have much of a context to begin with. :lol:
There is context for them; me having a mind that does things on pure impulse. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone gimmie that MLB video where Buster Posey doesn't do **** during a fight.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

On that note, the activity of the thread has felt more zig-zagged to me lately.

It's been dead on some days and rather active on others. Definitely better than just being flat-out dead like it was for quite a while, right?

I mean, I could find a starting point and write up something before actually going through with creating a blog. That would very much help.
That's a good move. You might be able to start after that, or after a few more write-ups if you find it necessary.

Think you might be able to go through with it this summer?

There is context for them; me having a mind that does things on pure impulse. :p
...yeah you're right lol. Still good OoC material though. :seuss:

-nbm-
yeah, the day hasn't been bad...but it hasn't really been good either. Been more in the "meh" tier :4robinm:
Meh's better than bad at least, we all have dull days sometimes. Hope tomorrow treats you better.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

On that note, the activity of the thread has felt more zig-zagged to me lately.

It's been dead on some days and rather active on others. Definitely better than just being flat-out dead like it was for quite a while, right?
Someone get the graph set up. :p
That's a good move. You might be able to start after that, or after a few more write-ups if you find it necessary.

Think you might be able to go through with it this summer?
We'll see. I'm trying to think of a good starting point.
...yeah you're right lol. Still good OoC material though. :seuss:
Yup. :upsidedown:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And just like that it died again though then again here I am not replying until a few hours later.

Unrelated:

Man,
is Steven Universe keeping up it's hype, lore, and shock. I enjoyed those episodes even more than I thought I would.

Me as well man.
I just want my gf to call me...I wanted to talk to her today but she hasn't picked up yet. :(
-NBM-
She's been doing better lately, right?

I hope you can talk to her soon.

We'll see. I'm trying to think of a good starting point.
Late to respond again but I wish you luck in doing so.

I miss that one thread.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Man, is Steven Universe keeping up it's hype, lore, and shock. I enjoyed those episodes even more than I thought I would.
Indeed.
Late to respond again but I wish you luck in doing so.
Thankfully, I've got a bin that will show me the way. I also thought about doing some more lesser known games, like Lifeline (which I still haven't played yet). That also means I'm just going to randomly search for whatever I can find and if it looks like a doozy, I'm going right for it.
I miss that one thread.
Don't worry, you have me instead (no, not in that sense).

Top Bottom