• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Whenever I go to my cousin's house and play Overwatch, I play Mercy because I can't aim a gun to save my life, so I might as well save other people's lives...plus I like being a support. In fact, in every fps game I play, I'm usually support... And thanks for breaking the count HNC...

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I might've already talked about this on this thread, but I'm almost done with my first fresh playthrough ever since I played through it the first time when I was about 12 or so...

Man...this game is just amazing.... I love this game so much... It is just such an amazing game, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it... The characters are relatable and well-developed, each gets their own personal side-quest which makes my heart cry a little, and oh my gosh...it's just....amazing...

Sorry, I have a problem when it comes to gushing about Chrono Trigger...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

21 :p

Yup, found this out. :p It's about time Sunset finally returned to Equestria.

Getting to see those two meet is also going to be great on it's own. They've been through very similar experiences, so I'm sure they're going to be able to relate big time.

I'm still not much of a fan of EG but I might actually watch that short just to see them interact.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Yup, found this out. :p It's about time Sunset finally returned to Equestria.

Getting to see those two meet is also going to be great on it's own. They've been through very similar experiences, so I'm sure they're going to be able to relate big time.

I'm still not much of a fan of EG but I might actually watch that short just to see them interact.
just a lolsie thing I found lol

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

What the heck :laugh:

I uh, think that form's gonna take some time to get used to....
Sunset Shimmer is looking quite adorable in her pony form now that she's reformed lol

Also she forgets how to pony :laugh: tries how to pick up her book with her hooves, and walks around on her hind legs:joyful:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

*still questions why the EG shorts are released in Poland before they are released in the US or Canada.. Hasbro should have expected subtitles and certain things getting out before..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I think it's safe for me to say that I really enjoy Overwatch.

It might not happen immediately, but sometime soon I'm definitely going to be buying it.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

What's up Felix?
Super late reply, but nothing much. How about you?

I think it's safe for me to say that I really enjoy Overwatch.

It might not happen immediately, but sometime soon I'm definitely going to be buying it.
I personally can't recomend it enough. I'm not usually into FPS games, but Overwatch is really fun. The best thing about it imo is the very diverse cast of characters. Also, what platform are you planning to get it on? If you get it on PS4 we could play together, I mean if you wanted to :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

46 Bob-ombs
Nice avatar btw. :grin: I rather like that vector.

I personally can't recomend it enough. I'm not usually into FPS games, but Overwatch is really fun. The best thing about it imo is the very diverse cast of characters. Also, what platform are you planning to get it on? If you get it on PS4 we could play together, I mean if you wanted to :lol:

Oh hey, it's nice to see you again Felix!

Yeah, I prefer FPS games that are more lively with diverse, fleshed out characters like that. Gives more life to the game's world, imo. The gameplay is also far different with a lot more variety to what many other FPS games have to offer.

It'd be nice to play with you too, but unfortunately I don't even have a PS4 to begin with. I'm planning to get it on the PC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom