• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

28 Shoguns of Sorrow

(I didn't use that one already, did I? I don't remember)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
34 it was more of the offense being shut out to a pitcher that isn't a Cy young winner.. The O's have a habit of making pitchers like Ubaldo (if they ever were to face him) look like Clayton Kershaw..

Also I would technically be able to change usernames today lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I actually find Wizzro one of the easier characters to use, but maybe I'm just really used to his playstyle. He does play rather differently from most of the other warriors.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I actually find Wizzro one of the easier characters to use, but maybe I'm just really used to his playstyle. He does play rather differently from most of the other warriors.
his attacks just feel wonky.. his special attacks are good but the main attacks are too wild and can't focus on just one target.. basically he's like Fi but she just has too much movement to focus on one target..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

his attacks just feel wonky.. his special attacks are good but the main attacks are too wild and can't focus on just one target.. basically he's like Fi but she just has too much movement to focus on one target..
With his main attacks consist of projectiles which is very different from how the majority of the other warriors fight, I can agree to that. It's different from how the majority of the other warriors attack and so naturally it'll feel odd. I think I'm just more or less used to it at this point myself, as I said before, having used him quite a lot.

Who's your favorite warrior again, by the way? Mine's probably Midna (though I've been using her less lately because of how high her level is compared to my other warriors).

Top Bottom