• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thanks Clogs and Silver :b: this is a relief that I managed to end my time at the college right when I finished off the requirements for the diploma.. now i can relax a bit before i figure out what to do next..

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Last semester at my community college is Confirmed to be the semester that just passed :b:
GPA is a 2.01 1 point higher for the required GPA for Graduation :b:
Good job.
Is community college harder than high school, because I average 3.5's in high school...

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I did good this semester! I've been stuck in intermediate algebra for a while, but now I can finally study math at a college level! I'm so happy!

D

Deleted member

Ah, a regular now has moderator status. Interesting. :V

Congrats, by the way.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
-NBM-

Ah, a regular now has moderator status. Interesting. :V

Congrats, by the way.
Thanks haha. But, why is it interesting that I'm a mod now? You lost me there.

I ended up not getting called onto the jury because of my personal bias. It's a case about DWI.

So now it's pretty much over for me. So I can actually return to work on Monday.
Cool cool. Where do you work?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I was gonna ask if anyone here wanted to play some rounds of Smash earlier.

....and then my Wii U crashes all of the sudden while in the middle of playing online. I'm a bit concerned about it now, particularly because it has never crashed until today.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It could just be a random crash that never happens again. I've had mine crash once recently but it was while playing a game that was known to be kind of buggy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm hoping that's the case. It can indeed simply happen at random sometimes without the game itself or the disc suffering from a serious issue, in which case it's usually rare for it to crash anyway.

Otherwise my next guess would be that the disc is scratched enough that it can sometimes cause errors and problems like that now. I'm planning to take a look at it later.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, something can just go wrong for no reason. I don't usually worry if it does that once, twice I'll start questioning it, three times and I'm looking at the disc. If it's scratched, then yeah, try cleaning it (pro tip: don't lick the disc :p). If not, then the game could probably just be really buggy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, something can just go wrong for no reason. I don't usually worry if it does that once, twice I'll start questioning it, three times and I'm looking at the disc. If it's scratched, then yeah, try cleaning it (pro tip: don't lick the disc :p). If not, then the game could probably just be really buggy.
I'm probably still gonna be concerned for a while in any case, disc damage or not (which I would be cleaning if damage was there, and, noted, lol). Mostly because both of my Wiis have crashed on me more times than I can count. Those instances too might mainly be due to disc damage over time, but a few games seemed to have crashing problems from the get go. Might've been some cases of simply buggy games as you mentioned, but I wouldn't know for sure.

The worst case out of all of them for me by far was my old Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night disc. It sometimes crashed an hour or so after playing, but I could also often play it for less than 5 minutes and it would crash, or sometimes I could play it for two straight hours or longer without a single problem. It was prone to crashing while at the same time being extremely inconsistent with it.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm probably still gonna be concerned for a while in any case, disc damage or not (which I would be cleaning if damage was there, and, noted, lol). Mostly because both of my Wiis have crashed on me more times than I can count. Those instances too might mainly be due to disc damage over time, but a few games seemed to have crashing problems from the get go. Might've been some cases of simply buggy games as you mentioned, but I wouldn't know for sure.
Eh, maybe it's because it happens infrequently for me that I'm relaxed about it.
The worst case out of all of them for me by far was my old Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night disc. It sometimes crashed an hour or so after playing, but I could also often play it for less than 5 minutes and it would crash, or sometimes I could play it for two straight hours or longer without a single problem. It was prone to crashing while at the same time being extremely inconsistent with it.
That sounds like a faulty disc that can't seem to make up its mind. Dunno why it would do that...

Top Bottom