• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

With his main attacks consist of projectiles which is very different from how the majority of the other warriors fight, I can agree to that. It's different from how the majority of the other warriors attack and so naturally it'll feel odd. I think I'm just more or less used to it at this point myself, as I said before, having used him quite a lot.

Who's your favorite warrior again, by the way? Mine's probably Midna (though I've been using her less lately because of how high her level is compared to my other warriors).
Zelda is my highest leveled character lol with the Rapier. IGN seems to have her mid to low tier but she's not that bad imo..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Zelda is my highest leveled character lol with the Rapier. IGN seems to have her mid to low tier but she's not that bad imo..
I forgot how fun Zelda was to play. I was reminded of that when playing Adventure Mode recently. I think she was most effective for me in capturing keeps and fighting boss characters. What's her current level?

I didn't really have her upgraded until recently, along with several other warriors that I've neglected to upgrade, so maybe I'll start using her more again. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the rest of her combo attacks. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I forgot how fun Zelda was to play. I was reminded of that when playing Adventure Mode recently. I think she was most effective for me in capturing keeps and fighting boss characters. What's her current level?

I didn't really have her upgraded until recently, along with several other warriors that I've neglected to upgrade, so maybe I'll start using her more again. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the rest of her combo attacks. :p
uhh I'd have to check when i play it but she was over 100.. I just know she passed the 100 level mark :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

uhh I'd have to check when i play it but she was over 100.. I just know she passed the 100 level mark :p

...and I thought my Midna and Link were at high levels :laugh:. The two of them are only at levels 34-37 or so last I checked. Which is at least high compared to what's recommended for most missions to my knowledge, but none of my warriors are anywhere near that high of a level. That is impressive.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

...and I thought my Midna and Link were at high levels :laugh:. The two of them are only at levels 34-37 or so last I checked. Which is at least high compared to what's recommended for most missions to my knowledge, but none of my warriors are anywhere near that high of a level. That is impressive.
The exact level is 112 lol
:4link: 56
Impa 28
:4sheik: 15
Lana 42
:4ganondorf: 48
Darunia 31
Ruto 22
Agatha 36
Midna 43
Zant 28
Fi 33
Girahim 37
Cia 21
Volga 27
Wizzro 5
Twili Midna 37
:younglinkmelee: 34
Tingle 20
Linkle 37
Skull kid 42
:4tlink:19
Tetra 35
Daphnes 45
Medli 41
Marin 44

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
74 Episodes I need to watch and another one I still need to write about.

______

In unrelated news I think I'm gonna try to get Overwatch running to finally give that a test.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
74 Episodes I need to watch and another one I still need to write about.

______

In unrelated news I think I'm gonna try to get Overwatch running to finally give that a test.
75 episodes I also need to watch (well, more like one)
JUST DO ETTTTT :p

76 episodes of Pony..
Also fair warning the newest episode was a bit.. Cringy..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Sorry I can't play immediately, but my dad's making me clean our grill, so I'm gonna be out for a long time. I'll be back asap (and hopefully back within the hour).

-NBM-
-NBM-
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I'm back. Ready to play OW?
I'll probably play it for on my own first for a little while, to get a feel of it. See if I enjoy it enough first and foremost.

I ended up having to help with some Memorial Day preparations earlier so I'm only just getting it installed now.

JUST DO ETTTTT :p

76 episodes of Pony..
Also fair warning the newest episode was a bit.. Cringy..
Later (maybe tonight, hopefully).

How so? (I know the general storyline of it, so a basic description of why won't spoil anything for me :p).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I'll probably play it for on my own first for a little while, to get a feel of it. See if I enjoy it enough first and foremost.

I ended up having to help with some Memorial Day preparations earlier so I'm only just getting it installed now.
Ok cool. Tell me how it goes and lemme know when you're ready. I've been eager to play OW with you for a long time.
Recommendation: try Soldier 76 as your first character. He's easy to pick up, especially if you're used to other FPS games (like your own fav game, TF2 :p )

Oh, and ZERO

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Later (maybe tonight, hopefully).

How so? (I know the general storyline of it, so a basic description of why won't spoil anything for me :p).
The competition of getting the girl is like a match up of a country pony vs a pony form of Justin Bieber.. So much cheese that Twilight Sparkle would be afraid of this episode :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ok cool. Tell me how it goes and lemme know when you're ready. I've been eager to play OW with you for a long time.
Recommendation: try Soldier 76 as your first character. He's easy to pick up, especially if you're used to other FPS games (like your own fav game, TF2 :p )

Oh, and ZERO
Alrighty, played it for a while; Soldier 76 is simple enough yet effective, so I might stick to him for a little bit.

Other than him, I've tried Junkrat, Orisa, Reaper and Mei. Liking them all so far.

It seems like a fun game. Gonna have to play it some more later to determine whether it's something I'd definitely like to buy and own at some point.

The competition of getting the girl is like a match up of a country pony vs a pony form of Justin Bieber.. So much cheese that Twilight Sparkle would be afraid of this episode :lol:
....well, in that case, I won't be surprised if I do cringe at least a few times. :p

Top Bottom