• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just had an interesting question pop in my mind as I hate dinner;

If the NES Classic Edtion is successful enough to make Nintendo release a SNES Classic Edition, which games do you think would be in it?​

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Man, I should not be watching Breath of the Wild gameplay. It's getting me too excited.

I'll think in depth about it later, but I feel like Mario World, Mario RPG, LttP, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI would be there.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Man, I should not be watching Breath of the Wild gameplay. It's getting me too excited.
I haven't watched gameplay of it since E3 to ensure that my hype stays in control.

I'll think in depth about it later, but I feel like Mario World, Mario RPG, LttP, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI would be there.
I think Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, F-ZERO, the DKC trilogy, EarthBound, any Mega Man X game and Super Street Fighter II could be there as well.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I had my ideas in mind but Uni already said them (the DKC games and Mega Man X1-X3)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just had an interesting question pop in my mind as I hate dinner;

If the NES Classic Edtion is successful enough to make Nintendo release a SNES Classic Edition, which games do you think would be in it?​
15 Nintendo games, 5 Capcom games, 5 Konami games, and 5 Square Enix games.

1. Axelay
  2. Breath of Fire
  3. Bust-a-Move
  4. Chrono Trigger
  5. Contra III: The Alien Wars
  6. Donkey Kong Country
  7. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
  8. EarthBound
  9. F-Zero
  10. Final Fantasy II
  11. Final Fantasy III
  12. Final Fight
  13. Gradius III
  14. Kirby Super Star
  15. Mega Man X
  16. Pilotwings
  17. Secret of Mana
  18. Star Fox
  19. Street Fighter II Turbo
  20. Super Castlevania IV
  21. Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
  22. Super Mario Kart
  23. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  24. Super Mario World
  25. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
  26. Super Metroid
  27. Super Punch-Out!!
  28. Tetris Attack
  29. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
  30. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm hyped for the NES Classic Edition. Really hyped!

Castlevania is relevant to the NES. Always has. Always will be. Damn, I really wish Simon Belmont was a newcomer in SSB4... but now I'm hoping he gets in SSB5.

I was surprised Nintendo remembered StarTropics and actually included it in the NES. I'm hoping Mike Jones gets in SSB5 either as newcomer or Assist Trophy.

Toad still needs to be a newcomer already. He is long overdue.

Donkey Kong Jr. could be a last minute semi-clone of Donkey Kong... maybe he could be the Toon Link to Donkey Kong's Link. I wouldn't mind that.

As for stages... Excitebike really needs to get a stage. I liked the one in Super Smash Bros. Crusade but I think Nintendo can make it even more exciting. Oh, and Dr. Mario should get a stage. I want Dr. Mario to have his own stage... and I liked that fake leaked stage but I want Nintendo to make it a reality.

Top Bottom