• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

Other Sonic characters better STAY OUT of Smash 5, that's for sure.
You try way too hard to prove you aren't a Sonic fan anymore.

I mean really, was there any point in saying that when Sonic characters weren't even brought up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You try way too hard to prove you aren't a Sonic fan anymore.

I mean really, was there any point in saying that when Sonic characters weren't even brought up?
He's afraid of rainbow dash being challenged by Sonic

:troll:
Hey! Just because I got into MLP at fairly the same time I withdrew from the fanbase doesn't mean I'm scared of some random propaganda between the two franchises.

And for the record, I gave up Sonic for Xenoblade Chronicles, not MLP.

And to answer Golden's question, I'm just pulling Luig' leg since I've seen him talking about other sonic characters before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only have two major wants for 3rd Party newcomers.

Shovel Knight and Greymon.

Luig

Confused
Hey! Just because I got into MLP at fairly the same time I withdrew from the fanbase doesn't mean I'm scared of some random propaganda between the two franchises.

And for the record, I gave up Sonic for Xenoblade Chronicles, not MLP.

Besides, I'm just pulling Luig' leg since I've seen him talking about other sonic characters before.
But that had nothing to do with what I was talking about

lmao

I'm not sure what 3rd parties I want in....

Last edited:
Top Bottom