• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
7 :lol:
Yes the Yankees are leading the Red Sox 3-1..
You don't need to cross out the text, AoL. I am disappointed that we're losing, but I'm not gonna cry over it. It's just a game after all, even though I despise the Yankees, and I wish we were winning. Why would I be legit mad about it?

And also, why do you feel the need to jab at my team even before the game ended? Can't you wait until the final score?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You don't need to cross out the text, AoL. I am disappointed that we're losing, but I'm not salty about it. It's just a game after all, even though I despise the Yankees. Why would I be mad?
I Crossed it out because of situational conditions of me wanting the Yankees to win despite me not liking them.. :lol: especially since the Rays had a victory against the O's and a Red Sox victory would get them a game closer to getting tied for first in the AL East.. :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I Crossed it out because of situational conditions of me wanting the Yankees to win despite me not liking them.. :lol: especially since the Rays had a victory against the O's and a Red Sox victory would get them a game closer to getting tied for first in the AL East.. :lol:
Then why not erase it completely? By crossing it out instead of completely erasing it, it felt like an unnecessary jab. You could simply state your conflicted feelings in text instead of leaving an ambiguous crossed-out message.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
It's been good, man. My mom made meatball subs for dinner, which was nice. Overall, I've had a relaxing Sunday :)
How was yours?
Pretty good. I ate some leftover sweet and sour pork, and I decided to come back on my laptop.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Then why not erase it completely? By crossing it out instead of completely erasing it, it felt like an unnecessary jab. You could simply state your conflicted feelings in text instead of leaving an ambiguous crossed-out message.
I wasn't sure how you'd react to it tbh so I put it in what I would do with an unpopular opinion by putting it in strikethrough, and small black text..

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wasn't sure how you'd react to it tbh so I put it in what I would do with an unpopular opinion by putting it in strikethrough, and small black text..
Alright. But next time, so we don't have more confusion, please say what you want to say clearly. This way, we don't have any more confusion. I remember a situation very similar to this happening a few months ago, too.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Alright. But next time, so we don't have more confusion, please say what you want to say clearly. This way, we don't have any more confusion. I remember a situation very similar to this happening a few months ago, too.
Ok lol it was mostly just just the part about me rooting for the Yankees despite my feelings towards them but a win by them helps my team's cause despite them being in the same division but because the rankings the Yankees aren't a threat so I don't care if they win but if the Red Sox win they get closer to the being tied for first with the O's having lost earlier today by the Rays.. :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Ok lol it was mostly just just the part about me rooting for the Yankees despite my feelings towards them but a win by them helps my team's cause despite them being in the same division but because the rankings the Yankees aren't a threat so I don't care if they win but if the Red Sox win they get closer to the being tied for first with the O's having lost earlier today by the Rays.. :lol:
Ok. Just...please remember what I said, ok?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
34 I'm still getting used to this phone update.. there was a random space filled with nothing but now it's gone and has less room and it looks weird..

Last edited:
Top Bottom