• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

19 Nui Harimes
I think I made a mistake...
What Happened?
I was honestly thinking about taking a picture of myself, but I stopped. I just don't feel comfy with showing my face online at all, unless it's facebook of course.

Of all the places you feel comfy with it and it's Facebook? Surely you're jesting.

I'll be out for a week (I'm going to Florida!) so I'll probably be much less active, if at all.
I hope you love the heat as much as i do!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
21 morning-ombs

19 Nui Harimes
What Happened?

Of all the places you feel comfy with it and it's Facebook? Surely you're jesting.
I'll PM you later about it. I don't feel as bad about it now, but I still feel slightly uneasy.
Anywho, I was being serious about FB. While many have had problems with hacking and other issues with FB in the past, I've never had this problem. So, that's why I said I'm comfortable with FB.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thanks for the offer, but I already got one :p

How has everyone's morning been, btw?
Ok lol I've been breeding for a Shiny :058: for a friend and have almost 24 5/6iv :058: that I don't need lol well I might take one because I haven't raised an :059: yet lol (they all have HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, and Speed at 31)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
48 I'm still just getting over my cold.. I'd honestly be fine if my nose would stop running (not as bad as it was) and if I'd stop :109:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Kneutronic Kneutronic So after viewing Evo the other day, I've been thinking longer and harder about who the best character is in Smash 4, and I was wondering what your thoughts are. While Sheik and Diddy Kong are both still have the best tournament results in the game, I'm not sure which one of these two is the better character. Concerning other characters lower than the top 2, Cloud is most likely 3rd, but his TRs haven't been as strong lately. In my mind, Fox, Rosalina, Mario, Zero Suit Samus, and Sonic are all virtually equal, with Ryu being at the bottom of the top tiers (but not by much). How would you order the top tier?

Top Bottom