• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

In Diamond and Pearl, Fantina was the 5th Gym Leader.

You first need to defeat Maylene and Crasher Wake in Veilstone Gym and Pastoria Gym, respectively.
I'm almost positive I've beaten both of them already, although I could be wrong. I'll double check sometime tonight when I start playing for a bit again.

Is there anything more to it than just that?

Not exactly...

...now what?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm almost positive I've beaten both of them already, although I could be wrong. I'll double check sometime tonight when I start playing for a bit again.

Is there anything more to it than just that?
Well, if you did beat them, then find the Contest Hall in the northern part of Hearthome City.

She should be standing at the entrance.

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Night Ken!

On the road to the Safari Zone, I caught a Gloom:044: and named it Smudges

I'm the Safari Zone, I caught a Psyduck:054: named Quack and a Geodude:074: which I named Bro (after Metalbro)

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
31 updates

With the ability to use Strength outside of battle, I explored Fiery Path and found a few items, including a Fire Stone. With the Go-Goggles I went to the Desert. In Mirage Tower, I found a Claw Fossil. If I go back to Rustboro City, I'll be able to restore it and get an Anorith. While training in the Desert, I encountered a Trapinch, who I named Flyer.
After training in the Desert for a while, I decided to cut it off early and just go fight Norman. This was the place with the highest leveled Pokemon currently but the Sandshrew there were too annoying. Sand Veil cut down the accuracy of all attacks, and the Sandshrew knew Sand Attack as well. AoL lost have of his health in one battle because his attacks kept missing. So I left. I'll catch up on that missed training later, I suppose.
Anyways, back in Petalburg City, I defeated every trainer in every room before facing the Gym Leader. Unfortunately, it wasn't a no-damage run. Plop's Sky Upperplop wasn't enough to OHKO Slaking, and he took a meaty hit from the foe's Facade. Even then, the next turn was all it took and Plop defeated everyone in the gym.

Yay~

After defeating Norman, I was abducted by Wally's father, who bribed me with HM03 Surf to continue watching over Wally. With this move, I can now go from Mauville City to the next step of my journey: Fortree City, where Winona and her Flying-type Gym await.

My team right now:

I'm probably going to train my party to Lv. 50 before I face Winona. Preventing any faints is a top priority of mine. I might as well be overprepared then.[/spioler]

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
31 updates

With the ability to use Strength outside of battle, I explored Fiery Path and found a few items, including a Fire Stone. With the Go-Goggles I went to the Desert. In Mirage Tower, I found a Claw Fossil. If I go back to Rustboro City, I'll be able to restore it and get an Anorith. While training in the Desert, I encountered a Trapinch, who I named Flyer.
After training in the Desert for a while, I decided to cut it off early and just go fight Norman. This was the place with the highest leveled Pokemon currently but the Sandshrew there were too annoying. Sand Veil cut down the accuracy of all attacks, and the Sandshrew knew Sand Attack as well. AoL lost have of his health in one battle because his attacks kept missing. So I left. I'll catch up on that missed training later, I suppose.
Anyways, back in Petalburg City, I defeated every trainer in every room before facing the Gym Leader. Unfortunately, it wasn't a no-damage run. Plop's Sky Upperplop wasn't enough to OHKO Slaking, and he took a meaty hit from the foe's Facade. Even then, the next turn was all it took and Plop defeated everyone in the gym.

Yay~

After defeating Norman, I was abducted by Wally's father, who bribed me with HM03 Surf to continue watching over Wally. With this move, I can now go from Mauville City to the next step of my journey: Fortree City, where Winona and her Flying-type Gym await.

My team right now:

I'm probably going to train my party to Lv. 50 before I face Winona. Preventing any faints is a top priority of mine. I might as well be overprepared then.[/spioler]
SKY UPPERPLOP

I'M DONE

Top Bottom