• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
60 @A10theHero Swift would be very useful in that situation of sand veil sandshrew :lol:

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi I got The Mane 6 along with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Sombra is also coming to Canterlot but not too take it over.. I also saved the tree of Harmony and got 1/3 of the keys.. before I even defeated nightmare moon and Twilight is still a Unicorn :lol:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
60 @A10theHero Swift would be very useful in that situation of sand veil sandshrew :lol:

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi I got The Mane 6 along with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Sombra is also coming to Canterlot but not too take it over.. I also saved the tree of Harmony and got 1/3 of the keys.. before I even defeated nightmare moon and Twilight is still a Unicorn :lol:
Nice.

I've already activated all six elements of harmony, and I haven't even faced Nightmare Moon yet.

But I'd recommend looking up all the different totem ingredients, because Tirek will really take a huge chunk out of the shards you have.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Nice.

I've already activated all six elements of harmony, and I haven't even faced Nightmare Moon yet.

But I'd recommend looking up all the different totem ingredients, because Tirek will really take a huge chunk out of the shards you have.
I know lol I'm still recovering from the vines trying to kill the harmony tree.. I still haven't gotten to the castle of the two sisters yet so I still have time.. though I'm probably going to focus on getting all the harmony stones activated first so I'll have that out of the way.. I have all the harmony stones active minus Loyalty and Magic. I'm one zone away from getting Loyalty though..

69 Admiral Ackbars

Last edited:
Top Bottom