• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Pony question:
If there are any villains aside from Discord you'd like to see return, who would it be?

I'm kinda hoping to see Chrysalis show up again at some point.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Pony question:
If there are any villains aside from Discord you'd like to see return, who would it be?

Well she did appear in the comics (though they're not canon). I want to see Starlight Glimmer return. :p
Serious answer: The sirens I guess.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Pony question:

Out of all the villanis, other than Discord because of his reformation, Chrysalis is my favorite villain in the show. So I too would like to see her return the most, though I'd like to see the Sirens make a return as well.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Wow, this vectoring thing is pretty tedious.
Not boring, just tedious.

I know a lot of people that wouldn't have the patience to do it.
Then again, I'll probably just finish it on saturday when I have about 7 hours to myself.

Top Bottom