• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I don't mean to come of as duplicitous, but you did watch the 2 part premiere, right?
Yes, I did.

Nightmare Moon reawakens and causes an eternal night. Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie all set out to gather the Elements of Harmony. As they reach the end of the road, Twily finds out that she and her friends are the spirits of the Elements of Harmony and defeat Nightmare Moon together, turning her back into Princess Luna.

Just a little summary to prove that I'm not lying.

Though Kneutronic Kneutronic , While I respect your opinions, if we ever bet, my side will be that you have to have a pony avi for a week if you lose. :p

Thanks for giving the show a try though.
...Whatever.

And you're very welcome.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Everyone except for Dipper act like they don't use their brain (even then Dipper has his moment's at times as well)
The show wants to showcase him as the smart one, so of course, they'll make him the one who thinks the most.

Also, only a few characters know about the paranormal events, so it's normal that everyone else is oblivious to said events and if they do, they probably have no idea how to deal with them since they don't have any of the journals as a guide, unlike Dipper.

Comedy feels "Childish" ;doing random things that are counterproductive, annoying, and/or Stupidly illogical (ie doing something like intentionally waking something up that could kill you, trying something like a candy that was banned, or going into an area that was blocked off because of reasons..))
To be fair, two of the main characters are 12 and another one is a lovable man-child. If anything, the comedy's pretty accurate to the characters, but I promise that it'll calm down as you keep watching.

Also, the show's all about uncovering the mysteries of Gravity Falls, so of course there'd be some life-risking moments and some rules being broken.

Top Bottom