• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Tag an admin and let them know, they don't bother checking themselves :lol:
Actually trophy points are kinda bugged. Maybe they work with the new update? Regardless I've tried to give em before but they didn't work lol

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Actually trophy points are kinda bugged. Maybe they work with the new update? Regardless I've tried to give em before but they didn't work lol
They did last time I had you do this... wasn't instant though. Who knows, maybe Ike fixed them.
(Can't make a list for you since I'm in school atm)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol 1 again
I like how Neo just randomly comes in and wrecks the count but does it in a nice way.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
lol 1 again
I like how Neo just randomly comes in and wrecks the count but does it in a nice way.
That's how I operate.

Granted I haven't freemiumed here in a bit. Though perhaps I could think of something devilish and fix that soon~

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
That's how I operate.

Granted I haven't freemiumed here in a bit. Though perhaps I could think of something devilish and fix that soon~
Didn't you freemium Lucario?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Didn't you freemium Lucario?
That was for the welcome center giveaway iirc

Neo Edit: Yup yup.I got a lot going on, least of all my Nzone giveaway. Sorry to borrow your post SS, hope ya don't mind, but didn't wanna break the count AGAIN, and I gotta focus elsewhere now. Toodles <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom