• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What are Pokémon anyway?

A bunch of animals, forced to fight against each other by humans who are driven by either power, greed or both, then shoved inside a tiny ball.

That kind of activity should be illegal.

That is not my place to argue. I have a job, and I have to fulfill said job.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You say it like it makes the situation better.

Personally, if I were shredded alive, I'd rather be set free than constantly be in pain, knowing that nothing will kill me.

But see, that's where you're wrong. I can't be free. I won't be free. This is my fate, and I'm meant to walk it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No luck yet, Unicorn. Try searching for the episode online as well? You might have better luck than I have had...

I'm actually still in Luxray form.

....gah. Must resist...instinct....

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Oh sure it's excrement on numerous levels. But such is life.
no, saying that _____ is fate means nothing more than an excuse of your own inability to stand up for it

every person, and every thing follows a pattern, those patterns have their own probabilities and outcomes, those in turns create events, afterwards those events happen creating our everyday situations.

those events don't just happen, they are made by what you and everyone does, not some bloodied hand reaching down to determine peoples lives

if you want to change how things are going, you have to take the first act, change a pattern, come up with a plan, do something different, believe on the change.
not your firends, not the strangers, not the "gods" of destiny, you

there is not such thing as fate, only a persons belief and outcomes

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
349 fluffies.

...Why do people write out blanks?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
no, saying that _____ is fate means nothing more than an excuse of your own inability to stand up for it

every person, and every thing follows a pattern, those patterns have their own probabilities and outcomes, those in turns create events, afterwards those events happen creating our everyday situations.

those events don't just happen, they are made by what you and everyone does, not some bloodied hand reaching down to determine peoples lives

if you want to change how things are going, you have to take the first act, change a pattern, come up with a plan, do something different, believe on the change.
not your firends, not the strangers, not the "gods" of destiny, you

there is not such thing as fate, only a persons belief and outcomes
...Is something going on? I'm legitimately worried.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Eh, some things are under our control, but others are not. After all, probability is a thing.
For example, you cannot change the weather where you live. Yes, you can choose where to to live, but the weather of a location is out of your control.
In a more extreme example, if a meteorite kills you while you sleep, there wasn't much you could've done about that. Depending on the size and therefore velocity of the meteorite (which you cannot influence as well), it could break through most houses with ease.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

It's a living thing.
It's a terrible thing to lose.
It's a given thing.
What a terrible thing to lose.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Eh, some things are under our control, but others are not. After all, probability is a thing.
For example, you cannot change the weather where you live. Yes, you can choose where to to live, but the weather of a location is out of your control.
In a more extreme example, if a meteorite kills you while you sleep, there wasn't much you could've done about that. Depending on the size and therefore velocity of the meteorite (which you cannot influence as well), it could break through most houses with ease.
that's of little concern to me, seeing how my beef is with the idea that people have a predetermine destiny or "fate" that no matter what can be unraveled, that they are forever directed on a path because of some telling or of their own ideas, just like mindless sheep on a barn, a sad but true representation of how some see humans

in other words i hate the psychological barriers, not psychical ones

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
that's of little concern to me, seeing how my beef is with the idea that people have a predetermine destiny or "fate" that no matter what can be unraveled, that they are forever directed on a path because of some telling or of their own ideas, just like mindless sheep on a barn, a sad but true representation of how some see humans
I understand what you mean. People should not think that their futures are already mapped out for them--that's their job. However, it still is important to realize that some things truly are out of our control. If people don't accept this, the consequences can be tragic. Many people important to me in real life have blamed themselves for things they couldn't possibly have stopped--they needed to forgive themselves and realize that chance does play a role sometimes.

Top Bottom