• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
45 People talking about ponies and friendships.

When I was younger there was a hit dino film series that kind of had the same theme as MLP sans the happiness areas, that series was The Land Before Time (odd that the 1st film came out 1 year before I was born, yet it made me grow up to love that group).

God I feel old, and Universal Kids Studios (or whatever it was that ran them) stopped the film series at 13 with an unresolved Ali plot, I was soo hoping for her to return so she and Littlefoot could actually have a loving friendship, if only the 10th film ended the way it was supposed to, we probably would have gotten that idea realized.

Who was your favorite LBT dino? Ducky and Peitry (I forgot how to spell that poor flyer's name) were my favorites they were soo adorable together as they were the tiniest members of the group.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
When I was younger there was a hit dino film series that kind of had the same theme as MLP sans the happiness areas, that series was The Land Before Time (odd that the 1st film came out 1 year before I was born, yet it made me grow up to love that group).

God I feel old, and Universal Kids Studios (or whatever it was that ran them) stopped the film series at 13 with an unresolved Ali plot, I was soo hoping for her to return so she and Littlefoot could actually have a loving friendship, if only the 10th film ended the way it was supposed to, we probably would have gotten that idea realized.

Who was your favorite LBT dino? Ducky and Peitry (I forgot how to spell that poor flyer's name) were my favorites they were soo adorable together as they were the tiniest members of the group.
The Land Before Time... Man, it's been a long time since I saw that film. I've only seen the first film, however, I never really got in to the sequels.

My favorite was Cera; I liked how headstrong and determined she was.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
The Land Before Time... Man, it's been a long time since I saw that film. I've only seen the first film, however, I never really got in to the sequels.

My favorite was Cera; I liked how headstrong and determined she was.

46 Ceras.

Cera was my least favorite of the group by far, the way she insulted Littlefoot's deceased mom was just plain cruel and made me hate her for pretty much the rest of the series, up until the 11th film where she started her change thanks to Treia (had that never happened Cera would have still been hated), the only good thing about her was as you described her which is good for the most part but can lead her down the wrong path.

Plus we never figured out what happened to Cera's mom after the events of the 1st film, the same kind of goes for Ducky's dad we only saw them in 1 film (being the 1st installment) and then they were never seen again, same goes for Bron who was Littlefoot's dad, who simply vanished after the 10th film (he was probably meant to appear in future installments, but was only mentioned in the 11th film).

If only Universal didn't canned the series, heck they could have sold the rights to Disney that's a series Disney can easily pull off well.

Inb4 Ducky for Disney Infinity requests pop up, she'd make 1 adorable figure to play as in-game as she'd be both a mount for lighter characters (Dash, Vanellope, Stitch, Rocket and possibly the IO emotions) while also riding mounts herself and still be able to do things the Cars characters only dreamed of, plus her and Vanellope together would make the cutest duo in the Toybox.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
56 catsnakes ferrets playing in packaging peanuts

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Wow, this vectoring thing is pretty tedious.
Not boring, just tedious.

I know a lot of people that wouldn't have the patience to do it.
Then again, I'll probably just finish it on saturday when I have about 7 hours to myself.
I know what you mean. It takes a lot of work (especially the eyes). But it's worth it in the end.
Also, with more practice, it takes less time.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
79 Infinite Possibilities starring Violet Parr as herself, crossing into every video game imaginable Ralph-style.

Wonder if she'll go turbo?

Top Bottom