• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Violet can go invisible. :glare:

So you can basically claim that Sue Richards and her make cameos everywhere and no one would think you're wrong :lol:

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Violet can go invisible. :glare:

So you can basically claim that Sue Richards and her make cameos everywhere and no one would think you're wrong :lol:
83 Invisible girls universal jumping.

On 2nd thought, Violet invites Sue to join her in game/comic jumping causing unintentional chaos wherever they go, such as erasing Doomsday from the Death of Superman comic, changing the 2 Goku vs Superman match results in Death Battle:troll:, all in a day's work it seems.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

If I could jump between games, I'd troll people :p
91 illegal game jumpers:troll:

If I had that ability, I wonder if I can de-age myself back to a 15 year old again while in Infinity's toybox, but then I'll be the target for almost every playable female character under the age of 20 for my affection (sans Vanellope as she's technically 9-12 years old).

But then every male playable character would be jealous of me (I definitely don't want to be on Hiro's bad side), especially Tony Stark (as he's the lady magnet as he so-calls himself).

But you guys already know who I'd date, the answer is way too obvious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom