• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Dafuq?! Uni, what happened? You're all bloody and ****.

162 sudden avi changes.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
@KingofPhantoms , I couldn't finish the vector of the jelly bean pony today, but I swear on SG's life that I will get done as soon as possible (hopefully by tomorrow).
This is what I have so far if you're interested in seeing my progress.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Possibly. I'm making a vector of a fat pony that appeared in the second-to-last new episode of MLP for KoP.
That might be it. Speaking of, I don't know if you read the past posts, but I watched the 2-part pilot of MLP.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
But I'm already a vampire :smirk:

About your avatar...SS is holding an apple and she's a vampire...so is this some Twilight x MLP crossover or something? Cuz if so, does that mean that whenever we say that "x is still a better love story than Twilight" then x is also a better love story than Twily and Flash Sentry? If that's true, then I am happy. :grin:

That might be it. Speaking of, I don't know if you read the past posts, but I watched the 2-part pilot of MLP.

Really? That's cool! Thanks for trying it out. :) What'd you think of it?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Really? That's cool! Thanks for trying it out. :) What'd you think of it?
I posted a retrospect letter. Here it is:
Just recently, I have finished watching the two-part pilot episode of MLP to finally put my skepticism to rest. It was an interesting experience, to say the least. It took the part where Fluttershy took the thorn out of the manticore's paw for me to figure out that the entire group - consisting of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash - ARE the Elements of Harmony. ...Well, at least the spirits of them.

I finally figured out why people are in to this show. It's endearing. The characters are so full of personality and happiness. It does pull on a person's heartstrings about how much the power of friendship could mean.

So what does this mean for me? Well, ultimately, my feelings are mixed. It was an ok watch, I understood what was happening, and it was kinda funny at parts, but... I didn't feel a pull. The show simply didn't grab me enough to continue watching it. That's what ultimately makes my decision about a series. I need to watch one episode to completion to see if I can get that pull, advertisements aren't quite enough. Sadly, MLP did not give me that pull. I felt it was a bit too cutesy and juvenile for my tastes.

So my ultimate outcome is this; I greatly apologize to all of you, but I have not converted to bronyism. I'm just glad I actually did watch an episode to get a full opinion on the matter.

Thank you for taking your time to hear me out, and I really hope that there's no hard feelings.

-AEKenNeutron
So, yeah.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I posted a retrospect letter. Here it is:

So, yeah.

I'm totally fine with your decision. We were good friends before you tried the show and we're still good friends afterwards too. I appreciate you trying out the show--most people wouldn't even give the show a chance. And for that, I'm very grateful to you. :)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
...Goku Sparkle?
Twilight Goku?

What of it.

189 friendship levels are over 9000.
I think Son Sparkle might be a good name (since Goku's full name is Son Goku) :grin:
My favorite part about these images is the reactions from diehard fanboys of either side. :lol:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Intolerant? Like how?

Well since this image was posted in a Dragon Ball community, there's a lot of negative reactions against MLP. A lot of people were calling the artist a gay *** and stuff like that. Admittedly, the crossover is a little strange, but if the artist is a fan of both series who just wanted to show his/her love for them simultaneously, is that really a bad thing?
I guess what I find funny about these kinds of people is that they can't have an open mind about the image. A lot of context is missing, but they're still willing to make many (mostly negative) assumptions.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Yeah. Do you know what her name is?
Don't think there's a name for her (yet). In the credits of that episode, she goes by the name "Incidental Pony".

So I guess that's a placeholder name for now.

Edit: Her name seems to be Whoa Nelly (several people have stated this).

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Well since this image was posted in a Dragon Ball community, there's a lot of negative reactions against MLP. A lot of people were calling the artist a gay *** and stuff like that. Admittedly, the crossover is a little strange, but if the artist is a fan of both series who just wanted to show his/her love for them simultaneously, is that really a bad thing?
I guess what I find funny about these kinds of people is that they can't have an open mind about the image. A lot of context is missing, but they're still willing to make many (mostly negative) assumptions.
*sigh* People sometimes... They just got to learn to respect people no matter what they watch. Stupid Internet, always have to have hate somewhere. How did you find the image?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Don't think there's a name for her (yet). In the credits of that episode, she goes by the name "Incidental Pony".

So I guess that's a placeholder name for now.
I heard a rumor that people wanted to name her Diabetty. I hope they don't go with that name because it'd be too insensitive in my opinion.
Also, that image is beautiful, lol. :laugh:

*sigh* People sometimes... They just got to learn to respect people no matter what they watch. Stupid Internet, always have to have hate somewhere. How did you find the image?

I agree 100% with you, bro. I found it on Google+; I'm a part of that Dragon Ball community where I found the post about it. I usually log onto Google+ when I want to find stuff that makes me laugh and stuff that makes me cringe.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

I heard a rumor that people wanted to name her Diabetty. I hope they don't go with that name because it'd be too insensitive in my opinion.
Also, that image is beautiful, lol. :laugh:
I like Obessie better :lol:
I edited my post clarifying that some say her name is "Whoa Nelly". Though I'm not sure of this myself.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...It's almost 11 where I am. I have to go to bed. Good night, all, sleep well!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I like Obessie better :lol:
I edited my post clarifying that some say her name is "Whoa Nelly". Though I'm not sure of this myself.
I think KoP mentioned "Whoa Nelly" earlier, so that's also a possibility. Obessie, lol. :smash:

It's almost 11 where I am too (since I'm in the same area as Ken :p), so I'll be heading out too. But since I talked about something negative from Google+, here are some of the entertaining positive things that I found:

Good night!

Last edited:
Top Bottom