• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
About your avatar...SS is holding an apple and she's a vampire...so is this some Twilight x MLP crossover or something? Cuz if so, does that mean that whenever we say that "x is still a better love story than Twilight" then x is also a better love story than Twily and Flash Sentry? If that's true, then I am happy. :grin:
You're thinking too hard right now.

The apple could be a reference to the Bats! episode.

And there's way too much blood (could also be cranberry juice, for all we know :lol:) to call it a Twilight x MLP crossover.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Mornin'.

Nice avi uni.

I can finally use tha- I mean a Vinyl avi!

Also, the maker of that image said, "Let's make Shimmer eat an apple, that way she'll look like even more of an ***hole.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nice avi uni.
Thanks for the compliment, Luigi. Because of it, I won't bite ya today :lol:

I can finally use tha- I mean a Vinyl avi!
I don't mind you using it. Vinyl needs some representation anyway :p

Also, the maker of that image said, "Let's make Shimmer eat an apple, that way she'll look like even more of an ***hole.
lol that made my day :laugh:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wasn't sure why your finger was numb until I checked some posts of yours I missed yesterday.

Damn. Sorry to hear that.....feel better soon. At least it's down to just one of your fingers at this point...

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Don't think there's a name for her (yet). In the credits of that episode, she goes by the name "Incidental Pony".

So I guess that's a placeholder name for now.

Edit: Her name seems to be Whoa Nelly (several people have stated this).
23 fat ponies saying WAT!

My response:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I agree, not so much in disturbed sense, but nonetheless don't really care for the idea. It's unfitting for Earth ponies and Unicorns to suddenly just grow wings like that.

That's why we ever see transformed bat-ponies in the show again, I'd only want it to effect Fluttershy, Rainbow, Twilight and any other Pegasai.

Heck, imagine if it began to effect all of the Pegasai in Equestria. Ponyville, Cloudsdale...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eh, I still would prefer it if it just effected the already winged ones.

Imagine nearly all of Cloudsdale turning into bats and then attacking from above.

Top Bottom