• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
79 bob-ombs

So today my can of mango juice exploded in my backpack and flooded 6 of my 3DS games. I wonder if they'll still work.

Zelda OoT works
MK7 works
SM3DLand works
KI:U works
SSF4 works
Pokemon HG works

yay

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
79 bob-ombs

So today my can of mango juice exploded in my backpack and flooded 6 of my 3DS games. I wonder if they'll still work.

Zelda OoT works
MK7 works
SM3DLand works
KI:U works
SSF4 works
Pokemon HG works

yay
meh simple juice won't ruin a ds of any caliber

i once had the original ds (think not the lite) and a dog vomited straight on it along with Pokemon diamond

the ds still worked for months till the screen broke from bring dropped out of a car,
and the game still works today

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

A story that I somehow remember: A girl I was friends with when I was younger told me her DS stopped working because her uncle got mad at her and threw it into a pool.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
83 bob-ombs

That's one thing nintendo has been doing right. Indestructible hardware.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
91 vampire Violets ready to attack Syndrome for his blood.

Now we know why Violet was semi-goth in the beginning of the Incredibles, she was a vampire the whole time and hid it from her family

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

VioletSmashfan VioletSmashfan
Code:
[spoiler=Write stuff here][/spoiler]
Also, tell vampire Violet to leave this thread. These are MY preys. :smirk:
97 Vampire Violets say NOPE:troll:.

Nope, she's here to stay, but it's a shame as it's the only pic with her as a bloodsucker (there is a pic of Helen as a vamp but it's too mature/risqué to post on Smashboards, due to how much sexual are of her there is), besides she only preys on humans and not ponies.

So you get to keep your prey, plus a guy on deviantart is doing a crossover story where the Incredibles meets Dracula so here's hoping more Vampire Violet pics pops up soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom