• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd imagine Twilight would still be a bit....shy, about showing her power, but Sunset would probably try to be encouraging and supportive of her otherwise.

And that is true. The very idea of it makes me wonder about a lot of episodes if that was what happened, but then we'd be going into thinking the entire show over.

Still, it's an interesting thought.
Might as well waste time on that overthinking thing lol

I personally think that before the premiere, they'd be extremely close friends as they would both be Celestia's protégés. Maybe they'd have even lived together before moving to Ponyville to....well.....live together once again. :lol:

I'd see Sunset spending a lot of time with her friends which would most likely be the same as Twilight's Canterlot friends plus a few more since her social skills aren't as awkward as Twilight's and the only reason Celestia would send Sunset alongside Twilight would be to keep a watch on her to make sure she'd do that weekly report (thus preventing the events of Lesson Zero....maybe).

But that's the easy part. The tough part would be the Elements thing; Magic would most likely still be Twilight for the sale of showing the audience that she discovered the Magic of Frienship in a clearly obvious way (aka that speech where she comapres each of the Mane 6 as one of the Elements), but what would be Sunset's?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Might as well waste time on that overthinking thing lol

I personally think that before the premiere, they'd be extremely close friends as they would both be Celestia's protégés. Maybe they'd have even lived together before moving to Ponyville to....well.....live together once again. :lol:

I'd see Sunset spending a lot of time with her friends which would most likely be the same as Twilight's Canterlot friends plus a few more since her social skills aren't as awkward as Twilight's and the only reason Celestia would send Sunset alongside Twilight would be to keep a watch on her to make sure she'd do that weekly report (thus preventing the events of Lesson Zero....maybe).

But that's the easy part. The tough part would be the Elements thing; Magic would most likely still be Twilight for the sale of showing the audience that she discovered the Magic of Frienship in a clearly obvious way (aka that speech where she comapres each of the Mane 6 as one of the Elements), but what would be Sunset's?

Hmm, that's a very good way to look at it. Sunset's friendship with her might even prevent Moondancer from ending up the way she was by the time Twilight returned reconcile with her. Though Moondancer would probably still be either somewhat upset or unwilling to be friends with Twilight again, since she would still be too focused on her studies. That episode would lose a lot of drama and content that made it so good, though.

Sunset would also be in a similar role to that of Shining, Cadance and Spike, being Twilight's only true friends prior to moving. Sunset might even be like a twin sister to her, in a similar vein to how Spike is kinda like her younger brother.

Perhaps Sunset's Element wouldn't be clear at first, especially if she were nothing like with what happened in the first EG. Thus it might've taken her some time to discover it? That in turn could lead her to change and develop a bit, but at that rate, I'd highly doubt she'd go down a dark path.

There's always that rumor of 7th Element, too.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm, that's a very good way to look at it. Sunset's friendship with her might even prevent Moondancer from ending up the way she was by the time Twilight returned reconcile with her. Though Moondancer would probably still be either somewhat upset or unwilling to be friends with Twilight again, since she would still be too focused on her studies. That episode would lose a lot of drama and content that made it so good, though.

Sunset would also be in a similar role to that of Shining, Cadance and Spike, being Twilight's only true friends prior to moving. Sunset might even be like a twin sister to her, in a similar vein to how Spike is kinda like her younger brother.

Perhaps Sunset's Element wouldn't be clear at first, especially if she were nothing like with what happened in the first EG. Thus it might've taken her some time to discover it? That in turn could lead her to change and develop a bit, but at that rate, I'd highly doubt she'd go down a dark path.

There's always that rumor of 7th Element, too.
Maybe the Moondancer disaster would still happen anyway because of Twilight being busy with her studies....as usual. ^_^

Yeah, I could imagine Twilight considering Sunset as family, much like Spike. Also, Sunset could've given some extra help to Spike for his chores, which could've given us some adorable moments between the two. =3

But we need ALL Elements to defeat Nightmare Moon, so I think Twilight would still realize what her element is, which I believe could be Confidence, since she'd probably be the same as her reformed self from the EG movies.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Maybe the Moondancer disaster would still happen anyway because of Twilight being busy with her studies....as usual. ^_^

Yeah, I could imagine Twilight considering Sunset as family, much like Spike. Also, Spike could've given some extra help to Spike for his chores, which could've given us some adorable moments between the two. =3

But we need ALL Elements to defeat Nightmare Moon, so I think Twilight would still realize what her element is, which I believe could be Confidence, since she'd probably be the same as her reformed self from the EG movies.

I'd think she'd at least be unwilling to befriend Twilight again. She'd have a friend in Sunset, but perhaps for some reason she'd want to be Twilight's friend much more, perhaps due to their similar interest in studying? If she at least had Sunset's friendship I'm not sure she'd be quite as heartbroken from it, but she'd still be a bit upset with Twilight, most likely.

Indeed. Spike and Sunset could get along well. With Twilight they'd be a nice trio. I'd also imagine Sunset would be well aware of how much Twilight loves her older brother and might comfort her after getting that invitation. Depending on how early she and Twilight would meet, she may or may not know anything about Cadance. If she did, she'd probably be supporting Twilight during A Canterlot Wedding and could prevent Chrysalis' from getting very far with her plan, the only thing stopping her from turning all of Twilight's friends, as well as their own teacher against her. Unless she was captured or someone intervened somehow, her being in that episode could actually ruin the drama and build-up....lol. It'd have to be so that Sunset never met Cadance somehow, or at least didn't remember/know enough about her.

And that's true. Considering everything else, I think you're right, Confidence is the perfect Element for her.

I'm enjoying this conversation very much. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom