• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That'd certainly be interesting, though I doubt they ever knew each other. Might've had some kind of influence on each other if they did, though.

I wonder if a dragon companion would've had an influence on either of them had they had one.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Or perhaps Twilight would've still caught Celestia's interest in her talents, and Twilight and Sunset would've studied together as Celestia's two students.

This could have an affect on other friends Twilight made, though.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
You guys are much better at crafting a theory like this then I am.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Or perhaps Twilight would've still caught Celestia's interest in her talents, and Twilight and Sunset would've studied together as Celestia's two students.

This could have an affect on other friends Twilight made, though.
They could've become best friends and that's the kind of thing that could really make an interesting plot, especially if one of the two turns out to NOT be an Element of Harmony.

Alternatively, Sunset could've simply taken Moondancer's place.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
what if there was an alternate universe where Twilight failed and Sunset Shimmer had taken her place along with her own Mane 6?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"edited out to be copied for next post"

They could've become best friends and that's the kind of thing that could really make an interesting plot, especially if one of the two turns out to NOT be an Element of Harmony.

Alternatively, Sunset could've simply taken Moondancer's place.

That'd be a very interesting alternate-reality storyline.

Although, was it ever stated where Sunset used to live in EG? Moondancer lived in Canterlot her whole life and Twilight grew up there. I know Unicorns are widely associated with Canterlot, but that doesn't necessarily mean Sunset was born and grew up there.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Although, was it ever stated where Sunset used to live in EG? Moondancer lived in Canterlot her whole life and Twilight grew up there. I know Unicorns are widely associated with Canterlot, but that doesn't necessarily mean Sunset was born and grew up there.
it's never said but I think it's safe to say that she is from Canterlot..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

She was Celestia's previous protégé, so I think it's safe to assume that she did grew up here.

NINJA'D BY FLUTTERS.....but still posting it anyway :lol:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So I've been trying to use Duck Hunt. And I have to say they're a tricky bunch that's for sure.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So I've been trying to use Duck Hunt. And I have to say they're a tricky bunch that's for sure.
Trickier than Pac-man? (I have a hard time with him...)

what if there was an alternate universe where Twilight failed and Sunset Shimmer had taken her place along with her own Mane 6?
I don't think Twilight would choose the dark path Sunset did. Perhaps she'd become depressed and avoid contact, similar to what happened to Moondancer? Otherwise she'd probably just move on with her life as it is.

She was Celestia's previous protégé, so I think it's safe to assume that she did grew up here.

NINJA'D BY FLUTTERS.....but still posting it anyway :lol

Right, right.

I still like to imagine a dragon companion would have some positive influence on her, too. Spike's done things for Twilight in some of her most stressful moments after all, one of the best examples being Lesson Zero.

Another interesting thing to wonder. If Trixie remained the same as she is, coming to ponyville to brag, boast and show-off, how would Sunset handle the situation?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pac-Man is very hit or miss with me. Either you play the master of mindgames, or horribly predictable. And once they find out your pattern, you're going to be punished hard.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

What if Twilight had lost it for good during Lesson Zero?
I doubt that would've happened in any case. At most she would probably could go into a depression. Celestia mentioned she had faith in her, and Twilight would still have her other friends supporting her as well. Twilight may have been changed without Spike being in the situation, but I doubt she'd go bonkers for good.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I doubt that would've happened in any case. At most she would probably could into a depression. Celestia mentioned she had faith in her, and Twilight would still have her other friends supporting her as well. Twilight may have been changed without Spike being in the situation, but I doubt she'd go bonkers for good.

What if all the pegasi in Ponyville were bats? (I know we already talked about it :lol:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom