• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Hey my sunburn was worth it
I spent like 7 hours in a waterpark to get it and rode all the things

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I haven't been seriously harmed or injured in nearly two years. (something really stupid happened back then...)

A rough ending to a long fun day at a park is still never good...

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I mean, it was worth it.
You know those waterslides that drop the floor out from under you
yea I rode one 7 times

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well if were talking about years ago, there was thay one time i took a 9m fall and busted my leg up badly. . .

But thats really my only serious injury

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I already told the story on how I nearly lost my right eye in 4th grade, haven't I?

To this day, I still have a scar where the cut was.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Leg injuries and eye injuries are both very scary thoughts...

Arm injuries are too. I had one once but it wasn't that bad, and once again, it was because of something incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I imagine you must not have been aware of the cliff until the last second....

Well....to be specific it was a bone in my wrist being crushed. How did that happen? I was playing with some toy inflatable boxing gloves with family and got knocked back, tried to stop myself from taking the fall even though the floor was covered in a rug. I was half-way to the ground as my hands made contact with it, and as my hand was covered by the inflatable glove and I was unable to move my fingers, my wrist took a hard and awkward twist as my arm lost it's control and I finally fell straight on it. The result was the bone in my wrist being crushed.

Didn't help the boxing gloves were designed in a way that didn't even allow any finger room whatsoever. The part that you were supposed to be put your hand in was just a straight line that didn't stretch very far, my wrist was exposed, being right just outside of the glove, while the rest of my hand was separated from it inside the glove.

____

YIKES. How did that happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

On my story?

And as painful as it ended up being, the reason it happened was still one of the least likely situations I'd ever imagine getting injured it. I'm sure I could've very easily avoided it, and I still feel stupid about it to this day.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I can't swim either. It's one of the reasons why I don't really like going to beaches, even if the view of the ocean is beautiful.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well at least by realizing it, you gain an experience to help you be more aware of situations like that, helping to avoid those in the future
By experiencing one stupid injury, You Help to avoid more

Thats, just more or less my way of giving reasoning

Wait. . . you guys are adults/almost adults and you can't swim?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's true. Sometimes a learning experience like that can be a good thing, even though the event of the injury itself is terrible.

Ah, so you never happened to see it. Must've been a pretty bad and high fall though.

_______

Sadly, yes......I was always a bit nervous of learning to swim while I was younger, I don't have a pool, and I also never liked the idea of swimming or surfing for fun, that stuff doesn't interest me. The only reason I have even so much as a slight desire to learn to swim right now is for safety reasons, even then, I don't go to areas with large and deep bodies of water very much anyway, so it's not a big concern in that department either.

I have however always wanted to try fishing. It's a fun activity that I've never been able to try either, though..

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I can float just fine so I don't have to worry too much about drowning :lol:
Ah i love fishing

Waiting in the breeze, taking in the scenery, and the ever lasting patience game between man and fish

Truly an great experience

What type of fishing do you do? I like to fish for catfish and bass mainly.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

A few people in my family know how to fish. There's a photo in our hallway of my mom (when she was younger) with a fish that she caught. I forgot what kind it was, though.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'm not sure if I'm late to the swim talk, but I love swimming.

I love it so much that it kinda became a reflex to just jump in a pool as soon as I see one :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's once again evident that the topic of conversation can change very quickly and effectively in here. Not that that's a bad thing though, far from it. :p

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

It's once again evident that the topic of conversation can change very quickly and effectively in here. Not that that's a bad thing though, far from it. :p
ahh I love threads like this.
It gives me an excuse to post random mashups.

...wait a sec that's more then just a mashup

Top Bottom