• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
80 I've seen/been in my share of pools.. I was in quite a few in Ocean City (MD) and When I went camping in Pennsylvania.. they had an indoor and outdoor pools along with a small water park..

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
80 I've seen/been in my share of pools.. I was in quite a few in Ocean City (MD) and When I went camping in Pennsylvania.. they had an indoor and outdoor pools along with a small water park..
I've been in multiple pools and waterparks. It's just a thing to do, really. Swimming is alright.
Hottubs are better.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Haven't been to a water park ever, but I have been on some water-themed rides like Splash Mountain at Disneyland.

And I've naturally never been in a pool.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Haven't been to a water park ever, but I have been on some water-themed rides like Splash Mountain at Disneyland.
Waterparks mostly consit of huge slides with water flowing through them.
You'd barely need to swim at the one I went to.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
There's an aquatic center in the city I live in. I went there once, almost drowned twice, and after that I was afraid of bodies of water for a good while. I still feel uncomfortable around swimming pools now.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
There's an aquatic center in the city I live in. I went there once, almost drowned twice, and after that I was afraid of bodies of water for a good while. I still feel uncomfortable around swimming pools now.
That sounds rather traumatizing.
Hey suzie!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
93 never been in a hot tub :lol: I was always too young to get in one when I had the opportunity..

Hershey Park did have a water park as well..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I might be going to Disney Land or Disney World, which ever one is in Florida xD, sometime in November.
It's Disney World that's in Florida, here in CA is Disneyland, which is also the first and original park. Disney World is the second Disney park.

Sounds horrifying.

Though despite not knowing how to swim and knowing the danger of deep waters, I'm not actually afraid of the water at all.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Word of advice - from experience -
DON'T GO THANKSGIVING WEEK. EVERYONE WILL BE THERE.
That is actually the week I was going, my little brother's in marching band and they're all going and the rest of my family is going as well. I live in Ohio so it'll be a fun, very long ride, ugh.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The benefits of living in the same state as the theme park you wish to go to. :lol:

Or during the summer. Or pretty much any time of the year.
Can vouch.

Christmas is a very busy time of the year but arguably the best. Because almost the entire park is decorated above and beyond, including California Adventure, it's just beautiful.

Also, the parks are open two extra hours all the way to midnight. So that's good too.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

Because nostalgia, and the fact that I technically own a PS1 (it broke when I was 4) I'm playing Crash 2 on an emulator because I felt like it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

The benefits of living in the same state as the theme park you wish to go to. :lol:

Can vouch.

Christmas is a very busy time of the year but arguably the best. Because almost the entire park is decorated above and beyond, including California Adventure, it's just beautiful.

Also, the parks are open two extra hours all the way to midnight. So that's good too.
Or close enough to it lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Y'know I sometimes wonder what a little dragon friend would be like if Sunset or Trixie had one by their side.

Not to say characters such as them need that, they seem to be fantastic characters on their own. But it is at least interesting to think about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom