• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

What if all the pegasi in Ponyville were bats? (I know we already talked about it :lol:)

lol

Going back to my ealrier statement: How do you think Sunset would handle the situations Trixie was involved in with Ponyville? On her first arrival and when she temporarily took it over?

And as a separate question, what if it were both Twilight and Sunset having to handle those situations?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
lol

Going back to my ealrier statement: How do you think Sunset would handle the situations Trixie was involved in with Ponyville? On her first arrival and when she temporarily took it over?

And as a separate question, what if it were both Twilight and Sunset having to handle those situations?
Would Sunset be Twilight or Trixie in said situations?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Twilight.

I'll say the "Trixie" answer first anyway :p

She'd probably be a little show-off like Trixie, but unlike her, Sunset's bragging would be justified, for she actually has powerful magical abilities, unlike Trixie. Sure, we haven't seen them in action, but the fact alone that she became Celestia's protégé indicates that she did something powerful enough to get the princess's attention before she became her pupil.

However, the differences is that, since she'd most likely be the unreformed Shimmer in those situations, she'd have a serious jealousy-turned-hatred towards Twily and will showcase the same behavior she had in EG. Her plan? She'd most likely do something like EG too; embarrass Twily, but by using magic instead of technology.

Things would be exactly the same in Magic Duel though, except she'd want to kill Twilight, much like EG's final battle.
We're basically assuming that her behavior would be the same as the reformed Shimmer, so I don't think she'd actually be a litted worried about how everyone else would think of her if she used magic. Come to think of it, maybe she already showed some of her potential before Boast Busters. But if she'd be like Twilight, there's no way she'd let Trixie ridicule her friends without getting away and she'd probably give her a taste of her medecine in a magic duel.

Long story short, Boast Busters would probably last 5-10 minutes.

Things would be more or less similar for Magic Duel.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'll say the "Trixie" answer first anyway :p

She'd probably be a little show-off like Trixie, but unlike her, Sunset's bragging would be justified, for she actually has powerful magical abilities, unlike Trixie. Sure, we haven't seen them in action, but the fact alone that she became Celestia's protégé indicates that she did something powerful enough to get the princess's attention before she became her pupil.

However, the differences is that, since she'd most likely be the unreformed Shimmer in those situations, she'd have a serious jealousy-turned-hatred towards Twily and will showcase the same behavior she had in EG. Her plan? She'd most likely do something like EG too; embarrass Twily, but by using magic instead of technology.

Things would be exactly the same in Magic Duel though, except she'd want to kill Twilight, much like EG's final battle.
We're basically assuming that her behavior would be the same as the reformed Shimmer, so I don't think she'd actually be a litted worried about how everyone else would think of her if she used magic. Come to think of it, maybe she already showed some of her potential before Boast Busters. But if she'd be like Twilight, there's no way she'd let Trixie ridicule her friends without getting away and she'd probably give her a taste of her medecine in a magic duel.

Long story short, Boast Busters would probably last 5-10 minutes.

Things would be more or less similar for Magic Duel.

Yeah, that sounds about right. She never seemed like she was more humble or modest about her capabilities.

Now, what about the scenario that both Twilight and Sunset would be studying as Celestia's students? I'm certain the two of them could probably overpower Trixie in Magic Duel (though technically it would no longer be Magic "Duel" then, unless Trixie insisted on only challenging them one at a time, in which case she might win) but Boast Busters would probably be more interesting.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, that sounds about right. She never seemed like she was more humble or modest about her capabilities.

Now, what about the scenario that both Twilight and Sunset would be studying as Celestia's students? I'm certain the two of them could probably overpower Trixie in Magic Duel (though technically it would no longer be Magic "Duel" then, unless Trixie insisted on only challenging them one at a time, in which case she might win) but Boast Busters would probably be more interesting.
That scenario is a lot harder to imagine, due to the ridiculously large amount of possible scenarios that could've happened in the series premiere if they were together.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That scenario is a lot harder to imagine, due to the ridiculously large amount of possible scenarios that could've happened in the series premiere if they were together.

I'd imagine Twilight would still be a bit....shy, about showing her power, but Sunset would probably try to be encouraging and supportive of her otherwise.

And that is true. The very idea of it makes me wonder about a lot of episodes if that was what happened, but then we'd be going into thinking the entire show over.

Still, it's an interesting thought.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know what I said but since it's getting closer to night here I might switch back to that avatar I had earlier.

And change my status soon too.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I should probably find a new avatar/status but I'm lazy

Top Bottom