• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is the same scenario in which she would be an Element too. I'm not saying it's perfect justification for it, but it would make more sense.

Twilight was given a test by Celestia which was that only her could be the one to save the empire. In the end it ended up having a much deeper meaning than she suspected that she had to carry out of it, however, and to her surprise and joy she successfully passed it.

Hmm, even all things considered in her Confidence, Sunset would have some moments in episodes of her own, perhaps. Moments where someone else would have to figure a way out to solve conflict or an issue, experiencing and dealing with her own issues, the like. It wouldn't be right or as enjoyable if she never had to look to her friends either for help, either towards herself or helping each other out to defeat a bigger problem. She wouldn't just appear in existing episodes, but she'd likely have some episodes of her own to focus on these issues, and in turn might get Twilight some different, new episodes focused on problems she has to deal with. Like you said a good example for Sunset, would be jealously of Twilight becoming a princess.

I can't imagine her role in the S5 premiere would be very different from any of the others, she'd be just as unsettled and suspicious as everyone else except for Fluttershy and would probably end up losing her mark just like the rest, leaving her trapped and weak with them just the same.

Oh, one finale that isn't quite deep like the rest. What kind of troubles would she have to go through in the "Best" Night Ever? :p
I think that Sunset would have the same test and Celestia would say that "only the two of them could do it". Of course, there would be a part where Sunset has been trapped by King Sombra, allowing Twily and Spike to move on so they can obtain the Crystal Heart.

Well, remember how in S4, there were episodes where one of the Mane 6 had their Element put into challenge? What could've been done for Sunset?

I agree for the S5 premiere, but maybe she could've boosted the other 6's confidence to slow down the equalizing process......maybe.

I think she would've just enjoyed the party normally, seeing what her friends were up to every now and then (and buy an apple from Applejack too)

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
34 people playing PSPs
The only thing I've ever used a sony handheld for was Danganronpa.
Those are fun games btw. If you have a vita I'd recommend them.
(If not the anime is a good way to get into it, but watch it before the games or prepare for dissapointment.)

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

What is with anime and sony?

Lots of anime-related games tend to be on PSP/Vitas. 3DS still dominates in Japan but Vitas are pretty hot there too. I'd die to play those Digimon games on Vita.

The only thing I've ever used a sony handheld for was Danganronpa.
Those are fun games btw. If you have a vita I'd recommend them.
(If not the anime is a good way to get into it, but watch it before the games or prepare for dissapointment.)
I've always wanted to play Danganronpa. I liked the anime though.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
My experience of the danganronpa anime is more or less what happens if you turn ace attorney into anime, except spread out the cast more, turn everyone into high school students, and add crazy, unrealistic effects

Oh, and doom, lots and lots of doom

Luig

Confused

As I told you, the only time I owned a Sony Console was when I was 4, the only game I had for it was Crash 2, the the Playstation broke within a year.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

KoP how many pranks do you have?
One. (guess who got the first one)

I think that Sunset would have the same test and Celestia would say that "only the two of them could do it". Of course, there would be a part where Sunset has been trapped by King Sombra, allowing Twily and Spike to move on so they can obtain the Crystal Heart.

Well, remember how in S4, there were episodes where one of the Mane 6 had their Element put into challenge? What could've been done for Sunset?

I agree for the S5 premiere, but maybe she could've boosted the other 6's confidence to slow down the equalizing process......maybe.

I think she would've just enjoyed the party normally, seeing what her friends were up to every now and then (and buy an apple from Applejack too)

Well, Twilight was the one who knew she had to defy the rules of her test (or so she believed) for the greater good, to save the Kingdom, by giving the Crystal Heart to Spike. I'm not sure it would be as powerful in Sunset's case if she just got captured since it would still be a test for both of them. Especially if it was said they both had to save the Kingdom, not just one of them. It wouldn't really wouldn't quite as heroic to just say "Leave without me" compared to Twilight not only allowing herself to be left behind but also giving the Crystal Heart to Spike so he could restore the Kingdom's magic instead, well knowing that she could not escape the trap she fell into. I don't know. I just feel like it would be less powerful and meaningful in Sunset's situation.

I'm not sure. Hmm, perhaps something happening that makes her lose some confidence? Her jealously towards Twilight becoming a princess perhaps, could make her feel doubtful about herself, fearing she may not be as "good" as her, like she hasn't tried her best when she once thought she did, losing faith in the belief that she too has a significant role to play?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

OH NO!! SHE'S HERE!!! I GOTTA HIDE!!!

*hears some knocks in his office's doors*

OH NO!!! ****!!! SHE'S HERE!!! PLEASE, LET ME LIVE, K-

[LOST CONNECTION]

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ooooookay...before everyone looks at me like that...i did not do it

47 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Gah Konnie!

arn't older brothers SUPPOSE to take care of their little sisters when they feel down? or are you just heartless :glare:
57 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Should I go get popcorn?

Last edited:
Top Bottom