• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused

And then Friendship slaps Necromancer back for teaching him all this stuff about Friendship and saying it can't do that.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"You do not understand Friendship like the King of my kind does. It may be powerful, but it's not that simple."

"the RED Medic focuses his healing beam on Unicorn's corpse, repairing it, while the Necromancer retrieves Unicorn's soul to return to his original body"

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Guys, he only carted twice...
He's alive...

for those who don't get the joke, you're allowed to faint 3 times in monster hunter before you fail the quest.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
28?

*While waiting for the body to be fixed (to avoid Unicorn growing insane from seeing his destroyed body), the Necromancer doubts the Medic's ability to save Unicorn; he DID lose a good chuck of his face, both arms AND both legs, after all. Not to mention all the cuts and bite marks everywhere else*

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Are we going into Ace Attorney mode?
WOOO!

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Oh, Manehattan, what you do to me
Such a huge bustling community
And there's always opportunity
To do the friendly thing
If some are grouchy, pay no mind
Surprise instead with something kind
Lo and behold, you may just find
A smile is what you bring

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
So last weekend, my waifu wanted to come over. I wasn't going to be that basic guy that suggests "netflix and chill" so I asked if she wanted to play Smash with me. She called me a nerd but decided to come over anyway because it was either Smash or be bored and alone. As she comes over, I load up my wiiU and we are on the character select screen. My waifu labels her name as "prego". I ask her why she chose that. She says, "It's a secret I've been hiding from you, but I am prego." I was shocked. How long have I not known about this? I tell her that I need a moment to myself for a second. I come to my kitchen and I look for some popcorn, as it's what I always eat when I'm stressed, but there was no popcorn. In fact, right as I opened my cabinet, a bunch of spaghetti rushed out the cabinet. I run and check my fridge, spaghetti rushed out that too. My entire kitchen floor is covered in spaghetti. My waifu walks in to check on the commotion but she trips and falls on the spaghetti and she spills tomato sauce everywhere. I quickly rush over to check up on her, but she is just an empty jar now. It was devastating... there was only one thing left to do. I grabbed a fork and had the best spaghetti in my entire life. This is my sad story of trying to get my waifu to play Smash with me. Pls end waifuism and no copyrino pasterino.

:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
You guys are missing the BEST cornered remix. Jeez.
Do I gotta do everything for you guys?

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
v
Have a cookie.

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Wow. It limits us on how many spoiler we can use.

Either that, or I screwed up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom