• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh okay you are both. In Raz's list it's just 1.

Scum needs 2 mislynches.

I don't believe that anyone as scum would try to shoot at glyph so I'm having a hard time digesting what he's trying to feed us.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh hey crashboards

Jexs enlighten me. What changed between the post you quoted from me and the one where I voted for you that caused you to vote in retaliation?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ok but here's where things get fun. There's a secondary condition to my power that once Ragna the Bloodedge is found, be it by my own power of from a flip, I would receive a power up.
Nabe/Bardull claimed on Day 2 and yet you didn't target them?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

I'm confused by that claim.

If the BP part were fake, then he would have had this planned well into Yesterday when he started trying to hide parts of his claim. I can buy that he was a flavor cop for either faction based on how he has played (and until this claim I thought he was scum 100%). The BP part is throwing me for a total loop. I'd like to call this fake based on initial thought, but this lines up with how he played yesterday. He acted like he had a big play in his hands, so it makes sense that he was trying to draw a NK.

Hrm.

@ Raziek Raziek @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu thoughts on this claim?

I would also like thoughts on JeXs indy. I'm confused by JeXs honestly lmao.

@ JeXs JeXs Kantrip can still be indy if he shot Maven. He just can't be mafia. I don't think Kantrip is indy in the slightest for what it's worth.

@ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney why am I your second suspect but you're gunning for Kantrip over me?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Joey who do you think is scum if not glyph?

Glyph why is Raz scum less likely than Joey scum? You think town having 2 investigatives and a JoaT cop isn't an issue?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Joey who do you think is scum if not glyph?

Glyph why is Raz scum less likely than Joey scum? You think town having 2 investigatives and a JoaT cop isn't an issue?
Raz I've felt is town for forever. Plus flavorcop hardly counts as an 'investigative' when there's no reason to lie about flavor ever

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
JeXs, what are your thoughts on the players left in this game.

Who would you vote on Glyph town flip?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
JeXs didn't shoot Glyph's supposed BP unless he can avoid a track.

I tracked JeXs and he went nowhere.

We should probably lynch Glypharoonie, but I'm going to sleep on it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I thought there were some name claims but maybe not?? Here's the list of names excluding me:
Hakumen, Carl, Tager, Arakune, Jin, Hazama
List of people looking for Ragna. Note that Rachel is NOT in there.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'd like to do a full re-read and make a plan to handle all the way to the end of the game before I drop hammer.

That said, that will have to wait until after work.

We're going to lynch Glyph, I just want to make sure I've got a contingency plan drawn up.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Like I said before, if the game doesn't end after Glyph lynch, then I'm putting my vote on JeXs.

The only reasons for this are PoE, his interaction with Werekill on Day 1, and his defense on that action. JeXs threw the vote on Werekill due to what was defined as "I figured the Kantrip wagon wouldn't pick up" when the vote count was 5 on Kantrip and 4 on Werekill prior to his vote switch, and then his actual debate with Werekill was really off for me. He shut down a townie that had the same reason for doubting Ryu as both Raziek and Kantrip and called him scummy straight up at the time, but later on said it was based on meta that as scum he would go after opportunistic lynches. Werekill made it obvious that once Ryu got cleared by Chaco that he was pretty much town (even though he showed very slight doubt still due to his play).

On the other hand, I like his Rake push, and that push alone makes me think this game will be over after this vote honestly.

Glyph: I misread what you posted. Nevermind, what you posted makes sense lmao.

Definitely fine with and still prefer a Glyph lynch.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd like to do a full re-read and make a plan to handle all the way to the end of the game before I drop hammer.

That said, that will have to wait until after work.

We're going to lynch Glyph, I just want to make sure I've got a contingency plan drawn up.
Don't bother, its GG

vote: Glyph

Stupid Raz had to put a huge hole in my already very risky gambit but hey I had to try right

Man man man now I'll NEVER get my money back

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah you guys had our goat for like, forever. I'm frankly surprised we even got this far lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
On the bright side I'm racking up likes on that post so there's that too

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Assuming the game is gonna be over, but yeah, I feel like I played pretty well this game once I actually started playing.

Big shout-outs to Marshy (D2) and Joey (D3/D4) for providing the voice of reason I needed to bounce things off to keep confidence in my reads. Between the two of us, Marshy and I had Glyph and Maven nailed D2, with Rake on our fringe reads, and I bingo'd BarNabe that night.

After Marshy went out, Joey was the real hero saying good things at just the right times to bolster my confidence.

Kantrip, you had a freaking AWFUL D1/D2 that you escaped by the skin of your teeth. Not really much more to say about that. Shooting scum and mostly cleaning up your act D3/4 is about the only thing that saved you.

And just because I can...

Overkill vote: Glyph

Job well done, Town.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still think your play was by far the best this game. Everything you did either made you REALLY easy to read as town or you just **** on scum. Great use of your track ability, too. Made days like today and D3 really easy for us.

@ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney What was Rake's ability?

Top Bottom