• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i never said he was town though, i was implying your not reading him yourself by strewing your meaning. Yeesh.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Actually, wait, why precisely am i scummy to you jexs ? Is it an extension of the marshy reasoning ? It hasn't been spelled out to me expect by marhsy's yelling about making stances or some such thing

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay yeah let's just lynch Rake.

I'm not buying this at all. Look at how he played yesterday and the day before. With how he has played this game, he's trying to claim that he was attempting to draw a night kill? Seriously? Look at his play yesterday and tell me how any of that mentality lines up in the slightest.

Vote: Rake

Rake -> Glyph -> win game. Pretty simple at this point.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Then why is shooting him a bad idea?????
look, it's not glyphs specifically, its the fact that, if you're wrong, we lose, if you want me to shoot him ,and play the game of "lets risk it and lynch rake and have him shoot someone, then fine, im down for it, but you need to convince me this is THE absolute right guy cause im not gonna shoot someone then have people moan at me if we lose over it. You read kantrips post were we lose on the wrong shot right ? That;s my concern, i wanna be assured that it's not just you saying this, i need to see it too, if ryu said it then fine, i'll follow the confirmed townie to the grave, but first, i need to read to make sure if he's going the wrong way that we get the most out of my ability kapishce

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

ki mean i tried hard to d1 but after i got sacked with work and everything else it was hard to be townie, i thought maybe i had done enough legwork but still, just saying "look at yesterday" doesnt make it not true lol. that reasoning is blegh

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm flavor cop, crumbed in two previous posts.

K, this is very true, but consider that the play was a bad play now matter how you approach it. It hurt town, but also would have hurt the mafia faction (assuming his one-shot claim was accurate and could have made for a much more optimal play). Hell, even as town that lynch was already secured and would have been a waste of an ability. The 'must be used on D1' clause is a convenient excuse to deflect off the question of 'why do it', so much so that (again) I doubt the ability is truly THAT restricted in its usage.

A TownSoup wouldn't pull the trigger, and even if he did there would have been reason to claim it beforehand and confirm the kill was sent by him. ScumSoup wouldn't pull the trigger since the lynch was already set and there's no reason to burn his ability OR even inform the town an execute is available at all.

Guys just look at the absurdity of how perfect the claim lines up to block out reasonable suspicions and it looks to me like someone spent their night phase building a cover for their gaff.

Unfortunately guys I found another post I want to respond to I promise this is (probably) the last one though

T [CITATION NEEDED]his isn't UTrick'd. This game, to paraphrase Ryker himself, is designed to be enjoyable, interesting, and more importantly balanced. Does a 'Last 2 irl Days of D1 Town Executor, otherwise VT' fit in this set up? We've seen not only four PR flips, but two more that have impacted the game (that I know of, Marshold's vote steal and the slot fusion thing). I'm comfortable saying based off the knowledge I have thus far no, it does not. In fact unless someone else has a restriction even modestly similar to that claimed one I'd say the tripwires argument holds no water.

Really though what else is new right, Glyph thinks Soup's claim was gross and pretty much nothing else so far. Lets squeeze some new content out if we can.

Later edit: And to be honest, I was expecting it to be not more of the same but OOPS it was more of the same.
I goofed and messed up my crumb with edits 3/10 see me after class. Also

He's just a womanizer, can't hate on that
Kagura like hits on all the ladies according to wikipedia. Marshy himself, while a player, is not necessarily a womanizer.

The rest of my results I would greatly prefer to sit on for now as we gain very little from it coming out before a mass flavor claim.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Link me to posts that actually show you attempting to draw a night kill. Where did you have that mentality in mind this game?

JeXs

Smash Champion
look, it's not glyphs specifically, its the fact that, if you're wrong, we lose, if you want me to shoot him ,and play the game of "lets risk it and lynch rake and have him shoot someone, then fine, im down for it, but you need to convince me this is THE absolute right guy cause im not gonna shoot someone then have people moan at me if we lose over it. You read kantrips post were we lose on the wrong shot right ? That;s my concern, i wanna be assured that it's not just you saying this, i need to see it too, if ryu said it then fine, i'll follow the confirmed townie to the grave, but first, i need to read to make sure if he's going the wrong way that we get the most out of my ability kapishce
I don't think I'm wrong here.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I already claimed my role. The only other thing about it is a silly (Dietz/Ryker headcanon) flavor restriction where Xonar cannot refuse to play Yahtzee with me (Yahtzee.exe) , and if we're at any point caught playing Yahtzee, we get modkilled.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yo jexs what was your role before you got converted?

Does everyone agree that ruy and myself are town?

I don't buy glyphs claim. Flavour cop is incredibly weak as town and if Raz is town then we already have a (stronger) investigative. The fact that he refuses to out his results says to me he doesn't have any.

Rake is playing janky right now too. Pushing really hard to stay alive when really we have a good shot at hitting scum if we lynch him and have him shoot someone. Rake who do YOU think is scum?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
People also already know my role. I am Tsubaki the Town Executioner. Ability was used already, so I'm a Vanilla Townie basically.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I was the azure seeker. I had to search for the azure in a similar way to how nabe had to search for bardull. It was implied I would get additional powers upon doing so. I suspect I became a miller due to bardull and nabe merging and that caused the azure to disappear.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't buy glyphs claim. Flavour cop is incredibly weak as town and if Raz is town then we already have a (stronger) investigative. The fact that he refuses to out his results says to me he doesn't have any.
Yeah that whole Marshy being Kagura crumb before he flipped thing was probably just a lucky guess right

Also use your brain. My role is (or rather could have been) IMMENSELY useful. Flavor is core to a **** ton of roles, and without myself the only way to verify a claim is a flip.

Also ALSO, tell me what we gain from having my results public at this stage. Whatever you manage to come up with, don't bother telling me since the only people who really benefit from knowing who I've visited thus far are people who's flavor would burn them.

I'll share my results if and only if Raziek and Jex both think they can make something happen today with them. Otherwise its much better for me to sit on them and present tomorrow when we could have a more complete picture.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Glyph if you have a contradiction in flavour you should be claiming it today.

If you don't, then there's no point in holding the result and you should be claiming it today.

@ Kantrip Kantrip : character claim pls

Kantrip

Kantplay
My role is confirmed.
Raz's role is confirmed.
Joey's role is confirmed.
Ruy's role is confirmed.

JeXs being Miller cannot be confirmed but
Glyph being flavour cop could be confirmed if he would bloody claim results. Or he's lying.
Rake's claim is not confirmed.

If Raziek is town then there's a scum roleblocker who stopped him from tracking last Night. We can be pretty sure that this roleblocker wasn't me, ruy, or Joey.

I am fairly convinced that jexs is telling the truth about becoming Miller. Another possibility is that he was recruited into the Mafia and claimed to be turned into a Miller. If that's the case though then he is a VT more likely than not.

So there's 3 options:

1. Rake is lying about his role and is a roleblocker
2. Glyph is lying about his role and is a roleblocker
3. Raziek is lying about being roleblocked

I personally think glyph IS a rolecop/flavourcop. Doesn't mean he's town, but I don't think he made up the claim.

That means 1 and 3 are the more likely results. I say we lynch Rake and have him shoot between glyph and Raz.

My last JoaT ability is a one-shot commute which I haven't used yet. I will definitely be using it toNight to ensure I'm around to deal with toMorrow. I am confident we can close this out.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And if your post about JeXs being "on your sight but subject to change" is supposed to be my answer it's not good enough.

Assume you're getting lynched. Who do you shoot?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph if you have a contradiction in flavour you should be claiming it today.

If you don't, then there's no point in holding the result and you should be claiming it today.
You are mistaken. I'll fill you in tomorrow, it'll make a lot more sense then.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

jexs right now, im still reading though, also I can't help leaving the thread as one of my clients is currently being bombarded, and by bombarded I mean someone is literally attacking their website enmass and I have no idea why, and only a vague idea of how and an even vaguer idea of how im going to curb / eliminate this issue lol.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

in better news, I've at least managed to have the server bounce back some of the pile on traffic that was slowing down the site's response times and it doesn't look like the backend database got reached or even touched, which is needless to say, a very pleasant surprise since originally i thought that woulda been the main goal.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

In game related news, Jexs, why did you claim when you did, it was literally unprompted and i keep coming back to it because it stands out to me as odd

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You are mistaken. I'll fill you in tomorrow, it'll make a lot more sense then.
Look. There are 2 scenarios here:

1) Rake is scum and the game possibly ends. (2 scum 1 Indy depending on balance could be ok.)
2) Rake is Town and you most likely get shot.

Only if the game is still going does your claim matter AT ALL.

1. Raziek (Carl & Nirvana, Town Tracker)
2. Red Ryu (Koko or Tager, I forget which.... Town Mason)
3. Jexs (Azure Seeker AKA Arakune, Miller) [I believe this claim, for the record]
4. Soup (Tsubaki, Town Executioner)
5. Glyph (Rachel, Town Flavor Cop)
6. Kantrip (Platinum, Town JoaT)
7. Rake (Jin, Vengeful Townie)

We have ALL THE FLAVOR CLAIMS.

@ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney : You have NO REASON to hold this claim.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yea, you got it right. I was previously Arakune and am now Arakune & Litchi. I only became a miller on Night 2.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Raz remember that time we played irl mafia at Apex, and I told Ryker to trust me and he didn't and it ruined the game?

I'm asking you to not make the same mistake. I'm not doing this for ****s and giggles. You do not have the whole picture.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Fine, you ****in' goof clown.

Double vote: Rake.

If you're somehow Town, you shoot Glyph or JeXs.

Probably Glyph. DEFINITELY not Ruy, Potato, Joey or myself.

Top Bottom