• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i would resist that a bit only because idk how you dont have a soldi read on me yet, like you're asking me questions and all which is cool beans but are you even really trying to read me or what ? cause it doesn't look that way on cursory glance
you want a read? sure! you can be scum for doing jack**** in this game and the inconsistency behind how active yu are along with asking idle questions while i see zero conclusions. thanks for asking!

seriously rake. if you want to put out by providing some hard stances and or pushing discussion in a way that might be meaningful i might care to try and gauge you cuz right now yure a fat null

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
/replace

@ Takamagahara Takamagahara sorry im just not having fun and would rather not be arsed to muscle through n try to try if that makes sense. i tried to try at first but i just got tired of caring n stopped really reading. id rather someone play my slot thatd give a **** about playing, no offense at all.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
/replace

@ Takamagahara Takamagahara sorry im just not having fun and would rather not be arsed to muscle through n try to try if that makes sense. i tried to try at first but i just got tired of caring n stopped really reading. id rather someone play my slot thatd give a **** about playing, no offense at all.
Stick it out till night phase, we'll contact a replacement to come in when day finishes.

We cannot give a deadline extension this close to deadline.

Deadline continues to be Midnight CST (6 hours from now)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will be here to hammer, albeit I'm still not entirely for Kantrip. I'd be more interested in pursuing Gorf (albeit I'm not sure what to make of him wanting to replace out). I don't understand all the reasons people are putting out as to why he is Town...I mean, look at his most recent maven push; he is very blatantly proxying his vote and following marshy's lead.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I guess we could swing to Maven as well, but someone's going to have to really sell me on him for me to reconsider.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will be here to hammer, albeit I'm still not entirely for Kantrip. I'd be more interested in pursuing Gorf (albeit I'm not sure what to make of him wanting to replace out). I don't understand all the reasons people are putting out as to why he is Town...I mean, look at his most recent maven push; he is very blatantly proxying his vote and following marshy's lead.
By proxying his vote and following Marshy's lead, I mean literally, and also by throwing him his support.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Takamagahara Takamagahara request votecount

@ we thuggin we thuggin you've got a double vote please use it to help us prevent a No Lynch. I know you're around.

I'll vote myself to prevent a no lynch if it reeeeally comes down to it. Doesn't help town to delay my mislynch

Maven89

Smash Master
Marshy, I was not defending Potassium. I had given him an early day read as town because I believed he was trying. I didn't agree with his push for a policy lynch but I believed he believed that. Outside of asking for more explanation as to why Potassium was scummy the only other time I mentioned him was when Soup began hounding me for my early day read, and I read Potassium as null once more information was brought up.

I still say Gorf, and now I'm thinking Gorf/Marshy. Marshy has been incredibly silent when it comes to Gorf and if/when he flips scum Marshy would be a clear partner.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh wait gorfs's replacing. Not sure what to think of this.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Euuuuughhhh. I'm really not fond of swinging away at this point, and certainly not to Maven.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i will hammer gorf if need be. kantrip gets the looking glass tomorrow regardless just cause there's more there, marshy i'll make hard stances in a bit cause i got time

Top Bottom