• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
firstly, you said i was scum. then you said you would lynch either orboknown, myself, and someone else, i'm forgetting who...probably red ruy would be my guess. anyway, not the point.
A couple issues here. Bolded: the post you're thinking of is not me saying "Bard is scum" at all. My phrase is, "I have Bard as scum" which means I have you as a scumread and think you are scummy, i.e. "I have Bard down as scum on my jotlist". It's not "I have Bard as scum" i.e. I've noticed some terrible scumslip.

You also have the order backwards. The post in which I said I'd lynch you (page 7) was prior to my read on you (page 9). The comment saying I'd lynch you was about what I'd live with at deadline. After I made it, you did make a handful of posts that furthered my read a bit, but there has never been any intent to pursue you as a lynch.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Reading Potassium's post, I'll go more in depth once I have my cigarette and coffee, but from a glance I believe him. I don't agree with him, but his posts seems to be what I'd expect from him. He was right that he waited for Chaco to post, and he had a really good point that Gorf was the only one who voted after Chaco confirmed it.
@ Kantrip Kantrip Was this the point you made in your reads post? I thought you were saying that of the four who voted for Ryu, Gorf was the one who seemed most opportunistic.

Maven89

Smash Master
razs postsve improved. hav yu read werekills posts?
Yes. Have you read Gorf''s, though? That's the main reason I'm surprised by your posts. You're not even commenting on him. I don't see how you view Werekill as more suspicious then Gorf, and if there's something I'm missing please post it instead of just telling people how to vote and expecting us to follow you.

Reading Potassium's post, I'll go more in depth once I have my cigarette and coffee, but from a glance I believe him. I don't agree with him, but his posts seems to be what I'd expect from him. He was right that he waited for Chaco to post, and he had a really good point that Gorf was the only one who voted after Chaco confirmed it.
Lol woops, this is what I get for glancing

@ Kantrip Kantrip Was this the point you made in your reads post? I thought you were saying that of the four who voted for Ryu, Gorf was the one who seemed most opportunistic.
You're right, I misread his post. I thought he was saying Gorf was the only one who voted past Chaco's claim, but he was actually just talking about people who voted for Ryu.

Either way I should have looked it up, because Gorf didn't vote Ryu after Chaco claimed, and now i look dumb

I've been pretty dead set on Gorf, so I'm going to re-read the thread to make sure I just don't have goggles on. But really, if you're not voting Gorf, please explain why.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
hey. maven. people change their minds. shut your mouth.

also while youre rereading go ahead and try to empathize and view things from a different perspective rather than from your own. i was clear why i wanted ruy dead and it didnt directly involve me thinking he was scum. if you noticed, i talked about his lynch being the "optimal play" for town. that wasnt just because he was scummy, but because his play was so abysmal that it was going to be objectively better for town at that moment in time if he wasnt playing. and now hes doing nothing but barking for a townie's lynch. like... ACTUALLY doing nothing. i would STILL love to lynch him because of how awful his play is. ruy's lynch almost always helps town, and i hope from his play you can understand why i wanted (and still want) his neck around the noose. i think kantrip's a lost cause cuz he's usually just about as ******** as ruy, but think about why some of the players dont think im scummy. its cuz im one of the few players who actually have the balls to want to policy lynch someone, and its EVIDENT in my play.

werekill is grime. kantrip is grime. those are two very good lynches and i implore you to redirect your vote over there, because im not going to happen.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
At work votecount, so no fancy graphics this time

Votecount

1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco
7. Bardeezy
8. Gorf [2]: Maven, Potassium
3. Maven
9. Jexs
10. Soup
11. Glyph
12. Werekill [5]: Rake, We Thuggin, Bardull, Gorf, Jexs
13. Kantrip [4]: Soup, Chaco, Red Ryu, Werekill
14. Rake
15. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Glyph, Orboknown, Raziek, Nabe

It takes eight to lynch. Deadline is Midnight CST Tonight.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Yes. Have you read Gorf''s, though? That's the main reason I'm surprised by your posts. You're not even commenting on him. I don't see how you view Werekill as more suspicious then Gorf, and if there's something I'm missing please post it instead of just telling people how to vote and expecting us to follow you.
cuz werekill is GROSS! he only votes when theres momentum headed towards a lynch and his earlier ruy vote made me want to jump off a cliff. thats the main reason im voting him n i believe its more than enough to justify him getting hardbodied d1. ask yurself "when was the last time i saw werekill trying to scumhunt" and when yu come up with nothing yull see where im coming from

also for the record i have not been saying that EVERY1 who voted or voiced suspicion against ruy is scum jus thst theres no way in **** that theyre all town. its utterly and completely sad that some of those people are town cuz this resistance to ruys claim should NEVER hav happened in the first place. expect me to open up my options on a dead werekill

Kantrip

Kantplay
Didn't realize how little support a gorf lynch has. I'll settle for werekill

Vote Werekill

That's L-1 folks

Kantrip

Kantplay
I hate it when I join the wagon with more scummy people on it but the only other option is my own wagon.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I suppose I should claim? I'm Bang Shishigami. For every time someone says "Bang" I can undo a seal, and after four are undone I can unleash Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan. It resets all votes, puts everyone to L-1, then causes a 24 hour period where no one can vote.

Am I allowed to explain posting restrictions? Hypothetically obv.

Anyway, We Thuggin telling Jexs to swap then Jexs immediately swapping with no reasoning is pretty damn grimy. I still don't particularly like Kantrip but Unvote because his posts have improved. Gorf is being grimy as all hell and I'm starting to see if more and more.

I can give a full analysis/read if needed, but Vote: Gorf. It helps that he's the only other lynch candidate it seems, but I actually am disliking him. He has no clear stances and on a reread while writing this he seems better so Unvote. Next post will have something different.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
cuz werekill is GROSS! he only votes when theres momentum headed towards a lynch and his earlier ruy vote made me want to jump off a cliff. thats the main reason im voting him n i believe its more than enough to justify him getting hardbodied d1. ask yurself "when was the last time i saw werekill trying to scumhunt" and when yu come up with nothing yull see where im coming from

also for the record i have not been saying that EVERY1 who voted or voiced suspicion against ruy is scum jus thst theres no way in **** that theyre all town. its utterly and completely sad that some of those people are town cuz this resistance to ruys claim should NEVER hav happened in the first place. expect me to open up my options on a dead werekill
Lol what? I've asked plenty of questions and even given reasons why I haven't been active. Why am I getting all this "no scumhunting" attention when Glyph and Orbo, unless I missed posts, are allowed to drift without even posting?

On Ryu's claim I gave full reasoning for suspicion: he "forgot" his mason partner existed, and that seemed grimy as all hell. In fact I'm still not entirely convinced this isn't some kind of scum play, but that's a far off possibility. However after talking it through with Jexs, I saw that it was very likely he was just being stupid.

Speaking of Jexs, why the vote on me without reasoning? You did the same thing in my last game with you, but I know town you can do this since you were town in that one. It just bothers me.

But really, did Orbo post recently at all? I'm a-ok with dropping him if not.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And to be perfectly honest, pushing against Ryu's claim is zero reason to find someone scummy. In fact I'd argue that saying there HAS to be scum in the pusher group is scummy.

It seems like the perfect excuse for scum to get some easy kills.

Maven89

Smash Master
Why do you need ruy to justify votes? You can already assume he's either sheeping or has bad reasoning, and he's all but clear so you shouldn't need to read him.
what? how can you say that he's sheeping or has bad reasons when voted the same? I have no idea why you would speicfically ask someone to not post a reason for his vote

Things came up so I never got to re-read, I don't know what to make of Werekill's claim. Though I'll say that his power is like, the worst power for us to try and confirm today. And honestly it looks like it's made up, but I don't know enough about mafia roles to say if his role has ever been seen before.

Werekill what is the name of your role? Not like the flavor character but what's the title of it?

hey. maven. people change their minds. shut your mouth.
What made you change your mind?

i was clear why i wanted ruy dead and it didnt directly involve me thinking he was scum. if you noticed, i talked about his lynch being the "optimal play" for town. that wasnt just because he was scummy, but because his play was so abysmal that it was going to be objectively better for town at that moment in time if he wasnt playing. and now hes doing nothing but barking for a townie's lynch. like... ACTUALLY doing nothing.
So you're saying you voted for him and not because you thought he was scum? how does that clear you?

Also I have no idea how you can claim it's better for the town if he didn't play, his play sucked but it's also the only reason the game kicked off. At the same time you were still posting just to say "i have nothing lol i'm high"

i implore you to redirect your vote over there, because im not going to happen.
Unfortunately that seems the case, I thought both Ryu and Nabe were voting for you.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Cause people were piling on you and I'm not entirely against your lynch anyway. Orbo is V/LA.
And to be perfectly honest, pushing against Ryu's claim is zero reason to find someone scummy. In fact I'd argue that saying there HAS to be scum in the pusher group is scummy.

It seems like the perfect excuse for scum to get some easy kills.
This is nonsense. Trying to push a claimed mason isn't scummy?

Maven89

Smash Master
oh, ebwop two posts ago, in my first line

"what? how can you say that he's sheeping or has bad reasons when voted the same?"

Meant to say "when you voted the same"

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Cause people were piling on you and I'm not entirely against your lynch anyway. Orbo is V/LA.

This is nonsense. Trying to push a claimed mason isn't scummy?
I don't think it was extremely scummy, given how Ryu did it. I mean come on, it looked grimy as hell. I do think that pushing it after Chaco claimed as well is bad, but at the time? The claim was fair game.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ryu: Guys I'm confirmed town!
Scummy people: I don't believe you! I'm voting you!
Yes it's scummy.

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't think it was extremely scummy, given how Ryu did it. I mean come on, it looked grimy as hell. I do think that pushing it after Chaco claimed as well is bad, but at the time? The claim was fair game.
Did you miss my question? what's the title of your role?

Maven89

Smash Master
also: uh, would town normally have a power like that? that looks like it'd help the mafia way more then it could help a townie.

I'm still not sold on Werekill, honestly it's because Gorf is pushing it and I'm still real suspicious of that guy, but it is looking better to me then Potato, and werekill/potato are better then no lynch which is what will happen if we don't lynch someone by the end of today.

But again, not sold. Werekill give us more details please

#HBC | Gorf

maven said:
What made you change your mind?
readjusting my paradigm and realizing that focusing scummy attention on ruy at the time is a VERY logical thing for the likes of scum to do.

maven said:
So you're saying you voted for him and not because you thought he was scum? how does that clear you?

Also I have no idea how you can claim it's better for the town if he didn't play, his play sucked but it's also the only reason the game kicked off. At the same time you were still posting just to say "i have nothing lol i'm high"
no. if you read my post it says NOT ONLY did i think he was scummy, but that he was an objectively good lynch for town to go through with because he was playing as a detriment to town.

****in around isnt worth pointing suspicion toward. typically its what people who dont have a good foot in the game do, especially when they typically have a relaxed personality. im not gonna try n feign content when i dont have anything worthwhile to say, and when people wanna know where my heads at, i dont have a problem saying "im not sure." and thats ALSO why i went ahead and reread. it aint scummy to have a lax personality.

Maven89

Smash Master
Gorf, that post makes too much sense to me. I hate it.

Why couldn't you have just posted that like, two days ago? why did you wait so long to respond? i've basically been repeating my suspicion against you again and again, why did it take you until now to actually respond to it?

Unvote: Gorf

I'm still suspicious of you, but I'm willing to let it slide until we have more.

What do you think about Werekill''s role claim? @Jex you too homie

@ Maven89 Maven89 I'm town Hero of Love and Justice.
I googled that and looked it up in the mafia wiki, and I saw nothing

JeXs

Smash Champion

"Oh I'm gonna vote for this guy. He should die."
*later*
"Oh wait he's my mason partner lol."

How is that not suspicious? Until Chaco posted it was a giant question mark.
He was a potentially cleared slot. How is that suspicious? His vote was basically a rvs and after that he immediately remembered that they were masons. Why the hell would he do that as scum?

Maven89

Smash Master
to clarify: Gorf, the main reason I was suspicous was the entire way you were playing, which you generally just refused to justify. I still don't like your "yolo" explanation, or your play overall, and if we weren't near a deadline I'd still be voting for you. But it's enough to have me unvote you since it' seems clear you're not getting the noose today. I'm not sure I believe it, but you at least gave an explanation that makes sense

#HBC | Gorf

lol its a mix of wanting people to figure it out on their own and having more important things on my mind, like figuring out where i wanted to go next in the game.

#HBC | Gorf

well its a role that ive never seen and is pretty ****in bad for town to have imo, but not impossible. i can also easily see scum having the role and i dont think the claim is something id take into consideration when determining whether or not i wanna lynch em

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
He was a potentially cleared slot. How is that suspicious? His vote was basically a rvs and after that he immediately remembered that they were masons. Why the hell would he do that as scum?
I understand that now. What I'm trying to say is that at the time it was understandable to go against it. Hell even Raz did it! Until Chaco posted it made zero sense.

On my role: Yeah it's a really weird role for town. I don't actually see how it could help all that much, minus extending the day.

Top Bottom