• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Chicken Noodle finally comes back to the thread to say that he's not gonna come back to the thread. Oh, joy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I mean it's better than nothing considering ghostly Razzle hasn't been here in forever and almost 72 hours.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not to be that guy, but it's this Razzle's second prod? If he doesn't post by EoD that'll be another mod-kill.

*groan*

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm off to bed soon-ish, but just in case I die tonight, I forgot to give FML the Klondike bar I promised in #1932. Here you go, traitor.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If we're lynching within the Raziek/Soup/Spak potential scumteam, we have to lynch Raziek first because of his role.

Really!? This setup has that role as scum? That's ridiculously OP, but I guess its to offset all the ridiculously OP stuff that town got this game. That said, it /has/ to have a downside.

Let me guess, Raziek, you can't use it for yourself, just your scumbuddies? So Soup raising a ruckus here is just to distract us from lynching you first.

Yeah, no.
The **** are you even talking about. You are almost certainly not thinking what it actually is.
It's also really interesting because Spak accused me, J, and mal_thug of having a coordinated attack and put it down to a Mafia QT. The thing is that we've actually been talking to each other a lot as shown in thread. In contrast, Spak, soup, and Raz haven't talked to each other AT ALL for this day and have barely communicated throughout the thread. That's more indicative of having a QT to talk things over in secret rather than "a coordinated attack".

Just look at what Spak/soup/Raz have been doing. They've somehow come to this decision to attack everyone except for each other and soup in particular has been spreading confusion by pointing fingers at BarD and trying to link him with me and J. It's too bad Red Ryu's info shot him down. The scum team is caught.
This is literal horse****.

I don't even want to deal with this game, honestly.

I'm Bullet, Town Doublevoter. I lightly crumbed this making a comment about things 'Heating Up', because that's the flavor to my role, which matches her in-game mechanics.

If I hammer someone I have a double-vote the next day phase. That's what I meant when I said I had anti-LyLo tech, because it would prevent a loss in a 3v3 scenario.

I will verify this now:

Vote: Moosy

Takamagahara Takamagahara : Request votecount.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Simple post and then I'm going to bed.

Quite frankly, I can't be arsed to put myself through the headache that it would take to lynch J and Moosy. Literally all BOTH of them have done this phase is ignore my questions.

Every time I ask, "Why am I scum?" they have no answer. J's only answer is "Why are you Town?". Moosy's only recourse is to completely misrepresent everything I say and sweep the fact that his Day 1 and 2 are ****ing AWFUL under the rug.

None of the night actions or kills make any sense from the perspective of RazScum, and the most obvious is Laundry. He was the only support I had in the thread, killing him is tantamount to suicide, and you can easily see that by J using phrases like 'hiding behind Laundry".

He's trying to manipulate you. If I was hiding behind Laundry, WHY THE **** WOULD I KILL HIM?

At this point I don't even really care if I die, because the game either ends or scum's claim falls apart this night phase.

If you lynch me, and Moosy DOESN'T die this night phase (but someone else does), Moosy is confirmed scum. Town definitely doesn't have two protectives, so shooting the protective is obvious if he's actually Town.

Slick, you need to very carefully re-read yesterday and today. Look at the difference between Day 2 J/Moosy and Day 3. They are only active and pushing now because they're seizing the opportunity to push the mislynch now that this claim is in the open.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek [2]: Moosy, J
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy [2]: Raziek, Raziek
7. SlickWylde
Not Voting: Soup, Mal_Thug, Spak, Slick
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 13th

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Razzle, I honestly don't think you have any credibility to say what anyone has been doing at all this phase considering you haven't even been here to experience nearly any of it.

And the fact of the matter one of your biggest points of defense is NK WIFOM about how the kills don't make sense coming from you. That's pure conjecture and also you say that Moosy and I have not been active all game, but the story is we have been here pretty much the entire game.

Even then, you didn't even respond to Mallory/Moosy, but just drop your claim and say "peace".

Just overall "whomp whomp" no me gusta nontheless.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You haven't been here, blah blah blah.

You sound like a broken ****ing record. Please tell me more things that are null should be counted against me. Glyph wasn't here. Maven wasn't around MOST of Day 1.

Is it pure conjecture? Because you still have no explanation for why I'd do it other than 'wahhhhh it's WIFOM'. In what sensible world does scum kill the only one defending them?

While we're at it, in what sensible world does Town have FOUR roles that can self-confirm? (Inno Child, Stump, 2xMasons) AND a Sane Cop?

My role makes perfect sense as a Town role, it's basically a direct counter-balance to Stumpy Red Ryu over here.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I wasn't expecting a double vote role, but I'm happy there is one. Raz may just saved the game if there are 3 scum and if there are only 2 scum, J and Moosy have confirmed each-other so they are the guaranteed team. Moosy's D1 and D2 play was horrendous (which he blamed on "not caring"), he seems to be intent on confirming Mal based on only a WIFOM, he's not willing to listen to anyone other than Mal and J (a perfect example of this is him denouncing my post less than 2 minutes after I made it, which is hardly enough time to seriously consider my opinion and make a post in response), and he has an arrogence about his slot that generally turns me away.

Everything after the second sentence is unnecessary for my reasoning because I already know Moosy is scum, but it's more for the sake of everyone who is still trying to consider more options than just saying "Raz was AFK, kill him".

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Sigh, this **** was so disgusting.

I wasn't expecting a double vote role, but I'm happy there is one. Raz may just saved the game if there are 3 scum and if there are only 2 scum, J and Moosy have confirmed each-other so they are the guaranteed team. Moosy's D1 and D2 play was horrendous (which he blamed on "not caring"), he seems to be intent on confirming Mal based on only a WIFOM, he's not willing to listen to anyone other than Mal and J (a perfect example of this is him denouncing my post less than 2 minutes after I made it, which is hardly enough time to seriously consider my opinion and make a post in response), and he has an arrogence about his slot that generally turns me away.

Everything after the second sentence is unnecessary for my reasoning because I already know Moosy is scum, but it's more for the sake of everyone who is still trying to consider more options than just saying "Raz was AFK, kill him".
1. This is literally just a summary of what I've done and isn't even a case.
2. There's absolutely nothing here that tries to argue that I'm scum but instead focuses around "arrogance" which is a character trait and not a scum trait.
3. "I already know Moosy is scum" is not a case either. -.-
4. He says I use WIFOM when he's been using it more than everyone else combined in this game lol.

This post is just so bad overall it's cringeworthy.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I claimed in 2410.
Well if you have a double vote, then you don't even need my vote. If you, Spak and Soup vote for Moosy, that brings the total up to 4 votes, which is all you need for a lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That.... doesn't mean I don't want your support?

It's to my benefit that the confirmed Town is on board with the plan here, and I'm not really certain on what your reservations are at this point, given that I went ahead and verified my role, which you expressed concern over.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek [2]: Moosy, J
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy [1]: Spak
7. SlickWylde
Not Voting: Soup, Mal_Thug, Slick, Raziek
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 13th

Mod note: Due to a family funeral, I will not be around after an hour or two from now until very close to deadline for flavor/flip. Just a heads up!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You got me now.
Cool. I'm having a hard time this day. One wrong vote from me can end the game.

I think J did a good job and made a lot of sense. I don't feel the same about Moosy. His comments about being partially role blocked, and deciding not to use his powers (and even J coming in and commenting on that) don't sit well with me.

Now Raz claims to have a double vote. If he has a double vote and is so sure about Moosy, why doesn't he just use it and win the game?

It seems obvious that the Mafia team is either Spak, Raz, Soup, or Joosy and Mallo. So Spak, Raz, and Soup are so sure of Moosy's guilt, then they could end this easily with Raz's double vote. I'm trying to figure out if he's actually claiming, or BS'ing. We already had another town player with a double vote.

Thoughts?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cool. I'm having a hard time this day. One wrong vote from me can end the game.

I think J did a good job and made a lot of sense. I don't feel the same about Moosy. His comments about being partially role blocked, and deciding not to use his powers (and even J coming in and commenting on that) don't sit well with me.

Now Raz claims to have a double vote. If he has a double vote and is so sure about Moosy, why doesn't he just use it and win the game?

It seems obvious that the Mafia team is either Spak, Raz, Soup, or Joosy and Mallo. So Spak, Raz, and Soup are so sure of Moosy's guilt, then they could end this easily with Raz's double vote. I'm trying to figure out if he's actually claiming, or BS'ing. We already had another town player with a double vote.

Thoughts?
Well I do think this is make it or break it, one team is one one side.

What do I think?

I still despise Moosy's play...but damn it all J's role makes sense in this game and was hinted at earlier. What doesn't work as much for me is J's day 1 play, he defended Moosy really early before the mason went down.

That didn't make sense to me unless I can believe J had a legit reason to town read the slot.

Raz hasn't done much bad, but overall has been inactive, granted so have I but that is also why stumping works for me ^_^

Soup's claim is awful, legit awful. Do I believe he is scum though? Eh, he's been on J a lot then got off him which is weird to have this happen but he seems more into it now.

Raz does have a double vote, this was confirmed in a previous vote count last I saw it.

Spak is an odd man out for me. I got nothing there.

If Raz was scum with a team of 3 without the traitor he could have won, but I can't set-up spec to discount him.

I'd personally lynch Soup based on what has been done and posted so far.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
1. This is literally just a summary of what I've done and isn't even a case.
A summery of what I get a read from, so your actions attest to your scumminess. I wrote up this little summery right before a stats test, so I was a bit rushed.
2. There's absolutely nothing here that tries to argue that I'm scum but instead focuses around "arrogance" which is a character trait and not a scum trait.
I figured people didn't need me to re-iterate what I'd already said in previous scum reads. Literally everything that I said yesterday when I wanted you dead applies today.
3. "I already know Moosy is scum" is not a case either. -.-
OK then, I already know Moosy is scum from PoE.
4. He says I use WIFOM when he's been using it more than everyone else combined in this game lol.
The difference is that I've used WIFOM to state that possible situations could be null or to provide a different viewpoint on things, whereas you have used it to town confirm a slot.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not scum. Power has been out for a while and I can't be ****ed to decisively read into all this garble because it's basically down to Joosy/Mallo vs Me/Raz/Spak.

I will say that the dichotomy being spun here is ****ing nasty and I want to remind you all of D1 where the exact same scenario happened. I do not believe that the team is Joosy/Mallo because of obvious reasons and the one thing I will discredit against that side (if you want to call it as such) is that they're making it out to seem like Me/Raz/Spak must be all aligned and Mallo is somehow evidently cleared in their eyes when I've tried to stress it's not the case.

I have been trying to look at all angles and for Joosy to tell me that me unvoting him was grimy is such horse**** in a scenario such as this. Bring up the judge and call me guilty for not wanting to make a wrong decision.

I hate how this game has turned out, I hate the scenario I'm in, and I only can look at it from an outsider's view, and I..am dissapointed.

There's a problem I face, and It's a big pretty big one. Both sides of this dichotomy we have created both hate each other for the same reasons, so how am I supposed to know which one is the right call? Joosy thinks Me/Spak/Raz are together corroborating on trying to get them killed. Raz/Spak believe that Joosy is trying to win the game right now because pinning it on them (and Me). This whole game has just been town eating themselves alive while scum watch. You all ****ing forget how we've played out this scenario time and time again and don't listen.

I'll throw you a curveball none of you expected, and something I want you all to think about -

Who was in the middle of each of these quarrels?
Who was the one who could not be pinned to any of it?
Who was the one who has been called town throughout the game, yet still stands here?

Mallo.

I believe this is the right choice, and I believe that you will find your remaining scum once this slot is dead. I keep saying Joosy thinks that Mallo is the indy yet they don't act on it, and suffice to say, the way they're toting this jailer claim doesn't add up to the fact that Mallo could have made the kill. I don't believe such ignorance is one that is founded with partners, rather it's either Joosy trying to get Mallo on their side, or Mallo taking advantage of a bad scenario of town.

So, who do I believe? It doesn't matter. I believe that Mallo is the best choice here based alone for everything I've said, and I will not delve into this dichotomy. I will not let D1 happen again, or D2, or even D3.

Get it ****ing together.

Vote: Mallo

#HBC | ѕoup

If I had to throw out of who I side with? I'd say neither. It's not Joosy/Mallo. It's not Raz/Spak/Me. It's something like a combination of the both, and Mallo lies in the center of it, and that is what I believe.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If I had to throw out of who I side with? I'd say neither. It's not Joosy/Mallo. It's not Raz/Spak/Me. It's something like a combination of the both, and Mallo lies in the center of it, and that is what I believe.
If it's not Joosy/Mallo, then why do they keep defending him? (Whether or not they're innocent)

#HBC | ѕoup

If it's not Joosy/Mallo, then why do they keep defending him? (Whether or not they're innocent)
Because it's easy to win a game when someone is on your side? That's the scenario in my head that makes sense, and I think that it's either Joosy alone as the team (they both were talking about 2 mafia left instead of 3 earlier, like they almost knew) or Mallo with someone else. Who that someone else boils down to what is given in front of us, and what is being said. Do you believe two doublevoters could exist as both town? I can only see this boiling down to something so simple and yet people are ignoring it. I don't know if Mallo has been hard on Raz, but look at where his vote is. It's nowhere. What do you take of that?

#HBC | ѕoup

I do not think lynching Mallo will cost us the game. It is MyLo and even if he is indy like Joosy is speculating, they will not have something to fall back in. This is what I'm banking for.

#HBC | ѕoup

Based on Joosy's response, I might cut my losses and just vote them. I just want to see what they say when I accuse their golden boy. I also want to see what Mallo says. I think this dichotomy needs to crumble and I will do it by myself if I have to.

#HBC | ѕoup

If I'm not being clear, I believe Joosy is mafia and Mallo is indy. I just want to show everyone how blatant they will be once Mallo is gone.

#HBC | ѕoup

Sorry if I'm making a whirlwind of posts, but you're either for my cause now so this dichotomy stops or you just vote Joosy. Either one is fine by me, I'm just tired of Mallo being ignored.

I want everyone to tell me what they think.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Joosy

I feel like a kid in a candy store!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Vote: Joosy

I feel like a kid in a candy store!
This confuses me. Surely you don't have the power to vote for multiple people?

Also, considering your flurry of posts at the moment.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
The **** are you even talking about. You are almost certainly not thinking what it actually is.
For the record, I thought that you were probably one of these.
I'm Bullet, Town Doublevoter. I lightly crumbed this making a comment about things 'Heating Up', because that's the flavor to my role, which matches her in-game mechanics.

If I hammer someone I have a double-vote the next day phase. That's what I meant when I said I had anti-LyLo tech, because it would prevent a loss in a 3v3 scenario.
6. MoosyDoosy [2]: Raziek, Raziek
Ok, so we're definitely in the world of scum Raz!Doublevoter/Spak!Roleblocker, indy Soup!abductsomething (I guess he could target himself? I mean, that has to be the case so . . .)

And since last night told us that Moosy's role is higher on the Night Action priority list than Spak's (because it said his jail was successful, despite Moosy getting roleblocked), that /still/ means that we need to lynch Raz first for mechanical reasons. (If we try to lynch Soup and Raz hammers, we'd probably be at 2 in 5 tomorrow, but the scumteam would have 3 votes.)

Vote: Raziek

SlickWylde SlickWylde When I talked earlier in the day about using all of our time available, that was before we were in a vote race situation. Raz/spak clearly didn't hammer earlier this week because Soup didn't leave his vote on Moosy long enough for them to organize a hammer.

Well, Soup is voting Moosy right now. So if you want Raziek dead today, you have to hammer before he does. Like right now. You can't waffle, or appeal to the tree stump any longer, you just have to make a gut decision. Please make the right one.

If for some reason you want Moosy dead instead, go right ahead and keep being indecisive. Raz will show up and make that decision for you sooner or later.

Top Bottom