• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
No, he's voting for Glyph to get info. He doesn't think the person he wants to die is scum and lynching only for info is a really bad move in most scenarios.

I'll comment on Soup v. Laundry when I get to it in the re-read.
It's less about the info and more about taking out one of the biggest talking points. If he's town he's not really helping us out that much anyway, if he's scum yay we got one. It's a win/acceptable outcome situation.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Sorry guys, I've been legitimately busy with school stuffs.

This presumes I did not expect to be roleblocked. I actually didn't expect it, but I'm not conceding as to whether or not said roleblock was a thorn in my side.

TBH, I actually ignored the possibility of a Town Roleblocker. I figured if scum thought I was going to shoot FML, they would actually ignore me if FML was town.

Which makes me wonder why FML was so staunch to begin with in regards to the roleblocker having to be Town. I don't really like the slot since I don't get their direction at all throughout the entirety of the game (and their heavy scum read on me which, uh, doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think they ever gave a good reason for it. Something about me voicing suspicion of Soup but me not pushing Soup regardless? Or was that Laundry? It really seems all sorts of silly to me.) Either way, the roleblock was probably to protect the FML slot, but this would mean that the roleblocker had to have taken my threat seriously.

You guys seems to miss the line where I said "you see the forest for the trees", which affirms that I am not actually a vigilante. Not to be misconstrued as "you can't see the forest for the trees."

Will post more later when I'm free.
From my POV the role blocker would be because I was scum reading you and alot of the thread was not ok woth you D1 which is exactly why I called you a moop for thinking you played well enough to deserve a scum rb. Also, lmao at thinking as scum I would be scared you'd shoot me. That's pretty hilarious. If I was scum and told my scum team to rb anyone it'd have been laundry because his d1 was a+. I would 100% risk you bull****ting your role because I called you out to shoot me lol. If anyone really believed you as town and rb'd you cause they liked me more (understandably) then I can't control that. Why not just consider for a moment that from my pov the rb has to be town because I saw no reason mafia would want to role block you. Let's also consider that no one had a high opi ion of you on d1, and a townie may have rb'd you just off that fact alone.

Also, I knew you weren't because that would be a+ mod ***********. Why do you think we told you to do it if you were lol. That wasn't just bluster. Me and orbo werent taking the threat seriously at all

FullMetalLynch

Also I totally disagree with soup about Laundrys intent and ir looks TvT. To me. I know orbo said he wouldn't comment but this is just blegh. You two need to stop ramming your heads into each other and take a look at the bigger picture.

Soup, do you have any feelings of J concern yesterday thst have been rekindled today ? Do you agree with Laundrys perspective of him or is he possibly scum inclined on J for the wrong reasons ?

If the latter, is Laundry maliciously trying to set up J's lynch ? And by extension, is he maliciously setting up Bardulls too ?

Laundry, you said you wanted to talk about J. I've given you my feelers so I want to see where you stand now. Do you agree with my pov and why or why not. Do you agree that you and Soup coukd be TvT like me and Raz have said and if not, why does Soup SPECIFICALLY HAVE to be scum in this situation.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry guys, I've been legitimately busy with school stuffs.

This presumes I did not expect to be roleblocked. I actually didn't expect it, but I'm not conceding as to whether or not said roleblock was a thorn in my side.

TBH, I actually ignored the possibility of a Town Roleblocker. I figured if scum thought I was going to shoot FML, they would actually ignore me if FML was town.

Which makes me wonder why FML was so staunch to begin with in regards to the roleblocker having to be Town. I don't really like the slot since I don't get their direction at all throughout the entirety of the game (and their heavy scum read on me which, uh, doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think they ever gave a good reason for it. Something about me voicing suspicion of Soup but me not pushing Soup regardless? Or was that Laundry? It really seems all sorts of silly to me.) Either way, the roleblock was probably to protect the FML slot, but this would mean that the roleblocker had to have taken my threat seriously.

You guys seems to miss the line where I said "you see the forest for the trees", which affirms that I am not actually a vigilante. Not to be misconstrued as "you can't see the forest for the trees."

Will post more later when I'm free.
Unless roleblocking works differently this game, to know you were blocked implies you were an informative role or vig since your outcome did not happen.

Why act the way you did at the end of day 1 to get attention?

FullMetalLynch

Ryu, good luck. I always hated setting up servers which is why I specialized in Web Design. Servers are the most dry boring thing I've ever had the displeasure to do. Except for maybe SQL data entry

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
J, I have an issue with you saying you just wanted me to play the game.

You seemed more interested in lynching me and flat out ignored me when I presented information to you.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
From my POV the role blocker would be because I was scum reading you and alot of the thread was not ok woth you D1 which is exactly why I called you a moop for thinking you played well enough to deserve a scum rb. Also, lmao at thinking as scum I would be scared you'd shoot me. That's pretty hilarious. If I was scum and told my scum team to rb anyone it'd have been laundry because his d1 was a+. I would 100% risk you bull****ting your role because I called you out to shoot me lol. If anyone really believed you as town and rb'd you cause they liked me more (understandably) then I can't control that. Why not just consider for a moment that from my pov the rb has to be town because I saw no reason mafia would want to role block you. Let's also consider that no one had a high opi ion of you on d1, and a townie may have rb'd you just off that fact alone.

Also, I knew you weren't because that would be a+ mod ***********. Why do you think we told you to do it if you were lol. That wasn't just bluster. Me and orbo werent taking the threat seriously at all
Okay this makes no sense. You're saying that blue would stick his head out like Laundry did D1? If the scum team doesn't include BarD, they'll know he's town. Blue is also more likely to be inactive and not draw too much attention to themselves so as not to be an obvious Mafia kill. BarD basically fits this description, so Mafia probably RB'd him while attempting to kill a different outspoken townie like Laundry.

FullMetalLynch

Where did Soup's thinking Laundry is scum come from btw?
I thought soup was inclined that way when he started asking raz about laundry pulling the wool over his eyes. I'm only freshly caught up now so it's very new in my mind. Wasn't soup the one to say laundry was a puppet master ? I remember laundry commented on that and called it FUD but for the life if me I can't remember specifically where soup woulda said that

FullMetalLynch

Okay this makes no sense. You're saying that blue would stick his head out like Laundry did D1? If the scum team doesn't include BarD, they'll know he's town. Blue is also more likely to be inactive and not draw too much attention to themselves so as not to be an obvious Mafia kill. BarD basically fits this description, so Mafia probably RB'd him while attempting to kill a different outspoken townie like Laundry.
What does this post even mean

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I thought soup was inclined that way when he started asking raz about laundry pulling the wool over his eyes. I'm only freshly caught up now so it's very new in my mind. Wasn't soup the one to say laundry was a puppet master ? I remember laundry commented on that and called it FUD but for the life if me I can't remember specifically where soup woulda said that
This is the paranoia I would consider of the game went to it.

I don't like it if it has no basis though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So people think Glyph is super mega scum.

Ok he's inactive, nor inheritly scummy, but did a lot of stupid and is in a tunnel on J.

Anyone got something legit on him or is this still a wagon of WIFOM of why he has to be scum?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So people think Glyph is super mega scum.

Ok he's inactive, nor inheritly scummy, but did a lot of stupid and is in a tunnel on J.

Anyone got something legit on him or is this still a wagon of WIFOM of why he has to be scum?
Mostly WIFOM I think. However, I still find it a little weird that he keeps bragging about these abilities he has. If he's town, we need him since he has abilities. So discussing his slot is not a waste of time, in my opinion.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
What does this post even mean
If you’re a blue role, would you barge into the thread guns blazing knowing that Mafia would look to kill you D1 if you make yourself obvious townie in that respect? I don’t think so, and Mafia probably thinks this as well. This is probably why they targeted a low-volume poster in BarD who wasn’t necessarily calling attention to himself and whose play would make more sense from a blue perspective. In this respect, the roleblock was probably from a scumblocker.

I also think that BarD is town. His response to questioning is completely different from his scum game and he’s been pushing the point he thinks are worth evaluating without sheeping people like he tried to do in the last game. This roleblock also makes sense from a scum perspective, so it further establishes him as town in my eyes.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Also, it makes sense for scum to have RB’d the low volume townie (BarD) while using their kill power on a high volume townie who would also be an obvious protect for the protective role which scum failed to factor in. This makes me think the target was probably Laundry who’s also been pushing what he wants but has more thread presence. It would also be extremely hurtful for town to lose Laundry who’s been pushing the thread along as the town leader as the thread would not move in a positive direction.

FullMetalLynch

If you’re a blue role, would you barge into the thread guns blazing knowing that Mafia would look to kill you D1 if you make yourself obvious townie in that respect? I don’t think so, and Mafia probably thinks this as well. This is probably why they targeted a low-volume poster in BarD who wasn’t necessarily calling attention to himself and whose play would make more sense from a blue perspective. In this respect, the roleblock was probably from a scumblocker.

I also think that BarD is town. His response to questioning is completely different from his scum game and he’s been pushing the point he thinks are worth evaluating without sheeping people like he tried to do in the last game. This roleblock also makes sense from a scum perspective, so it further establishes him as town in my eyes.
Uhhh yes. I would. Guns blazing I'd the only way to go in. I'd rather have people know how genuine my intent is. I've been trumping to be guns blazing in this game too. And d1 I thought I did a bang up job. Need to kick it back today. Look at how people are reading me or taking my content. They look at it as much more serious or worthwhile then bard who made himself look questionable. Towns goal shouldn't just be survival cause that's the ring mindset. It should be to aggressively allow people to see you're town and weed out the scummies

FullMetalLynch

Also, it makes sense for scum to have RB’d the low volume townie (BarD) while using their kill power on a high volume townie who would also be an obvious protect for the protective role which scum failed to factor in. This makes me think the target was probably Laundry who’s also been pushing what he wants but has more thread presence. It would also be extremely hurtful for town to lose Laundry who’s been pushing the thread along as the town leader as the thread would not move in a positive direction.
I'm not gonna argue this cause it's a difference of perspective.

Do you think laundry v soup could be TvT. If not, why

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I keep looking at this thread and just....

I don't know what I want to say. Mainly because the two big wagons are afk and said they will be for a majority of the time. We have around 36+ hours for a lynch and I'm okay with either of them for toDay's sake.

I'll try and look over some things, but if we lynch Glyph, the rift this game has will lead to quite a clearer view on a lot of players.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Busy with certification. My reasoning for voting laundry is more condensed in the response to Raziel a couple of pages back, but I also dropped my vote on him due a quarrel and a post I heavily disliked. I don't have time to speak all my thoughts but glyph pretty much not caring about whether he lives or dies is such a crapshoot, and I remember being OK with bardull. I feel like I'm the only one still considering zaixl but I literally won't have time and I have like 4 minutes before I have to leave. I'll try to be around deadline but I don't want this phase to be people voting a spot they're not completely committed to, which looks like what might happen with Glyph or bardull.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also I totally disagree with soup about Laundrys intent and ir looks TvT. To me. I know orbo said he wouldn't comment but this is just blegh. You two need to stop ramming your heads into each other and take a look at the bigger picture.
Do you agree that you and Soup coukd be TvT like me and Raz have said and if not, why does Soup SPECIFICALLY HAVE to be scum in this situation.
Glad someone else shares this opinion.

Glyph, you're making it really really hard to justify keeping your slot around at this point.

I don't know what I want to say. Mainly because the two big wagons are afk and said they will be for a majority of the time. We have around 36+ hours for a lynch and I'm okay with either of them for toDay's sake.

I'll try and look over some things, but if we lynch Glyph, the rift this game has will lead to quite a clearer view on a lot of players.
You've been hella armchair this phase, and this is the super easy way out.

Independent of Glyph, who is scum?

If Glyph flips Town, where are you looking? What if he does flip scum?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Quick readslist:

ConfirmedTown
14. SlickWylde

Strong Town Reads
9. Laundry
1. FML

Town leans
3. Soup
6. Red Ryu
11. DtJ Glyphmoney (You need to give me some ****ing content)
12. Spak
5. Bardilicious

Nulls/Unsure
8. Mal_Thug
2. J
10. Fandangox
13. MooseyDoosey
15. Zaixl

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Independent of Glyph? My vote is on Bardull dude.

And I was not armchair in the beginning and I'm still not armchair now. I'm just stuck currently and that whole Laundry vs. Soup thing was a wash to me because neither came out looking good yet everyone is giving Laundry props which makes me scratch my head.

My scum-reads have been known, but with your recent reads post, how do you have 0 scum-reads?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Things I want to see toDay:

Bardull vs. Fanny to continue
Laundry vs. Soup to happen because Laundry has been hinting at it and I need to see what he has there.
Raziek and Glyph to do anything.
FML to come in and actually vote/push a slot instead of being in the background.
And I want a replacement/decision on the Zaixl slot.

We've got a lot to do toDay.
Thanks for the answer, mod.

I like both Moosy and Sparky, but I kind of disagree with a lot of what they are saying. Though disagreement isn't inherently scummy. I just find both misguided in their attempts to scum-hunt and I see the gears turning/trying to convey what they mean.

Wouldn't vote either of them for toDay's sake.
Bardull, all I've done is vote you and light questioned you. If that's tunneling, oh dear...

Glyph was in that weird pile and I made a point to talk about him. He literally has done nothing this game besides shoot me, gripe on minor pet peeves, and say that he would die to see me lynched. Glyph was a null read that is either anti-town or scummy that I was not confident on and okay with lynching. That is why I voted him first before my arm was twisted into voting Maven and then I unvoted Maven because I disliked the lynch when he finally posted.

Scum-team played the D1 lynch very well since it kept Glyph around at the end regardless of if he is town or scum with them I still don't know, but unless he comes in with stellar posts, he is a distraction slot moreso than Zaixl since this entire game has been revolved around him and he isn't even here. As Fanny pointed out, he hadn't posted in a week until today and that's shocking.

I'm mainly looking at people who spear-headed the Maven lynch and also some sideliners toDay because people like Fanny/Maven/Moosy/Sparky who have been on Glyph ring as towny to me whereas the other side of the battlefield is "Glyph is anti-town and a crapshoot, but let's keep him around anyways" and the latter half won out somehow.

Meanwhile, I'm here in the middle watching it all because of the fact that it revolves around his shot to me and I've been put in quite the precarious position.

I mean, you don't get to complain about people talking about Glyph if the lynch your side chose to do flipped town. I'm definitely more willing to listen to the other side now.

This game is more down the middle than people seem to be looking at it from and also we have some strange slots that are in weird positions/connections. (I will definitely acknowledge I'm in the category)
Ok, so here's my issue at the moment.

First, I will partially retract my claim that you're armchair. The reason I thought this is because you hadn't posted more than twice in like the last 6 pages. You were definitely more active earlier in the phase, as is apparent from the stuff I've quoted.

But my problem is that for all the poking and prodding you did earlier, even when I directly questioned you on a few things, it hasn't really seemed to lead anywhere. You've indicated that you don't want to go Moosy, Spak, or Fanny.

Beyond that, you seem to be leaving your options extremely open. You've been voting Bardull based on the conversation earlier, but I think that push is somewhat weak. You've also left open the Glyph avenue, which is also understandable, given how yesterday went down, his absence, and the amount of info behind it.

But yet you've left both ends of Soup vs. Laundry completely open. I don't really understand how you can have drawn no conclusion on alignments there.

So when you post something like this, it worries me IMMENSELY because this is basically the same thing you did at the end of yesterday's day phase where you jumped off the wagon and then left the thread. I feel like if I don't point this out right now, you're just going to slide along with whatever lynch happens and then when tomorrow begins you'll look at it (just like you did today) and go "I'm looking at the people on the X lynch".

I need you to take some clear stances.
Soup, do you think Laundry is scum? Who's side are you more on in the Fanny vs. Bardull situation? I'd also like your responses to my questions I asked earlier.

I want to just blurt out all my scum-reads, but at the same time I know that would not be the wisest thing to do.
Move away from this kind of thing and get me a clear readlist, please.

Also, I am surprised nobody has commented on this yet. This is kind of important.

Obviously there's not a lot to draw from it until we have a scumflip, but this still needs to be noted.

Out of time on my lunch, back late tonight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Independent of Glyph? My vote is on Bardull dude.

And I was not armchair in the beginning and I'm still not armchair now. I'm just stuck currently and that whole Laundry vs. Soup thing was a wash to me because neither came out looking good yet everyone is giving Laundry props which makes me scratch my head.

My scum-reads have been known, but with your recent reads post, how do you have 0 scum-reads?
Don't drop indy scares.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, so here's my issue at the moment.

First, I will partially retract my claim that you're armchair. The reason I thought this is because you hadn't posted more than twice in like the last 6 pages. You were definitely more active earlier in the phase, as is apparent from the stuff I've quoted.

But my problem is that for all the poking and prodding you did earlier, even when I directly questioned you on a few things, it hasn't really seemed to lead anywhere. You've indicated that you don't want to go Moosy, Spak, or Fanny.

Beyond that, you seem to be leaving your options extremely open. You've been voting Bardull based on the conversation earlier, but I think that push is somewhat weak. You've also left open the Glyph avenue, which is also understandable, given how yesterday went down, his absence, and the amount of info behind it.

But yet you've left both ends of Soup vs. Laundry completely open. I don't really understand how you can have drawn no conclusion on alignments there.

So when you post something like this, it worries me IMMENSELY because this is basically the same thing you did at the end of yesterday's day phase where you jumped off the wagon and then left the thread. I feel like if I don't point this out right now, you're just going to slide along with whatever lynch happens and then when tomorrow begins you'll look at it (just like you did today) and go "I'm looking at the people on the X lynch".

I need you to take some clear stances.

Move away from this kind of thing and get me a clear readlist, please.

Also, I am surprised nobody has commented on this yet. This is kind of important.

Obviously there's not a lot to draw from it until we have a scumflip, but this still needs to be noted.

Out of time on my lunch, back late tonight.
Woah woah woah I missed that last one.

A traitor in the mist of us? Did this imply conversion as mod confirmed?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not sure if Soup is scum here based on rereading this day and recalling the him vs J stuff.

I'd more so lynch J between the two if I had to call one scum. Still not convinced one or the other is scum right now.

Dunno why people are letting Moosy off the hook, he still is posting scummy. So much using WIFOM to condemn people it's disgusting.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
It's less about the info and more about taking out one of the biggest talking points. If he's town he's not really helping us out that much anyway, if he's scum yay we got one. It's a win/acceptable outcome situation.
So by eliminating a talking point and doing it for non-informational purposes, you want to stop conversation, our only way of getting reads off of slots?

Continuing reading.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You don't think Laundry could've been pulling some strings? You do know that he's good enough to emulate his townplay so I don't know if this is a meta read or purely something else. Talk more about it.
1. Laundry isn't that subtle about anything.
2. Here's the counterquestion: Do you think that Laundry is pulling some strings? If so, what evidence do you have of this?

I don't have any more time and I wasn't too productive in this reading (band room isn't the best place for Mafia analyzation), but I'll finish tonight or tomorrow morning.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Were Fanny, Slick, and Spak really the only players to acknowledge my questions from Tuesday? I guess I need to double check and then make my need for answers a little clearer.

I feel like most of the thread decided to just ignore Laundry vs Soup, and hasn't really said much about it. Raz looked at the interactions and decided that both were town, and FML just recently echoed that thought. A couple people have implied that they thought that Laundry came out of that looking better than Soup, but nobody has felt strongly enough to join my wagon, or try to inquire further.

So at this point, I'm left with 2 possibilities about my Soup wagon:

1. The stuff I'm scumreading Soup for is stuff that Soup does every game, regardless of alignment, so pointing it out isn't very convincing. Several players that know Soup better than me have examined his intent and found it towny. The thread is ignoring the issue because I'm totally off base due to unfamiliarity with the local meta, and they don't want to inflame something that looks like a TvT fight between two stubborn players. If this is the case, I need to try to read a little deeper into Soup's stuff overnight to be able to recognize the things you guys are seeing that I'm not.

2. Soup is totally full of it, but his scumbuddies are deflecting for him, and nobody else has enough energy to deal with his style of posting.

I'm not really convinced either way at the moment, but a Soup lynch is clearly not in the cards for today. So let's

Vote: FullMetalLynch

while I go dig up the stuff about that slot that's bothering, so I can show it off to the group.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raziek Raziek

Since it seems you are being more of a stickler on semantics here. I can just give you a read's list and it seems that will answer your main question. However, you say that I am leaving a lot of avenues open, however, I would like to remind you of one thing in particular: This game still has 13 people in it that with only one death for connections (one being Slick cuz confirmed). I am trying to work with evidence, but I will say that I have a big can die pile and an equal I do not want to die. I am leaving soup vs. Laundry open because they both sat previously in my can die pile for toDay and they both left just cementing themselves further in that spot.

You say I have been leaving them open, but I disagree. I am trying to analyze them both equally because I like some things that both sides have done and said whereas other parts have me wanting both of them dead. Soup's insistence that Laundry is subtly moving the game is horrific to look at because Laundry is as subtle as a bull in a china shop. But Laundry harping on literally everything soup is saying and doing is just meh to me and Laundry seems to just be playing a stubborn which I have disliked from him this game. He doesn't seem to be evaluating his reads and if Soup were to flip town and being unfair in certain parts. The things I like is that soup is drawing attention to Laundry because everyone is giving him as free a pass as they are Slick (Not saying to look at Slick, this is a metaphor for comparison sake). Everyone says "Laundry is huffing and puffing, he must be town." and Soup is the only one besides myself to look at that slot and question it so I do like it. Laundry though I like the fact that his logic against soup is sound, but that's as far as the like goes.

It's a crapshoot because two angsty players arguing to me is just a debacle I feel I need to be slightly intoxicated to understand.

I also will answer the next thing since you had a problem about my coming in toDay and Laundry's call-out on my Maven read. People are saying that I was here for deadline and also trying to use my unvote as a reason for why I did not push Glyph.

Oh dear haha. This is a mess for quite a few reasons.

Unvote

I need to think on some things and I'll be here till deadline. I'll be walking around Denver on my phone so @ me if you really need me.
I went for a walk around that time because of some party shenanigans, but I wasn't around. By the time I finally got back, Maven had self-hammered and I was going to come in and vote Glyph. I unvoted because Maven's posts towards Laundry read as heavy town and also his posts after he was being pushed really struck me as town. There were good vibes, but also his defense and call-outs to Laundry/FML/RR were good and well-founded. Laundry ignored all of his questions and just was like "Nah, you're scum". Laundry saying I had the power to change the lynch is a bold-faced lie and I dislike that from him since he was here the entire time but just deciding to harp on me unvoting.

Yeah, I unvoted Maven. Yes I will unvote people I town-read regardless of how I look afterwards. His lynch was bogus near the end and Glyph should have been dealt with yesterDay, we also have the fact that he is still up for a lynch for the second day in a row proves this fact in tandem.

I'm trying to find new paper-trails and also look at different slots based on things posts, but no one is playing ball because Glyph is still around and I think that until he is dealt with. Can he be scum? Sure. Any logic that points to him being town also points to him being scum and kidding yourself about "But he's just anti-town though" is bologna. If this was any other slot that wasn't Glyph, it would be 6 feet underground ages ago. We have slots like Laundry, yourself, and RR white-knighting him and defending a slot that has just said "I'm not going to post, but I'm gonna just sit on my one singular read and that's it. Sucks."

The thing about the white-knight actually makes slots like yours look worse in my eyes if I am being completely honest. And I actually want to thank you for getting me into this mode because I am realizing that I would rather have Glyph dead then continue on this Bardull push that people have kept coming into the thread dismissing/literally saying is non-existent.

However, I will say that I am playing this game and have been pretty hard so far if my posts were any indication, I just get busy sporadically. *shrug* Here's my read list:

Will not lynch (My town looking pile):
Slick, Moosy, Fanny, Sparky, Mallory

Still debating (null):
Razzle, Ryu, Zaixl

Can die (scum-leans):
Bardull, Glyph, Laundry, Soup, FML

Unvote
Vote: DtJ Glyph

Thanks for the poke-poke Razzle.

Top Bottom